酒店前台常用英语口语

2022-12-21

第一篇:酒店前台常用英语口语

酒店前台接待常用英语

基本待客英语

(一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种:

1. May I ~

2. Could you ~

3. Would you ~ 4.Shall I ~?

只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。 1.自己要做什么事时,就使用May I ~

May I have your name, please? 请问尊姓大名

May I have your check-out time, please? 请问您什么时候结帐离开?

May I see your passport, please? 请让我看一下您的护照好吗?

May I know your nationality, please? 请问您的国籍是什么?

2. 麻烦客人时,可使用Could you ~ Could you fill out the form, please? 请您填写这张表格好吗?

Could you write that down, please? 请您写下来好吗?

Could you draft the fax, please? 请您写下传真的草稿好吗?

Could you hold the line, please? 请不要挂电话好吗?

3.询问客人的喜好或是做什么时,可使用Would you ~ Would you like tea or coffee? 请问您要喝茶还是咖啡?

Would you like to take a taxi? 请问您要搭计程车吗?

Would you mind sitting here? 请问您介意坐在这里吗?

** 只要在疑问词后加“Would you ~”,就可以提出大部分的询问。

When would you like to visit Foshan? 请问您想要何时参观佛山?

When would you like to have lunch? 请问您想在哪里用餐?

What time would you like to eat? 请问您想何时用餐?

Who would you like to contact? 请问您想和谁联络?

Which kind of room would you prefer? 请问您喜欢哪一种房间?

How would you like to settle your bill? 请问您的账单如何处理?

How long would you like to stay? 请问您要逗留多久?

How many tickets would you like to buy? 请问您要买几张票?

4.在提供建议协助、征求意见时,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~?

Shall I draw the curtains? 请问需要我把窗帘拉上吗?

Shall I draw you a map? 请问要我为您画一张地图吗?

Shall I make the reservation for you? 请问要我为您安排预约吗?

(二)招呼语

Good morning. (用于中午以前)

Good afternoon. (用于中午至下午六点以前)

Good evening. (用于下午六点过后)

在这些招呼语的后面接句子,例如:

Good morning, sir. Are you checking-out? 早上好,先生,请问您要退房吗?

Good afternoon, sir. Welcome to FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel. 中午好,先生,欢迎光临佛山电子宾馆

Good evening, Ms. May I help you? 晚上好,小姐,请问我能为您服务吗?

后面也可以接上自己酒店名称、部门名称,如:

Good morning, sir. This is the Front Desk. May I help you? 早上好,先生。这里是服务台,请问您需要服务吗?

(三)回答

1.一般性的回答

I see, sir. 我明白了,先生。

Certainly, sir.

好的,先生。

2.请对方再等一会儿

Just a moment, please.

请稍等。

Thank you for waiting.

您久等了,先生。

I am very sorry to have kept you waiting.

很抱歉让您久等了。

Could you wait a little longer, please?

请您稍候好吗?

3.要麻烦客人或是拒绝客人的要求时

拒绝客人时,不要一口回绝说“No.”,要委婉一些。

I am afraid I can’t do that.

不好意思,我恐怕没办法那样做。

Excuse me, sir. Please let me pass.

不好意思,先生,麻烦让我过一下。

4.道歉

如果是自己的错就说“I am sorry.”; 如果是公司的错,就说:“

I am very sorry for the delay.

很抱歉延误了时间

I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

很抱歉造成您的不便。

I would like to apologize for the mistake.

为这个错误我深致歉意。

We are sorry.”。

5.客人对自己说“Thank you.”时回答

You are welcome.

不客气。

Thank you, sir.

谢谢您,先生。

Thank you very much.

非常感谢您。

6.交给客人某些东西时,可以说

Here you are.

您要的东西在这里。 Here is your room key. 这是您的房间钥匙。

Here it is. 这是您的东西。

7. 当客人准备离开时,可以说: Have a nice day. 祝您有美好的一天。

Please enjoy your stay 祝您住宿愉快。

We hope to see you again soon. 希望不久能再次见到您。

Thank you for staying with us. 谢谢光临。

8.当客人的英语难以理解时

面对客人的疑问,不要只是一味地傻笑,或是一直说Yes, Yes.如果听不懂事,要向客人提出疑问,或是先向对方说“Just a moment, please.”, 然后请求他人协助。 Pardon? 对不起?

Pardon me? 对不起?

I beg your pardon? 对不起请再说一遍好吗?

Could you repeat that, please?

请您重复一遍好吗?

若是不敢肯定对方所说的部分内容时,可以将不明白的部分重复一遍,如: Excuse me, sir. Do you mean you lost your room key? 不好意思,先生,您是说您丢了房间的钥匙?

电话英语的应对

1. 接电话时不可以简单地回答“Hello”,而应报上自己的公司或所属单位的名称。例如: “Hello, this is Information Desk.” 您好,这里是问询处。

“Information Desk speaking. May I help you?” 问询处,请问您要服务吗?

2.打错电话时

如果是外线打错时,可以回答:

I am afraid you have the wrong number. 不好意思,您打错电话了。

This is the FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel, 这里是佛山电子宾馆.

如果是总线转错内线时,可以回答:

This is Room Reservations. I’ll transfer your call to Restaurant Reservations. 这里是客房预约处,我帮您转接到餐厅预约柜台。

3.当负责的工作人员不在时

I am afraid Mr.Lin is out at the moment. He should be back around 5 p.m. 不好意思,林先生现在外出。他应该会在下午5点左右回来。

I am afraid Mr.Hao is on another line. Could you hold the line, please? 不好意思,郝先生正在讲电话。请您在线上稍侯好吗?

I’ll tell him to call you back when he returns. 他回来时,我会请他回电。

May I have your name and phone number, please? 请告诉我您的大名和电话好吗?

4.当会话结束时

结束电话中的对话时,不可以简单说“bye-bye”,最好说:

Thank you for calling. 感谢您的来电。

You are welcome, sir. 先生,不客气。

We look forward to hearing from you. 我们静候您的佳音。

Please contact me if you have any further questions. 如果您有任何其他问题,请和我联络。

三.柜台服务

B=行李服务员(Bellman) C=服务员 (Clerk) H=客房服务员(Housekeeping) BC=领班(Bell Captain) G=客人(Guest)

To the Front Desk. 带客人到柜台

B: Good evening, Ms. Welcome to FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel. 小姐,晚安。欢迎光临佛山电子宾馆。

G: Thank you. 谢谢你。

B: How many pieces of luggage do you have? 请问您有多少件行李?

G: Just this three. 只有这3件。

B: Two suitcases and one bag. Is that right? 2个旅行箱和1个手提皮包,这样对吗?

G: Yes. That’s all. 对,就这些了。

B: I’ll show you to the Front Desk. This way, please. I’ll put your bags by the post over there. 我来带您到柜台,这边请。我先将您的行李放在柱子旁边。

G: I see, thanks. 我知道了,谢谢。

B: A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking-in. 当您办好住宿登记时,行李服务员会带您到房间。

G: OK. Fine. 好极了。

B: Please enjoy your stay. 祝您住宿愉快。

Taking a guest to the room

第二篇:酒店前台英语

前台英语

一、预订服务

Good morning. This is Room reservation. May I help you?早上好,客房预订处,我能为您做什么?

What kind of room would you like to reservation? 您想订哪种类型的房间?

A single room or a double room?

您需要单人间还是双人房间?

For which dates do you want to book the rooms ? 您想订哪几天的房间呢?

What time will you be arriving?

您将在何时到达?

May I know your name ?

您能告诉我您的名字吗?

How long will you be staying?

您将要住多久?

I’d like to confirm your reservation.

我要确认一下您的预订。

I’ll check the room availability.

我查查客房预订情况。

You should pay a deposit of RMB1000 beforehand 您应预期付1000美元的定金。

There is a 10 per cent discount

10%的折扣。

二、接待服务

What kind of room would you be prefer?

您要什么样的房间?

Have you got a booking?

请问您有预订吗?

A single room or a double room?

要单人间还是双人房间?

A double room costs 368 Yuan per night

双人房的房价是每晚368元。

Breakfast is also included.

早餐也包括在内。

May I see your passport?

我能看一下您的护照吗?

Could you fill in this form, please?请您填一下这张登记表好吗? This is your room key? 这是您的房间钥匙。

Could you sign your name, please? 请您签一下名,好吗?

If you leave after 6:00 pm, you’ll have to pay the full account. 晚上六点以后退房,按全天收费计算.

How would you like to pay, sir, in cash or by credit card? 先生,请问您是用现金付款还是用信用卡付账?

I feel terribly sorry . this is the busiest season and all kinds of rooms are fully booked. 非常抱歉,这个季节人多,各种房间都订满了。

Do you know which unit is responsible for the reception? 您知道您是由哪个单位负责接待的吗?

Could you keep your room key until you check out? 请您在住宿期间自己保管钥匙,直到结帐离开。

三、收银服务

Here is your bill . It’s 2000 Yuan in all. 这是您的账单。总共2000元。

How would you like to pay , sir , in cash or by credit card ? 先生,请问您是用现金付款还是用信用卡付账? Please check it and sign here. 请核对一下,在这里签个字。

I will write out a receipt for you . 我给您开一张收据。

May I check the details for you , please? 我能为您核对账单上的详细内容吗?

Excuse me, sir, but I don’t think that will be enough. 先生,对不起,我认为钱数不够。

Sorry , your credit card has been stopped paying 对不起,您的信用卡已经止付。

Book /Reservation 预订 Confirm : 确认 Counter : 柜台

Double room: 双人房 Single room: 单人间

Standard room :标准间 Deluxe suite : 豪华套房 Sea room海景房 King-size bed大床房 Sea suite海景套房 Room charge : 房价 Special rate : 优惠价 Service charge: 服务费 Discount : 折扣 Suites: 套房

Credit card: 信用卡 Cash : 现金

Name tag : 标签,行李牌 Luggage/baggage: 行李 Suitcase : 箱子 Handbag : 手提包 Valuable : 贵重物品 Breakable : 易碎的 Full name: 全名 Fill in : 填写 Nationality : 国籍

Departure date : 离店日期Signature : 签名 Passport :护照

Weekend price 周未价Deposit slips 押金单

Receipt : 收据 Fine : 罚金

Sundry fee : 杂费 Bill : 账单 Invoice : 发票

Mis-check : 算账出错 Overpay : 多付 Currency : 货币

Charge to the room 挂账 Free of charge :免费 Express :快件 Deposit : 押金 Off-season : 淡季 Peak-season : 旺季 Arrival list : 来客单 A local call : 市内电话 Extension : 电话分机 Elevator : 电梯 Supermarket : 超市 Balcony阳台 Beach海滩

Buoy救生圈,救生衣 Ocean World海洋世界 Entrance ticket门票 Weather天气 Room rate 房价 Department 部门 Departure离开

第三篇:酒店前台英语上篇

酒店前台英语上篇

Welcome to our hotel. 欢迎光临。

Can I help you?我能帮你忙吗?

What kind of room would you like, sir?先生,您要什么样的房间?

Please wait a moment. I have to check if there is a room available.请稍等,我查一下有没有空房。 Enjoy your stay with us.希望您在我们这里住的愉快。

May I know your name and your room number, please?我可以知道您的名字和房间号码吗?

Excuse me ,sir, could you spell your name?请问您的名字如何拼写?

Here’s your room key.这是你的房间钥匙。

I’m sorry to keep you waiting, sir. What can I do for you? 先生,对不起,让您久等了。我能为您做点什么吗?

Please wait your turn.请排队等候。

May I know your name, please?请问贵姓大名。(不认识客人时用)

I’m sorry, sir. Our hotel rooms are all booked at this moment. We have no vacancy.对不起,先生。我们已经客满,没有空房间。

Don’t mention it. My pleasure.请不要客气,我乐意效劳。

Have a good rest, sir.先生,请好好休息。

Good morning, sir. Can I be of service to you? 早安,先生。 我可否为你效劳?

A moment, please. I will be with you as soon as possible.请稍等片刻。我将尽快帮你办。

Can I have your name and room number, please?请告诉我您的名字及房间号码?

Here is your bill, sir.先生,这是您的帐单。

Please wait a moment while I calculate your bill.请稍等片刻,我立刻就把您的帐单结算出来。 We accept the following credit cards,madam.小姐,我们接受以下几种信用卡。

Please sign here, sir.先生,请在这签上你的名字。

We hope you will come stay with us again.希望你再光临我们酒店。

Would you please exchange us dollars for RMB. please?麻烦你替我将美圆兑成人民币好吗? The rates of exchange are on the board, sir.先生,请参考告示牌的外币兑换价。

I’m sorry but We do not exchange Hong Kong dollars into Japanese yen.对不起,我们不能将港币换成日元。

Please could I see your passport or other identification, madam?小姐,请出示你的护照或其它身份证明文件

第四篇:酒店前台英语(培训内容)

前台英语

English for Front Office

1. Good morning, may I help you?

早上好,我可以为您效劳吗?

2. For which dates would you like to book the room?

请问您订的房间在什么日期?

3. May I have your name?

请问您贵姓?

4. How do you spell the name, please?

请问名字怎样拼?

5. May I have your phone number and fax number?

请问您的电话号码和传真号码?

6. How many guests are there in your party?

请问有多少位客人?

7. What kind of room/rooms would you like?

您需要什么种类的房间?

8. Would you like a room with twin beds or a double bed? 您需要双人床还是两张单人床的房间?

9. Please wait a moment, let me see if we have any double rooms available. 请等一等,我看看还有没有双人房。

10. Yes, we have a vacancy.

我找到有空房了。

11. I’m sorry, sir. We’re fully booked for those dates. 对不起,先生。我们这些日子的房间全订满了。

12. At what time will you arrive?

您什么时候到达?

13. May I know your flight number?

请问您的航班号?

14. We don’t have any double rooms available.

我们现在没有双人床的房间了。

15. Would you mind a twin room instead?

您介意要两张单人床的房间吗?

16. (Does it include breakfast?) I’m afraid not, sir.

不(包早餐),先生。

17. RMB 880yuan per night.

每晚880元人民币。

18. (I’m calling from Washington. I’d like to book a double room for Mr. George Smith.) What did you say the name was?

您说的名字是什么?

19. May I know who’s making the reservation, please?

请问帮他订房间的是哪一位?

20. How will he pay the bill?

他的房租是怎么付?

21. (His company will pay.) Which company is it?

是哪一间公司?

22. As we have no credit arrangement with your company, you’ll have to send

us a deposit.

由于我们酒店与贵公司没有信用协定,您得先付押金。

23. Is the company willing to cover all expenses?

公司愿意支付全部费用吗?

24. Then could you send us a deposit of RMB 1000 to cover the room plus other

expenses?

请您交1000元人民币作为房费和其他费用的押金。

25. I would like to confirm your reservation.

我想核对一下您的预订。

26. We look forward to serving you.

我们期待您的光临。

27. Thank you for calling us.

感谢您的来电。

28. (We have reservations.) Just a moment, please. Mr. Smith, I’ll get your

details.

请稍等,史密斯先生,让我翻一下您的资料。

29. Yes, Mr. Smith, we have your reservations.

有了,史密斯先生,我们有您的预定资料。

30. Would you please show me your passport and fill in this form?

请把您的护照给我们看看和填写这张表好吗?

31. Would you please sign your name?

请签上您的名字。

32. The reservation was for a double room for four nights, wasn’t it?

您预订了一间双人床的房间,共四晚,对吗?

33. How will you pay your bill, by cash of by credit card?

您如何付款,用现金还是信用卡?

34. Your room number is 1022.

您的房号是1022。

35. Here your keys.

这是您的钥匙。

36. I’m sorry the room is not ready.

对不起,房间还没有准备好。

37. There will be a delay of about half an hour.

大概要等半个小时。

38. Would you like to take a rest in our lobby for a while?

请您在大堂休息一会,好吗?

39. We will let you know when the room is ready.

当房间准备好了我会通知您的。

40. I’m sorry to have kept you waiting.

很抱歉让您久等了。

41. The bellboy will take you to the room.

行李员会带您到房间去。

42. We hope you enjoy your stay here.

希望您在这住得愉快。

43. Is there any problem, sir?

先生,有问题吗?

44. Would you mind telling me exactly what happened, sir?

先生,您介意确切地告诉我发生了什么事吗?

45. I’m terribly sorry about this, sir.

先生,关于此事我感到非常抱歉。

46. There could have been some mistake.

可能出了差错。

47. Thank you for bring the matter to our attention.

感谢您把这件事告诉我们。

48. Please be assured that we will look into the matter.

请相信我们会调查这件事的。

49. I assured you that it won’t happen again.

我向您保证不会再发生这样的事情。

50. If you would just give us another chance, I’m sure you’ll find

everything will be to your satisfaction next time you come.

请给我们一个机会,我相信您一次光临一切都会令您满意的。

51. Is everything all right, madam?

小姐,一切都好吗?

52. Are you satisfied with our service, sir?

先生,您满意我们的服务吗?

53. Would you like to put forward some opinions or suggestions?

请您提出意见或建议好吗?

54. I’m afraid not, sir. It’s against our rules.

先生,很抱歉,这是违反我们酒店规定的。

55. I’m afraid we don’t have this kind of service.

很抱歉,我们没有这服务。

第五篇:酒店前台接待规范英语

酒店英语:前台接待处规范用语

上午好,欢迎光临/欢迎光临XXX酒店。

Good morning, Welcome to XXX Hotel.

下午好,××先生,非常高兴再次见到您。

Good morning, Mr. ×. Nice to meet you again!

请问您有预订吗?

Have you make reservation?

请问您订房人的姓名/请问您谁帮您做的预订?

Please tell me who make the reservation for you?

是的,您订了两间豪华房,住两晚。

Yes, you have made a reservation of two deluxe rooms for two nights.

请您出示护照

Please give me your passport.

您的房价是人民币500元

Your room rate is RMB¥500

请在这这里签名。

Please sign here.

请问您怎么样付押金。

How would you like to pay the deposit?

退房时间是中午十二时,如果您想延迟至下午六时前退房,另加半天房费,六时后退房,将

加收一天房费。

Check out time is 12:00 noon. A half day charge of your rate will be added for extended check out

time before 6:00pm, and a full day charge after 6:00pm.

祝您在这里过得愉快。

Wish you enjoy your stay with us.

××先生,请问您有没有用小酒吧的饮品或小食呢?

Mr. ××, did you take drinks or snacks from the mini-bar?

这是帐单,总额是……,请您检查一下。

Here is the bill, the total amount is ……. Please check it/have a look at it.

欢迎您下次光临,祝您一路平安/旅途愉快!

Hope to see you again soon and wish a nice flight/trip.

请把押金收据给我。

Please give the deposit receipt.

请问您怎样付款呢?

How would you like to pay the bill?

希望很快可以再见到您。

Wish to see you again soon.

上一篇:酒店领班培训心得体会下一篇:经典朗诵比赛活动总结