办公室_二00九年客舱情景会话

2024-04-10

办公室_二00九年客舱情景会话(共1篇)

篇1:办公室_二00九年客舱情景会话

2009年客舱情景会话

(一)Welcoming the Passengers Aboard迎客

S: Good morning/afternoon/evening, sir.Welcome aboard.乘务员:先生早上好/下午好/晚上好。欢迎登机。

P: Good morning/afternoon/evening.早上好/下午好/晚上好。

S: Your boarding pass, please.I’ll show you where your seat is.乘务员:请让我看一下您的登机牌,我来告诉您的座位在哪里。

P: Thank you.乘客:谢谢。

S: You are welcome.Your seat number is 8F, please take the other aisle.May I help you with your bags? 乘务员:不客气。您的座位号码是8F,请走那个通道。我帮您拿行李好吗?

P: No, thanks anyway.乘客:不用了,谢谢。

S: The window seat is your, sir.Please don’t put your handcart in the overhead bin, it may fall down when we have some turbulence.You may put it under your seat.Have a pleasant journey!乘务员:先生,您在靠窗户的座位。请不要把小推车放在行李架上,当遇有颠簸时可能会掉下来。您可以把它放在您的座椅下方。祝您旅途愉快。

Emergency exit confirm紧急出口确认

S:Excuse me, sir.Would you please put your bag in the overhead bin?As the doorway must not be block during flight.乘务员:对不起先生,您能把包放在行李架上吗?因为在飞行中出口不能被堵塞。

P: Oh, I’m sorry.哦,不好意思。

S:Sir, you are sitting in an emergency exit seat.In normal situation, please don’t touch it;In emergency situation, you are responsible for helping us to open the exit and evacuate first, then help others.If you can’t do this, we will rearrange your seat.Please read your safety instruction card in the seat pocket.Thank you for your attention.乘务员:先生,您坐的是紧急出口的位置。在正常情况下,请不要碰紧急出口的门;在紧急情况下,将由您来打开它并先从这撤离,然后帮助其他旅客。如果您做不到这些,我们将重新安排您的座位。请您阅读座椅前方口袋里的安全须知。谢谢您的留意。

P: You are welcome.不客气。

上一篇:学校安全用电的宣传标语下一篇:我眼中的新江苏