酒店收银员常用英语

2022-08-15

第一篇:酒店收银员常用英语

酒店前台收银常用服务英语

Check in 入住

1) How would you like to pay the deposit, in cash or by credit card?

您怎么付押金,现金还是信用卡?

2) You must pay 1000 yuan as a deposit. 您必须付1000元作为押金。

3) As a hotel policy, we require one day’s room charge as deposit for guests without a reservation.按照酒店规定,没有预订的客人得付一天房费作为押金。

4) we’ll refund the money you overpaid when you check out.

您离店时,我们会退还您多付的钱。

5) Here is your receipt, and please keep it, you need to show it to us when you check out. 给您收据,请保管好,你离店时得出示它。

6) And you also need to take care of your key, you have to return it to us when you check out. 您得好好保管它,您离店时必须归还给我们。

7) Thank you, and hope you will have a good stay in our hotel.

谢谢,希望您过得愉快。

A. Check out for individual guest 为散客退房

1) Good morning, sir, do you check out? 早上好,您退房吗?

2) Do you want to check out or keep key here?您想要离店还是要保管钥匙? If you check out before 6:00pm, you will pay half day charge.

六点之前退房, 得付半天房费。

If you check out after 6:00pm, you will pay full day charge.

六点之后退房,付一天房费。

Could you give me your room number, please?

能告诉我您的房间号码吗?

May I have your name and your room number?

能告诉我您的姓名和房间号码吗?

May I have you room key, please? 能给我您的房间钥匙吗?

Did you take anything from the mini-bar?/Did you use the mini-bar of your room? 请问您房间里的酒水有没有用过?

Have you signed any chits in the last hour?

您在结帐前一小时是否签过任何帐单?

10) Is your luggage down yet, sir? Could you check out after your bags have been brought down, please?

先生,您的行李是否已拿下来了?请您等行李拿下楼后再结帐好吗?

11) Let me figure it out /Let me calculate that for you.

我来把您的帐算出来。

12) Shall I draw up your bill for you?

我把您的帐单开出来好吗?

13) Your final bill has not reached our department yet, sir. would you please wait a moment while I chase it down?

先生,您最后的帐单还没送到。请稍等,我去将它调来。

14) Just a moment, please. Room attendant is checking your room.

请稍等,客房服务员正在查房。

15) Would you like to check and see if the amount is correct?

请检查一下数目是否正确。

16) I’ll check our accounts. Just a moment, please.

我检查一下我们的帐目,请稍等。

17) This is your bill, check it please, if it is correct, please sign your name. 这是您的帐单,假如对的话,请签名。

18) Can I check the details for you, please? /Let me break it down for you. 请让我为您查对帐单好吗?

19) That first number is your room number. 第一个数字是您的房间号。

20) The second entry is the restaurant. 第二行是餐厅的帐。

21) Item 6 is your room charge. 第六项是电话费。

22) Item 7 is the cost for the phone calls. 第七项是房费。

23) That charge is for drinks taken from the mini-bar.

那笔是饮用房间冰箱内饮料的费用。

24) The service charge is included in this bill. 服务费包括在内。

25) What would you like to pay, in cash or by credit card?

您想怎么付帐,现金还是用信用卡?

26) In what form will payment be made? 用什么方式付帐?

27) We accept the following credit cards…… 我们接受这些信用卡……

28) Show me your credit card, please. 请出示您的信用卡。

29) May I see your credit card? 我能用一下您的信用卡吗?

30) My I imprint/have a print of your credit card? 可以刷一下您的信用卡吗?

31) I’m afraid we don’t accept…cards, but we do accept these.(point to credit card display)

很抱歉我们不接受…卡,但是我们接受这些(指向信用卡牌)

32) The total is…, and here is your change. 总数是…,这是您的找头。

33) Here is the money you overpaid. 这是您多付的钱。

34) Do you need receipt? 您需要收据吗?

35) Here is your receipt. 给您收据。

36) Thank you for choosing our hotel. I hope you enjoyed your stay. We hope you will come and stay with us again.

谢谢您光临我们的饭店,希望您在本饭店住得愉快。希望您能再次光临我们的饭店。

B. Check out for group guest 为团体客人结帐

1) How would you like to make payment? 您怎么付费?

2) Would you like to pay on the company account? 您用公司帐户结帐吗?

3) May I know the name of your company, please? 请问贵公司帐户号码?

4) Separate bill or one for all? 分开结还是一起结?

5) Your company/travel agency will pay your room rent, but you will pay your phone charge. 您的房租由公司付,但您要付房间的电话费。

6) All account to your room charge, right? 所有的帐都转到您的房间,好吗?

7) May I have two of your business cards, please? One for our file and one for accounts.

请给我两张名片好吗?一张放在档案中,一张附在帐单中。

8) Could you sign your name here? 请在这签名好吗?

9) We hope to see you again soon. 希望很快再见到您。

exchange money 兑换外币

1) How much would you like to change? 您想换多少钱?

2) The rates of exchange are on the board there, sir.

先生,兑换率在布告牌那。

3) Today’s foreign currency rate for US$ is 8.07./ According to today’s exchange rate, every US dollar in cash is equivalent to 8.07 yuan. /The present rate is 100 to 807. 今天美元的兑换率是8.07.

4) Could you fill out this form? 您能填一下这张表吗?

5) You’d like to change US$800 into RMB. Is that all right?

您想把800美元换成人民币,对吗?

6) You gave me 800 US dollars, so that will be RMB 6200. Here you are. 您给我800美元,合计人民币6200元,给您。

7) I’ll calculate that for you. It comes to RMB 6200 at today’s exchange rate. 我帮您计算一下。按今天的汇率折合起是人民币6200。

8) I’m sorry but we do not change US dollars into Japanese Yen.

很抱歉,我们没有把美元兑换日元的业务。

9) I’m afraid we don’t accept non-convertible currency, sir.

对不起,我们不接受不能兑换的货币。

10) What domination would you like, sir? we have 100 yuan notes, 50 yuan notes, 10 yuan notes, 5 yuan notes, 2 yuan notes and one yuan notes.

您要多大面值的钞票,我们有100元的,50元的,10元,5元的,2元的,还有1元的。 Use safes/safe-deposit boxes 使用保险箱

1) If you want to keep some valuable things, you can use hotel safe-deposit boxes. 如果您想要保存贵重物品,可以用我们的保险箱。

2) Please fill out this form first. 请先填表。

3) Would you like to use it until May 20th ? 您预备使用到五月二十日吗?5

4) This way, please. Your box number is 320. 请跟我来,您的柜子是320号。

6

第二篇:酒店收银英语

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9.

10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17.

收银英语

Sir,have you consumed food of mini-bar in the room ?先生,请问房间有消费小酒吧吗? Would you mind the charges of the two rooms printed in one bill? 请问两间房是一起打印帐单结帐吗? How would you like to make the payment ,sir ,credit card or cash ?请问先生如何付款? Would you please sign here ?麻烦您在这里签名. This is the authorization of deposit , may be disposed now .这是押金卡纸,可以撕掉. You need to pay deposit amnonted to #...您需要交押金….元. For consumption in other places of the hotel and credit to room bill,you have to make extra deposit …因方便您在其他营业点转房帐,需要收押金….元. Sorry sir ,your deposit is not enough ,you need to pay further deposit…对不起,因你的押金不足了,需再收押金…元. Sorry sir ,the balance is not enough in your card (the card is expire/invalid),could you kindly pay by another card or other methods ?先生对不起,你卡上的余额不足(卡已过期),是否可以换一张卡或其他支付方式? Due to breakdown of bank operating system,the process time is longer, please wait a moment .因银行系统故障,授权时间较长,请稍等一会. Would you mind take a seat there ?麻烦你在那边稍坐一下好吗? Sorry ,card is lost ,you need to pay twenty dollars compensation .对不起因房卡丢失了,需收20元赔偿费. You have left something in the room ,would you mind a bellboy to take it to you?你房间有遗留物品,需要行李生帮忙拿下来吗? Sir ,you have asked for a cable and a flat connector form room service department,where would you like to place it ?先生,你在管家部借了一条网线和一个排插,请问放在哪里呢? Would you need the F&B(food and beverage) consumption separted form room bill.餐费和房费需要分开打印吗? Here are invoice and bills,thank you !这是你的发票和帐单,谢谢你的惠顾. Sorry ,due to the lost of deposit receipt , please produce your ID .card copy ,and sign to confirm the lost ,then we’ll return the deposit .对不起,因押金单丢失,需要你的证件复印,签名确认,才可以退钱.

登记住宿

18. Good evening .may I help you , sir?晚上好,我可以为你效劳吗? 19. Yes, I’d like to check in , please. 是的,我想办理住宿登记. 20. Do you have a reservation with us ? 你有向我们预订房间吗? 21. Yes , I do.有的

22. May I have your name ,please .请问你尊姓大名? 23. Could you fill out the form , please?可以请你填一下表格吗? 24. All right.好的

25. Thank you very much. 26. Here’s your room key. Your room number is 1201. 27. The bellman will show you to your room . 28. Enjoy your stay .祝你住宿愉快. 29. Thank you. 30. Our pleasure.

办理退房

31. I’d like to check out now. 我现在想办理退房手续. 32. Certainly, may I have your room key ,please.好的,请给我你的房间钥匙? 33. Here you are. 给你

34. Thank you ,one moment ,please.谢谢,请稍等一下. 35. Thank you for waiting.请稍等. 36. Would you check the breakdown of your bill?请你检查一下你的帐单总额,好吗? 37. It looks okay.没问题. 38. The total is 35000 yen .总共是三万五日圆. 39. How would you like to make your payment. 想要用什么方式付款? 40. By credit card,here you are .用信用卡,给你. 41. Thank you very much . 42. We hope you enjoyed your stay .我们希望你喜欢这里的住宿服务. 43. We did very much . thank you .谢谢,我们很喜欢. 44. Thank you for staying with us .谢谢你入住我们的酒店. 45. Good-bye.

收费会话

46. Did you use the mini-bar in your room?你使用到房间的迷你吧吗? 47. Did you have breakfast at the restaurant ?你吃过餐厅里的早餐吗? 48. At any of the restaurants in the hotel ?在酒店里的任何一家餐厅? 49. I’ll draw up your bill.你将结算你的帐单. 50. We have deducted your deposit of 10 000 yen .so the balance comes to 5000 yen .我们已经扣掉你预付的一万圆,最后请再付五千圆. 51. A service charge of 100 yen is added to every ohone call from your room .房间内的每一通电话都要收一百圆服务费. 52. An additional charge of 50 percent of the daily room rate will added for late checkout .每日房间价格额外的百分之五十费用在退宿时会加和去. 53. The bellman will pick up your baggage at your room .服务生会把你的行李送到你的房间. 54. We’ll keep your bags at the bell Captain’s Desk. Your bags are kept at the bell Desk.我们会将你的袋子放在服务生生领班柜台。

55. We are afraid we have no baggage collection service.我们没有行李收递服务。

56. There is a cart available at the lobby . please feel free to use it .在大厅有推车,请放心使用。

57. Shall we keep your baggage until you leave for the airport .我们需要保管你的行李直到你离开前往机场吗?

58. Please show your claim tag to the bellman.请把行李认领牌拿给服务生看。 59. This can’t be right.这并不正确。

60. I never made any phone calls .我没有打过任何电话

61. The drinks were taken out of the refrigerator by mistake.误从冰箱拿出饮料。 62. I’ll check it for you. 63. I’m afraid there’s no mistake on the bill. 64. 65. 66. 67. 68. 69. 70. 71. 72. 73. 74. 75. 76. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 82. 83. I beg your pardon ,sir, that’s our mistake. We will subtract the charge for the telephone call. 外币兑换

Could you exchange US dollors for yen ?你可以把美金兑换成日圆吗? Are you a hotel guest ,sir?先生,你是酒店客人吗?

Yes ,my room number is 510是的,我的房间号码是510。

Thank you .How much would you like to change?谢谢您,您想换多少钱? What’s the rate today ?今天的汇率是多少?

Today’s rate for a us dollar is one hundred three point one yen .今天的兑换率是一美元兑换一百零三点一日元。

Then 500 dollars.那么换500美金。

All right may I see you passpost ,please?好的,我可以看看你的护照吗? Here.在这里 Thank you

How would you like it cashed ?你想换成什么面额的?

Here are there 10000yen bills and five 1000 yen bills.这里有三张一万日元和五张一千日元的钞票。

Let me calculate the total amount.让我算一算总金额。

I’m afraid the foreign exchange is a service for the hotel guests only .抱歉,我们只为酒店客人提供兑换外币服务。

I’m afraid we can only accept US dollars .很抱歉,我们只收美元。

Could you exchange dollars at a foreign exchange bank?你能在外汇银行换美金吗?

The bank is open from 9 AM to 3 PM,Monday through Friday银行营业时间周一到周五从早上九点到下午三点。

CHAPTER4 CASHIER 第四章

收银

84. Good morning(afternoon/evening)sir ,what can I do for you ? 85. Nice to see you again,did you have a good time?很高兴又见到你,玩得开心吗? 86. How do you like the hotel service,sir ?先生,你喜欢我们酒店的服务吗?

87. If I’m right ,it must be two days ago that you checked in ?如果没有错的话,你一定是两天前入住的。

88. I’m glad to know you like our service.很高兴你能喜欢我们酒店的服务。 89. I’m so glad you’ve enjoy your stay with us .很高兴你在我们酒店那么愉快。 90. Checked out , sir ? 你要退房吗?

91. No , I’d like to checked in.不,我要入住。

92. Will you register at reception desk please?请在前台登记,好吗? 93. Are you checking out right now ?你现在退房吗? 94. Yes, I am .是的,退房。

95. Would you like to vacate the room now ?yes 你想现在退房是吗?是的

96. May I know your name and room number please?请你告诉我你的名字和房号好吗? 97. May I have a look at your passpost please?我能看看你的护照吗? 98. Ok,here you are. 99. May I have your signature here plaese?请你在这里签名好吗? 100. Yes , no problem.好的,没有问题。 101. I’m afraid you’ll have to show me your passpost or some other identification.恐怕你要出示你的护照或者其它证件。

102. Credit cards are welcome at our hotel。我们酒店可以用信用卡。

103. We accept the following credit cards: American Express,Visa,Dinners Club ,Master card ,and so on.我们可以用下面的信用卡,美国VISA卡,大来卡、万事达卡等等。 104. What kind of credit cards have you got ?你有什么信用卡呢? 105. We have Visa card .我们有VISA卡。

106. Are you going to pay cash or use credit cards ?你用现金付帐,还是刷卡?

107. You have pay advance deposit in accordance with the hotel’s policy unless you use credit card.根据酒店规定,你需要先付押金,除非你使用信用卡。

108. How much do I have to pay in advance?你需要交多少押金呢?

109. It depends on how long you are going to stay in our hotel.这要根据你打算在我们酒店住多久而定。 110. How would you like to make a payment?请问你打算怎样付款? 111. How would you like to settle your bill(account)?你想怎样结帐?

112. In what form will the payment be made, madam?请问女士,你以何种方式结帐?、 113. May I have the credit card please?把你的信用卡拿过来好吗?

114. I’m sorry your credit card has been overdued.很抱歉,你的信用卡已过期。 115. What kind of payment would you like ?你想以什么方式来结帐? 116. I’d like to settle my bill with(by) credit card .我想用信用卡结帐。

117. Could you leave the room card with us after your luggage have brought down please?拿下行李后,把房卡交回我们好吗?

118. You should bring back your room card when you check out .结帐时请将房卡带回来。 119. Keep the room card with you , don’t lost it please.请带好房卡,不要遗失。 120. Will you show me your room card please?请出示你的房卡好吗?、 121. Here it is .好的,这就是。

122. I’m afraid I can’t draw up the bill for you unless you pay the lost room card.我恐怕不能帮你打单,除非你赔偿遗失的房卡。

123. Have you made any phone calls from your room sir ?先生,你有在房间里打过电话吗? 124. Yes , I made a few calls to my company.是的,我打了几个电话回公司。

125. have you made any long distance calls before you left room?我离开房间前有打过长途电话吗? 126. Yes , a call to hong kong.是的,我打了一个去香港。

127. Item 2 is 328 for the room rate of a deluxe suite .第二项是328元,豪华套房的租金。 128. Item 3 is 90 for the long distance calls.第三项是长途电话费90元。 129. It is the telephone call you have made . 这是你打过的电话号码。

130. The charge is for drinks from the mini-bar .这是你从迷你吧拿饮料的费用

131. Have you taken anything from the mini-bar?你有从客房迷你吧里拿过东西吗? 132. Three bottles of drink in the morning.有的,早上我拿了三瓶饮料。 133. The third entry is the charge for chinese restaurant.第三行是中餐消费。 134. The service charge is included in the bill.服务费已经包括在内。

135. Your overseas telephone calls are included in the bill.你的国际长话费费包括在内。 136. This means the room rate and that is the service charge.这是房租,那是服务费。

137. Wait a moment and let me figure out your bill,sir .请稍等,先生,我帮你核计一下费用。 138. Please wait a minute, I’ll handle the bill by turns.请稍等,我依次处理帐单。 139. Shall I add this sum to your account ?我把这项金额加到你的帐单里,好吗? 140. Yes , please.好的。

141. Shall I draw up your bill for you right away ?我马上帮你打单,好吗?

142. Shall I make out two bills for you and your friend ?我帮你和朋友分开结帐好吗?

143. Would you mind waiting a moment while I check the data?请稍等一下,我检查一下帐目,好吗? 144. That comes to $ 2358 Yuan altogether.总计为2358元。

145. Do you and your friend pay individually?你和你朋友要分开结帐吗?

146. Your bill comes to $ 888, including the service charge .你的帐目总额为888元,包括服务费。 147. You bill stands at 1050at moment.你目前的总消费已达1050元。 148. Your bill totals $ 678.你的帐单总数是678元。

149. Shall I make out a single bill or two separate bills?我帮你打一份帐单还是分开结帐。 150. The check out time is 12:00 at noon .退房时间是正午12:00。

151. If you leave after 12:00 at noon , you’ll have to pay half of the rate.如果你正午12:00以后退房,你得多付半天的租金。

152. Now it’s 5:00 PM, I afraid you’ll have to pay half the rate.现在是下午五点,恐怕你得多付一天的房租。

153. Here is your bill would you like to check it ?这是你的帐单,你要检查一下吗?

154. If you leave after 6:00 PM ,you’ll have to pay the full rate.如果你下午六点后退房你得多付一天的房租。

155. This is your total bill ,will you have a check please?这是你的总帐单,请检查一下好吗?

156. This is your bill , have a check and sign your name please .这是你的帐单,请检查一下然后签名。 157. This is your charge and your receipt.这是你的零钱和你的发票。

158. Here is your charge,do you need a receipt?这是你的零钱,请问你需要开发票吗?yes,please.是的,开一张。

159.

Thank you for choosing our hotel I hope you’ve enjoyed your stay.谢谢你的光临,希望你在我们酒店过得愉快。

160. Thank you very much sir . good-bye. 161. We hope you have an enjoyable stay here.我们希望你在我们酒店过得愉快。 162. We hope you a pleasant journey.祝你旅途愉快。

163. We hope you will come and stay with us again.希望你下次再来。

164. Have a good time,ladies and gentleman.女士们,先生们,祝你们玩得开心! 165. Sincerely with you a pleasant journey .衷心祝愿你旅途愉快。

166. You can change the money at Bank of China .你可以在中国银行兑换外币。

167. Today’s rate of exchange is RMB 1.05 for HK dollar.今天人民币与港币的兑换率是1.6。 168. The rate of exchange is RMB on Yuan for HK dollar in our hotel.在我们酒店,人民币与港币的兑换率是1:1. 169. Would you like to change some money ?你想兑换钱吗?

170. How would you like to change?你想兑多少钱?1000HK dollars. 171. I’m sorry sir ,we don’t exchange HK dollar into Japanese yuan.对不起先生,我们这里不能以港币兑日元。

172. I’m sorry sir , we don’t exchange US dollar into HK dollar .对不起先生,我们这里不能以美元兑港币。

173. Will you go to Bank of China and change it ?你去中国银行兑换好吗?

174. I’m afraid you’ll have to go to Bank of China to change it .恐怕你得去中国银行才能兑换。

第三篇:酒店客房常用英语

酒店客房常用英语 酒店客房常用英语

(一)

1. May/Can I help you?我可以帮你吗? 2. What else can I help you ?还有什么可以为你效劳的吗? 3. May I have your room key /number,please?请问你的房卡/号? 4. I’m glad to meet you !很高兴见到你!

酒店客房常用英语

(二)

5. Just moment ,please .请稍等。

6. Good bye .Have a nice /good day !再见。祝你愉快!

7. Good morning /afternoon !May I do/make up your room now?早上/下午好,我现在可以清理您的房间吗?

8. Would you have some laundry today?请问您今天要洗衣服吗?

酒店客房常用英语

(三)

9. I’m sorry .May I come to your room and have a look?对不起,我能去您房间看一下吗?

10. Welcome to Haiyatt Garden Hotel !/Welcome to our hotel!欢迎到海悦花园大酒店!欢迎到我们酒店。

11. Just a minute .I’ll bring it to you .请稍等,我马上为您送来。 12. We hope service to you again.Good bye.希望能再次为你服务。再见。 酒店客房常用英语

(四)

13. They will be back within 4 hours.四小时之内会送来。 14. It’s free of charge.这是免费的

15. We’ll send it to you right away.我会马上送来。 16. Good bye and have a good day .再见!愿您今天开心。

酒店客房常用英语

(五)

17. I’m sorry .I’m afraid I can’t understand about that .May I call duty manage.请原谅,我恐怕不是很明白您的意思。我可以让值班经理回复你吗?

18. You’re welcome and I hope you have a good dream .不用谢,祝您有个好梦。 19. I’m afraid your room will be ready in a few minutes .We are sorry for the inconvenience.您的房间还需要几分钟才能收拾好,给您带来的不便我们表示歉意。 20. Let me adjust the air conditioner for you .让我为您调节空调。 酒店客房常用英语

(六)

21. If we have we send it to you right away .如果我们有,我会马上送来。 22. If there is anything I can do for you .Just let me know .如果有什么能够帮上您的,尽管告诉我。

23. Here is a telegram for you .这儿有一封您的电报。

24. If you have anything else ,please dial the extension number “7700”.如果您还需要其它服务,拨内线“7700”。

酒店客房常用英语

(七)

25. We are very glad to service for you .我们非常乐意为您服务。

26. Sir ,your room is at the end of the corridor.先生,您的房间在走廊的那一边。 27. I can contact the reception desk to arrange it for you .我分联系前台来为您安排。

28. There is sone repair work on the uper floor .But it will stop during the rest time ,I hope you can understand.上面楼层在维修,但在休息时会停止,我希望您能理解。 酒店客房常用英语

(八)

29. Is there anything else I can do for you ?您还需要我再做些什么吗? 30. I’m afraid we don’t have this kind of sevice .我恐怕不能提供这种服务。 31. If you need to chean your room .Put the clean card on door .如果你需要清理房间,把“清洁牌”挂门外。

32. Our guest are always pleased by the our Houskeeping .我们的客人对我们的服务感到满意。

酒店客房常用英语

(九)

33. I’re hotel has very good Housekeeping service.我们酒店有很好的客房服务。 34. I’ll report it to my supervisor immediakly .,we’ll let you know as soon as possible.我会马上报告我们主任,找到就通知您。

35. I’m sorry we have to charge you for the dewage acdrding to the hotel’s regulation.根据酒店规定,我们必须收一定的钱。

36. Please wait a minute I’ll let you know as soon as possible.请稍等,我会马上让您知道。

酒店客房常用英语

(十)

37. I’m sorry for security reasons we can’t open the door.很抱歉,为了安全理由,我们不能开门。

38. I’d like to have my clothes here .I’ll pick them up later.我想把衣服留在这里,我以后再来靠。

39. It’s probably the satellite signal .It’s cloudy today.Something when the weather’s bad the signal’s not chear.可能是卫星信号的关系,今天有云,有时当天气不好的时候,信号就不好。

40. May I come in and check the housekeeper’s work?我能进您房间检查一下服务员清理房间的情况?

第四篇:酒店基础常用英语

所有酒店员工用

Basic English- Greeting基础常用英语- 问候:

1. Good morning, Sir/Ma’am!早上好!先生/太太

2. Good afternoon, Sir/Ma’am!下午好!先生/太太

3. Good evening, Sir/Ma’am!晚上好!先生/太太

4. Good night, Sir/Ma’am!晚安!先生/太太

5. How do you do!您好

6. Nice to meet you!很高兴见到您!

7. Welcome to our hotel, sir!先生,欢迎您到我们酒店来!

8. Hello!Long time no see, Mr. Chau!您好! 好久不见!

9. Hello!How are you, Mr. Danny?您好!您好吗,丹尼先生?

10. Hello, how are you?您好吗?

11. Fine, thanks. And you?很好,谢谢!您好吗?

Basic English1- Farewell基础常用英语1- 道别:

12. Good bye!再见!

13. Have a nice day!祝您过得愉快!

14. Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel.愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。

15. I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时)

16. I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)

17. I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)

18. Goodbye and thank you for coming.再见,谢谢您的光临。

19. Goodbye and hope to see you again.再见,希望再见到您。

20. We look forward to having you stay with us again.希望下次您还来我们酒店!

21. Have a nice trip!一路平安!

22. Wish you a pleasant journey!

23. Good luck!祝您旅途愉快!祝您好运

Basic English感谢

24. I’m so appreciated!我十分感激!

25. You are so kind!您真是太好了!

26. Oh, what kind of you!噢,您真是太好了!

27. Oh, so nice of you!噢,您真是太好了!

28. Thank you for your compliment!感谢您的赞扬!

29. Thanks! / thank you very much! 非常谢谢您!

Basic English客气话

30. Not at all. I just do my part.不客气,我只是尽我的义务。

31. I’m at your service.我随时为您服务。

32. That’s all right.没什么。

33. Sure! My pleasure!当然, 愿意为您效劳!

34. You are welcome.不客气。(您是受欢迎的!)

Basic English- Apologize基础常用英语- 道歉:

35. I’m sorry!真对不起!

36. I apologize!很抱歉!

Basic English – Giving Directions基础常用英语Reminder基础常用英语 – 提醒语:

45. Watch your step please!请注意脚下!

46. Be careful, please!请小心!

47. Do not worry!不要担心!

48. Take it easy!放轻松!

49. Please do not smoke here!请不要在这里吸烟!

50. Please do not leave anything behind!请别落下什么东西!

Basic English电话:

51. Good morning!(Greeting)Sales(Depart.). Tina is speaking(self indroduce). How may I help you?(Offerring)

早上好!(先问候)我是Tina(自我介绍)有什么需要帮忙的吗?

52. I’m sorry; he’s not in right now.对不起,他现在不在。

53. He’s in meeting right now.他正在开会。

54. He’s on another line.他正在听电话。

55. Sorry, there isn’t a Mr. Williams staying here.对不起,威廉先生已经不这里工作了。

56. He’s not here. May I take the message?他不在这里。我可以记下您的留言吗?

57. Would you like to leave a message?您要留信息吗?

58. May I have your name and telephone number?我可以留下您的姓名和电话吗?

59. I’m sure he will get the message.我保证会把您的留言转告给他。

60. Would you mind telling me the name of your company, sir?您不介意把您公司名称告诉我吧?

61. I’m sorry, but I can’t transfer you call. Would you mind dialing again, sir?

对不起,我没法转您的电话,您可以再拨一次吗?

62. Could you speak a little slower (louder), sir?您可以讲慢(大声)一点吗?

63. I’m sorry, but I don’t speak English very well. Just a moment, please.对不起,我的英语不太好,请稍等以下。

64. I’m sorry. You’ve got the wrong number.对不起,您打错电话了。

65. Please wait a moment, I’ll check.请稍等,我查一下。

66. Thank you for calling.感谢您打电话过来。

第五篇:酒店美联英语-出国旅游留学常用酒店英语

两分钟做个小测试,看看你的英语水平:http://m.meten.com/test/fayin.aspx?tid=16-73675-0 美联英语提供:出国旅游留学常用的英语口语学习--酒店用语 Where is the nearest subway station? 最近的地铁站在哪里? How long does it take to go to the airport by taxi? 多长时间?

Can you find me a baby-sitter? 能给我个婴儿座椅吗?

Could you make reservations for a restaurant (tour/musical) for me? 订个餐馆(观光/音乐会)?

Cab I use a typewriter? 我可以用打字机吗?

Do you have facsimile (photocopier)? 你有传真(复印机)吗? What time do you close the front door? 你们几点关前门? I’ll be back late tonight 我今晚会晚回来

Are there any letters (massages) for me? 这有给我的信(口信)吗? Please send this letter by air (sea) mail.

请空运(水运)这个邮件

你能帮我预

从这里乘出租车到飞机场需要I’d like to send this parcel to China. 我想将这个包裹寄回中国 Could you pack it for me?

你能帮我做下包装吗?

能给我个盒子作包装吗? Can I have a box for packing? Could you page Mr. Ford here? 你在这能写上FORD先生吗? He must be somewhere in the hotel 他一定是在酒店的某个地方 Where is the hotel? 这个酒店在哪里? How can I get there? 我怎么到那里?

How long does it take on foot? 步行需要多长时间? Is there a youth hotel here? 这有青年旅社吗?

Can I have a youth hotel list? 能给我一张青年旅社的清单吗? I’ll arrive late, but please keep my reservation. Check in, please 登记

I made a reservation in Tokyo My name is ABC 我是ABC Here is my confirmation slip. 这是我的确认信 I’d like a quiet room.

我想要一个安静的房间

我在东京做了预订

我会晚到,但请保留我的预订。

I’d like a room on the upper level. 我想住在上层的房间

I’d like a room with a nice view( a balcony) 我想要一个有阳台的房间 Is there a TV set? 这个有电视吗?

Is hot water available any time? 全天提供热水吗? May I see the room? 我可以看看房间吗? Do you have any bigger (better/cheaper)? Could you give me a larger room? I’ll take this room. 我想要这间房

Would you fill in this registration form? 你能填一下这个注册表吗? I’ll stay three nights

我要住3个晚上

你有间更大的(更好的,更便宜的)吗?

你能给我间大房吗?

Do you accept credit card (traveler’s check)? 你们接受信用卡(旅行支票)吗? Can I get a room for tonight? 我想要今天晚上的房间 Do you have a shared bath (shower)? 你们有公用浴室吗?

May I have the key, please? 能给我钥匙吗? Would you have my baggage sent up?

你们收到我的行李了吗?

Can you keep my valuables? 你能帮我保管贵重物品吗? Where is dining room? 餐厅在哪里? Is there also a cafeteria? 这里有自助餐厅吗?

What time does the dining room open? 餐厅几点开门? What time can I have breakfast? 早餐几点开放? Can I have breakfast in my room? 我可以在房间吃早餐吗? Is there a beauty salon (barbershop) 这里有美容院(理发店吗)? Does someone here speak Chinese? 这里有人说中文吗? Could you keep this baggage until 4 o’clock? May I have my baggage back?

4点之前你能保管我的行李吗?

我可以取走我的行李吗?

Can I have a card with the hotel address? 能给我一张有酒店地址的名片吗? Can I get a ticket for the sightseeing bus here?

能给我张观光巴士的票吗?

上一篇:近代史纲要考察报告下一篇:接单统计员岗位职责