酒店前台日常英语

2022-07-04

第一篇:酒店前台日常英语

前台接待日常英语口语

前台接待日常英语口语 Part 1 Greetings问候

1.Welcome to XXXX Hotel. I’m..., what should I call you, please? 欢迎光临XXX酒店。我是...,请问我该怎么称呼你呢? 2. Goodmorning/afternoon/evening, Sir/Madam. What can I do for you? 先生/女士,你好!请问我能为您做点什么?

3. Myname is ..., is there anything else I can do for you, just let me know. 我叫...,如果需要我为您做些什么,请告诉我。 4.If youhave any problems, please feel free to contact us . 如果你有任何需要,请随时联系我们。

5.Haveyou make a reservation ?Have you booked the room?Are you the vip? 请问有预订吗?请问你是会员吗? 6.Whatkind of room would you like ? 请问您需要什么类型的房间。 7.Sorry,I don’t quite understand . 对不起,我不是很明白。

8.I’mafraid we’ve fully booked for that time . 抱歉,我们那个时段已给订满了。 9.It’sthe hot /peak/busy season ,you know ? 这是酒店业的旺季。

10.Excuseme ,How do spell it ,please ? 打扰一下,您能拼写一下您的名字吗? 11.We canonly keep your table /room till … 我们能保留您的房间直到... 12.Let meshow you to your room ,this way please . 让我带您到房间,这边请。

Part 2 Helping to Check-in帮助入住

1.Please have a seat for a while, I’ll helpyou with the check-in procedure. 请在那边稍坐一会儿,我将会为您办理入住手续。 2. Would you please give me your passportor ID card and credit card ?, I’ll help you to fill in the form.

请把您的护照和信用卡交给我,我帮您办理入住手续。 3. How many nights will you stay this time? 这次入住您会住多少天? 4. Which room would you like, we have thesekinds of rooms...? 您是要哪种房间?

5. Excuse me, Sir/Madame. How would youlike to pay the deposit, cash or credit card(together or separately)? 先生/女士,不好意思,打搅一下。请问您是要付现金还是刷卡(分开付押金还是一起付)呢?

6.Here is your room key and the breakfastcoupon. Would you please sign here? 这是您的房卡和早餐券。请您在这里签个名好吗? 7. Here are your passport and the creditcard . You can go up to the room now I hope you enjoy your stay with us.. 这是给回您的护照和信用卡。现在您可以上房间了。希望您在这里居住愉快。

Part3 ProvidingService During Staying居住期间服务

1.RegularService常规服务

(1) Please wait a second. I’ll transfer itfor you. . 请稍等一下,马上为你转接过去。

(2) Because you are checking out two daysearly, You need to give us two cash vouchers back. 您比原定退房的时间提前了两天,所以我们需要收回二张现金券。

(3) There is a great garden and pond behind the hotel,which is suitable for exercise and having a walk 酒店后面有很漂亮的花园和水塘,那里是非常适合跑步和散步的地方。

(4) This money is damaged .I’m afraid wecan’t change it, this is according to the hotel rules.您的钱(纸币)上有裂口(污迹),按酒店的规定,我们不能为您兑换。

(5) I’m sorry that you could not get cashby credit card here . I can book a car take you to the bank to get some cash. 不好意思,酒店规定不可以用信用卡来套取现金,如果您需要,我可以安排车送您去银行(ATM 机)上提取现金。 (6) What denominations would you like? 你想要什么面值的人民币呢?

(7)I’m sorry, but we do not accept thedollars with CB. 对不起,我们这里不收CB版的美金。 (8)Can I fax this paper? 我可以传真这份文件吗?

-Certainly, sir. Where do you want to faxit to? 当然可以,先生。请问是传真到哪里的? -How would you like to pay for it, sir? 你打算怎样付款呢,先生? -Could you charge it to my room bill? 可记在我的客房账单内吗?

-Sure. Here is your fax record, Sir. Wouldyou please sign here? 当然。这是你的传真记录,先生,麻烦你在这里签名好吗? (9)Could you please send a car to theairport to pick me up? 你能安排一辆车到机场接我吗?

(10)Could you please give us your flightNo.? 你能告诉我您的航班号吗?

2.Reminder 提醒

(1) It’s better for you to wear moreclothes, because it’s pretty cold outside. 外面天气很冷,你最好穿多些衣服。

(2) Today is a rainy day and the floor isslippery so please be careful. 今天外面在下雨,地面很滑走路时请多加小心。

3.Internet Service 网络服务

(1) Thereis free broadband Internet access in every room , connector plug is on thedesk. 写字台上有宽带插头,您可以随便使用。

(2) There is a little trouble in thecomputer service center, so the Internet is disconnected temporarily. Pleasewait a while, It’ll be recovered soon. 对不起,酒店的电脑服务中心出现了一点小故障,房间暂时不上了网,请稍候一下就会恢复正常。 (3) Ok, I’ll arrange a computer engineer tohelp you. 好的,我马上安排电脑员上去帮您。

4.Aboutthe Laundry 关于洗衣

(1)The laundry collected between 8am to 6pmwill be returned at midnight on the same day ;while the one collected between6pm to 8 am will be returned at 2pm on the next day. 上午八点到下午两点接洗衣将会在当天午夜前送回;而下午两点到次日八点的洗衣将会在第二日下午两点之前送回。 (2)For the laundry, the regular service iswithin 8 hours and the express service is within 5hours. 普洗服务是八小时内送回,而快洗是5小时。

(3) There is a stain on your clothes, andwe’ll try our best to get rid of it . However, I can’t guarantee that we canremove it totally. 您的衣服上有很难洗掉的污迹,我们会尽最大的努力去处理,但不能保证一定可以处理掉。

(4)Could you send someone up for mylaundry, please? 请派人到我房间取要洗的衣服,好吗?

-Certainly, sir. Our room attendant will beup in a minute. 好的,我们的服务员马上到。

5.Medical Service 医疗服务

(1) You don’t look very well today. Whatseems to be wrong ? 你看上去有些不舒服, 还好吧 ? (2) I feel dizzy and have a sorethroat besides , I can not sleep wellrecently? 我感到头晕,喉咙痛。 还有,最近都睡不好。 (3) Don’t worry , I will arrange a doctorto look after you . 不要担心,我将立即安排医生照顾你。

(4) Any other symptoms? Like stomach ache,coughing, or nausea? 还有其他症状吗?比如胃痛、咳嗽或者恶心?

(5) The doctor said you have got the flu.She’ll prescribe some medicine for you .take two tablets at a time, three timesa day. You’d better stay in bed for one or two days.

医生说你感冒了。她会给你开药。这药每次吃两片,每天三次,并建议你最好在床上休息一两天。 (6) -Are they strong? -Yes. They may make you a little drowsy. Bythe way, you should be sure to take them after you eat. 药性强吗?

是的,会让你犯困。还有,你得在用餐完毕后才能吃药。 (7) Can you give me some medicine forheartburn? 你可以给点胃药给我吗?

(8) I’m afraid the doctor can’t give youmedicine for that unless you tell her about your history of stomach ache? 如果你不告诉医生你是否有胃病史,恐怕他不能随便给你胃药。

(9) Well, I do have gastritis for twoyears. 恩,我确实有两年的胃病。

(10) Since your blood pressure is higherthan normal, could you tell the doctor whether you have diabetes? 你的血压偏高,请问你是否有糖尿病?

(11)How is the acid in your stomach? Is the acid feeling very strong? 胃酸的强度怎么样?你是否感觉十分强烈?

(12) Are you taking other medicine at present? Please let us know just incase of chemical reaction. . 你最近有没有服用其它药物?为了防止药品之间产生不好的化学反应请告诉我们。 (13) Are you feeling better now, Sir? 先生,你好些了吗?

(14)What happened to your leg, Sir? 先生,你的腿怎么呢 ? -I tripped and fell in the bathroom. 我不小心在浴室摔倒了。

-Please don’t worry, I’ll ask the doctor togo to see you right away. 请不要担心,我马上叫医生过去。

第二篇:酒店前台英语

一月二日前台英语系列培训

一月份英语培训内容:

一、 数字(1—10)

One(1)Tow(2)Three(3)Four(4)Five(5)Six(6)Seven(7)Enght(8)Nine(9)Ten(10)

二、 序数(第1—第10)

First (第一)Second(第二)Threeth(第三)Fourth(第四)Fiveth(第五)

Sixth(第六)Seventh (第七)Enghth(第八)Ninth(第九)Tenth(第十)

三、 年、月、周、日

Year (年)Month(月)Week(周)Day(日)周末)

January(一月)February(二月) March(三月) April(四月)May(五月) June(六月)July(七月)August(八月)September (九月)Octobet(十月)November(11月)December(12月)

四、 星期(日至一)

/s∧ndi//´m∧ndi//´tju:zdi//´wenzdi/

Sunday (星期天)Monday(星期一)Tuesday(星期二)Wednesday(星期三)/´θɡ:zdi//´fraidi//´sætɡdi/

Thursday(星期四)Friday(星期五)Saturday(星期六)

五、 常用单词:

① Room service(送餐服务)② Laundry service(洗衣服务)

③ DND—Do Not Disturb(请勿打扰)④ VIP—Very Important Person(贵宾)

⑤ Nationality(国耤)

六、 常用服务:

Cash(现金)Credit card(信用卡)Passpot(护照)Extra-bed(加床)/mæsa:ζ //´mesidζ/

Surname(姓)Name(名)Massage(按摩)Message(留言)/kɡm´pleint//´k∧mpɡni//kɡmpju:tɡ/

complaint(投诉)Company(公司)computer(计算机)

七、 常用句子:

Ⅰ前台收银:①Do you have any use in your room?

请问房间有什么消费?

②Do you need bill/invoice?

请问需要帐单/发票吗?

Ⅱ总机:①I´m sorry the line is busy now, will you try the call again?很抱歉!电话占线,请稍候再拨可以吗?

②Could you repeat that, please?

请再讲一遍,可以吗?

③Hold the line please, I´ll connect you to the room.

请别挂线,我帮你转到房间。

Ⅲ公共:①Please show me your passport.

请给我您的护照。

②Please sign your name here.

请在这里签名。

③If you need any help, do let us know.

如果有任何需要,请告诉我们。

第三篇:酒店前台英语doc

简单接待 & 服务英语

一 Cheek in

1How many days do you want to stay?

您想住几天?

2How do you wish to settle your account, in cash or by credit card? 您想用 什么方式结帐,现金还是信用卡?

3 please give me XXX yuan as deposit, your room charge is XXX,the other we will refund you when you check out.

请付 XXX 的预付金,您 的房费是 XXX, 剩下的钱将在您结帐时退还给您。4 Could you show me your credit card? I will make a deposit of XXX yuan which will be frozen through bank, when you check out, you should show me your credit card again, we will deduct charge for room by your real consumption and off-line

出示一下您你信用卡好吗?我刷您 XXX 的预 授权,结帐时您需要再出示一下您的信用卡,我们将根据您的实际消 费扣除您的费用,然后做离线交易。)5 Please sign your name ,take care your receipt and your room card, your room is XXX,it’s on the Xth floor. This way please

请在这里签名, 请拿 好您的预付金单和房卡,你是 XXX 房间,在 XXX 楼,请这边走。

二 Check out

1. Detail Please show me your room card and your receipt.

请出示您的房卡和预 付金单

2. This is your bill,please check(verify)your signing.

这是您的帐单, 请核对 并签名

3. Do you need invoice?

您需要发票吗?

4. Parting See you next time, welcome back again ,have a nice trip. 再见,欢迎下次 光临,旅途愉快。

Special time

1 .Your deposit is not enough. If you have free time, please come to the reception(front office),and pay more for overstay.

您的预付金不足了,方便的话,请到总台补交一下预付金好吗?

2 .Do you want to save your bags (suitcase package baggage luggage)?您需要寄存行李吗?

第四篇:酒店前台收银常用服务英语

Check in 入住

1) How would you like to pay the deposit, in cash or by credit card?

您怎么付押金,现金还是信用卡?

2) You must pay 1000 yuan as a deposit. 您必须付1000元作为押金。

3) As a hotel policy, we require one day’s room charge as deposit for guests without a reservation.按照酒店规定,没有预订的客人得付一天房费作为押金。

4) we’ll refund the money you overpaid when you check out.

您离店时,我们会退还您多付的钱。

5) Here is your receipt, and please keep it, you need to show it to us when you check out. 给您收据,请保管好,你离店时得出示它。

6) And you also need to take care of your key, you have to return it to us when you check out. 您得好好保管它,您离店时必须归还给我们。

7) Thank you, and hope you will have a good stay in our hotel.

谢谢,希望您过得愉快。

A. Check out for individual guest 为散客退房

1) Good morning, sir, do you check out? 早上好,您退房吗?

2) Do you want to check out or keep key here?您想要离店还是要保管钥匙? If you check out before 6:00pm, you will pay half day charge.

六点之前退房, 得付半天房费。

If you check out after 6:00pm, you will pay full day charge.

六点之后退房,付一天房费。

Could you give me your room number, please?

能告诉我您的房间号码吗?

May I have your name and your room number?

能告诉我您的姓名和房间号码吗?

May I have you room key, please? 能给我您的房间钥匙吗?

Did you take anything from the mini-bar?/Did you use the mini-bar of your room? 请问您房间里的酒水有没有用过?

Have you signed any chits in the last hour?

您在结帐前一小时是否签过任何帐单?

10) Is your luggage down yet, sir? Could you check out after your bags have been brought down, please?

先生,您的行李是否已拿下来了?请您等行李拿下楼后再结帐好吗?

11) Let me figure it out /Let me calculate that for you.

我来把您的帐算出来。

12) Shall I draw up your bill for you?

我把您的帐单开出来好吗?

13) Your final bill has not reached our department yet, sir. would you please wait a moment while I chase it down?

先生,您最后的帐单还没送到。请稍等,我去将它调来。

14) Just a moment, please. Room attendant is checking your room.

请稍等,客房服务员正在查房。

15) Would you like to check and see if the amount is correct?

请检查一下数目是否正确。

16) I’ll check our accounts. Just a moment, please.

我检查一下我们的帐目,请稍等。

17) This is your bill, check it please, if it is correct, please sign your name. 这是您的帐单,假如对的话,请签名。

18) Can I check the details for you, please? /Let me break it down for you. 请让我为您查对帐单好吗?

19) That first number is your room number. 第一个数字是您的房间号。

20) The second entry is the restaurant. 第二行是餐厅的帐。

21) Item 6 is your room charge. 第六项是电话费。

22) Item 7 is the cost for the phone calls. 第七项是房费。

23) That charge is for drinks taken from the mini-bar.

那笔是饮用房间冰箱内饮料的费用。

24) The service charge is included in this bill. 服务费包括在内。

25) What would you like to pay, in cash or by credit card?

您想怎么付帐,现金还是用信用卡?

26) In what form will payment be made? 用什么方式付帐?

27) We accept the following credit cards…… 我们接受这些信用卡……

28) Show me your credit card, please. 请出示您的信用卡。

29) May I see your credit card? 我能用一下您的信用卡吗?

30) My I imprint/have a print of your credit card? 可以刷一下您的信用卡吗?

31) I’m afraid we don’t accept…cards, but we do accept these.(point to credit card display)

很抱歉我们不接受…卡,但是我们接受这些(指向信用卡牌)

32) The total is…, and here is your change. 总数是…,这是您的找头。

33) Here is the money you overpaid. 这是您多付的钱。

34) Do you need receipt? 您需要收据吗?

35) Here is your receipt. 给您收据。

36) Thank you for choosing our hotel. I hope you enjoyed your stay. We hope you will come and stay with us again.

谢谢您光临我们的饭店,希望您在本饭店住得愉快。希望您能再次光临我们的饭店。

B. Check out for group guest 为团体客人结帐

1) How would you like to make payment? 您怎么付费?

2) Would you like to pay on the company account? 您用公司帐户结帐吗?

3) May I know the name of your company, please? 请问贵公司帐户号码?

4) Separate bill or one for all? 分开结还是一起结?

5) Your company/travel agency will pay your room rent, but you will pay your phone charge. 您的房租由公司付,但您要付房间的电话费。

6) All account to your room charge, right? 所有的帐都转到您的房间,好吗?

7) May I have two of your business cards, please? One for our file and one for accounts.

请给我两张名片好吗?一张放在档案中,一张附在帐单中。

8) Could you sign your name here? 请在这签名好吗?

9) We hope to see you again soon. 希望很快再见到您。

exchange money 兑换外币

1) How much would you like to change? 您想换多少钱?

2) The rates of exchange are on the board there, sir.

先生,兑换率在布告牌那。

3) Today’s foreign currency rate for US$ is 8.07./ According to today’s exchange rate, every US dollar in cash is equivalent to 8.07 yuan. /The present rate is 100 to 807. 今天美元的兑换率是8.07.

4) Could you fill out this form? 您能填一下这张表吗?

5) You’d like to change US$800 into RMB. Is that all right?

您想把800美元换成人民币,对吗?

6) You gave me 800 US dollars, so that will be RMB 6200. Here you are. 您给我800美元,合计人民币6200元,给您。

7) I’ll calculate that for you. It comes to RMB 6200 at today’s exchange rate. 我帮您计算一下。按今天的汇率折合起是人民币6200。

8) I’m sorry but we do not change US dollars into Japanese Yen.

很抱歉,我们没有把美元兑换日元的业务。

9) I’m afraid we don’t accept non-convertible currency, sir.

对不起,我们不接受不能兑换的货币。

10) What domination would you like, sir? we have 100 yuan notes, 50 yuan notes, 10 yuan notes, 5 yuan notes, 2 yuan notes and one yuan notes.

您要多大面值的钞票,我们有100元的,50元的,10元,5元的,2元的,还有1元的。 Use safes/safe-deposit boxes 使用保险箱

1) If you want to keep some valuable things, you can use hotel safe-deposit boxes. 如果您想要保存贵重物品,可以用我们的保险箱。

2) Please fill out this form first. 请先填表。

3) Would you like to use it until May 20th ? 您预备使用到五月二十日吗?5

4) This way, please. Your box number is 320. 请跟我来,您的柜子是320号。

6

第五篇:酒店前台接待规范英语

酒店英语:前台接待处规范用语

上午好,欢迎光临/欢迎光临XXX酒店。

Good morning, Welcome to XXX Hotel.

下午好,××先生,非常高兴再次见到您。

Good morning, Mr. ×. Nice to meet you again!

请问您有预订吗?

Have you make reservation?

请问您订房人的姓名/请问您谁帮您做的预订?

Please tell me who make the reservation for you?

是的,您订了两间豪华房,住两晚。

Yes, you have made a reservation of two deluxe rooms for two nights.

请您出示护照

Please give me your passport.

您的房价是人民币500元

Your room rate is RMB¥500

请在这这里签名。

Please sign here.

请问您怎么样付押金。

How would you like to pay the deposit?

退房时间是中午十二时,如果您想延迟至下午六时前退房,另加半天房费,六时后退房,将

加收一天房费。

Check out time is 12:00 noon. A half day charge of your rate will be added for extended check out

time before 6:00pm, and a full day charge after 6:00pm.

祝您在这里过得愉快。

Wish you enjoy your stay with us.

××先生,请问您有没有用小酒吧的饮品或小食呢?

Mr. ××, did you take drinks or snacks from the mini-bar?

这是帐单,总额是……,请您检查一下。

Here is the bill, the total amount is ……. Please check it/have a look at it.

欢迎您下次光临,祝您一路平安/旅途愉快!

Hope to see you again soon and wish a nice flight/trip.

请把押金收据给我。

Please give the deposit receipt.

请问您怎样付款呢?

How would you like to pay the bill?

希望很快可以再见到您。

Wish to see you again soon.

上一篇:街道活动工作汇报下一篇:禁毒工作管理制度

本站热搜