办公室道歉英语对话

2024-04-13

办公室道歉英语对话(精选14篇)

篇1:办公室道歉英语对话

Thank you 谢谢你

I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for everything you did for me.

我想借这个计划感谢你为我做的一切。

It’s my pleasure. I enjoyed working with you.

我很乐意。我喜欢和你一起工作。

I wouldn’t be able to make it without your help.

没有你的帮助我不能成功。

Then keep up the good work.

那么就再接再厉吧。

Sorry 对不起

I think you should look over these figures again. There are some calculations that are a bit off.

你想你应该再把这些数据核对一次。一些计算结果有出入。

I apologize. This should not have to be this way.

我很抱歉。这个应该不是这样的。

Apology is accepted. Try to do better next time.

我接受你的道歉。下次试着做得更好。

Of course, I should have been more careful. I’m sorry.

一定,我本来可以更仔细的。对不起。

篇2:办公室道歉英语对话

I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for everything you did for me.

我想借这个计划感谢你为我做的一切。

It’s my pleasure. I enjoyed working with you.

我很乐意。我喜欢和你一起工作。

I wouldn’t be able to make it without your help.

没有你的帮助我不能成功。

Then keep up the good work.

那么就再接再厉吧。

Sorry 对不起

I think you should look over these figures again. There are some calculations that are a bit off.

你想你应该再把这些数据核对一次。一些计算结果有出入。

I apologize. This should not have to be this way.

我很抱歉。这个应该不是这样的。

Apology is accepted. Try to do better next time.

我接受你的道歉。下次试着做得更好。

Of course, I should have been more careful. I’m sorry.

篇3:办公室道歉英语对话

记者:百威英博在中国拥有多个生产基地, 请您介绍一下百威英博在物流方面有哪些规划?

陈龙孟:VPO (即工厂最优化管理) 是百威英博唯一的管理方式, 我们的物流工作同样也要围绕VPO展开。以前原材料从全国各地运来之后, 会先放于仓库, 但是现在大多数原材料直接上生产线, 绕过仓库环节, 这不仅减少了仓库面积, 而且使物流效率提升了数倍。未来, 我们还将继续推行VPO, 打造属于自己的物流模式。

记者:啤酒作为快速消费品在生产及储运过程中必然有其独特之处。针对这些独特之处, 百威英博在相关物流设备的选择, 尤其是叉车的选择上是如何考虑的呢?

陈龙孟:我们在选择相关物流设备时会综合考量, 对比设备作业效率、安全、环保等方面因素, 同时也很看重设备维修费用、后续服务。除去这些条件, 选择叉车时我们还会考虑货架及通道的宽度, 地面的平度以及拣选模式等因素。综合以上这些条件, 经过层层筛选, 最终林德满足了我们的需求, 双方达成合作共识。

记者:随着生产规模的不断扩大, 企业的物流体系也更为庞大, “安全”成为物流作业的关键词。在保障叉车安全作业方面, 百威英博采取了哪些措施?林德叉车又提供了怎样的帮助?

陈龙孟:安全是我们一切工作的前提, 安全保障工作我们每天都在做, 林德也在全力配合我们, 不断改善我们的现场作业环境。林德专业讲师还会为我们的叉车驾驶员及相关管理者进行叉车安全驾驶及日常维护方面的讲座。在叉车作业现场都装有防撞柱, 弯道处也安装了凸面镜用以扩散视野。叉车作为一种特种设备, 有别于汽车, 驾驶者不仅需要会驾驶, 还需要在狭小的空间里进行搬运、堆垛、叉取等一系列复杂的工作。所以, 叉车作业时, 最为担心的问题就是叉车出现故障, 在这方面林德及时、专业的服务解决了我们的后顾之忧。目前, 叉车的维修现场都分车位进行定位标识, 用颜色区分出维修区域和人行道, 维修设备定位摆放, 备件标识, 各作业点都有点检表, 每日点检, 真正做到了目视化管理, 这些都与林德团队以及管理人员的辛勤付出密不可分。

记者:为了保障叉车车队的正常运作, 叉车的日常维护也十分重要。在维护方面, 百威英博是自身配备维修工程师, 还是与林德合作呢?

陈龙孟:维护方面, 我们选择了与林德签署叉车维保合同, 专业的事情还是应该让专业的人去做, 现在林德售后有专门的维修工程师为我们服务, 虽然车队庞大, 但我们不需要自己配叉车维修人员及相应的维修工具, 每季度只需要按合同付款, 大大简化了财务流程。由于是全包合同, 每年的人工和车辆维护的价格已经固定, 我们都是以合同金额为基础来做年度预算, 精准地控制了叉车这部分的费用。

记者:百威英博选择林德作为设备供应商, 请您谈谈与林德合作的感受, 对未来合作有哪些期待?

篇4:办公室道歉技巧适宜

有愧对他人之处,宜说:“深感歉疚”,“非常惭愧”。渴望见谅,需说:“多多包涵”,“请您原谅”。有劳别人,可说:“打扰了”,“麻烦了”。一般场合,则可以讲:“对不起”,“很抱歉”,“失礼了”。

第二,道歉应当及时

知道自己错了,马上就要说“对不起”,否则越拖得久,就越会让人家“窝火”,越容易使人误解。道歉及时,还有助于当事人“退一步海阔天宽”,避免因小失大。

第三,道歉应当大方

道歉绝非耻辱,故而应当大大方方,堂堂正正,完全彻底。不要遮遮掩掩,“欲说还休,却道天凉好个秋”。不要过分贬低自己,说什么“我真笨”,“我真不是个东西”,这可能让人看不起,也有可能被人得寸进尺,欺软怕硬。

第四,道歉可能借助于“物语”

有些道歉的话当面难以启齿,写在信上寄去也成。对西方妇女而言,令其转怒为喜,既往不咎的最佳道歉方式,无过于送上一束鲜花,婉“言,示错。这类借物表意的道歉“物语”,会有极好的反馈。

第五,道歉并非万能

篇5:办公室面试英语对话

Good afternoon. How can I help you?

下午好。有什么我能为你效劳的吗?

Good afternoon. My name is Monica. I am here for the job interview at 2 PM.

下午好。我是Monica。我是来参加下午两点钟的工作面试的。

Ok, please first fill in the form and return it to me. You can do it in the next door.

好的,请填好这张表后交给我。你可以在下个房间填。

Done. Here is my paper.

填好了。这是我的表。

Everybody attention. I would like to make sure you all know the process. The interview consists of three parts. One, all of the interviewees will answer the question there and lasts for maximum one hour. Two, we will take a 30-minute’s break. After the break, we all come back to this office and I will announce the successful candidates for the 2nd round. In which, you have a small interview with your future manager.

大家注意了。我想确保你们所有人都清楚面试过程。面试包括三部分。第一,所有的面试者都要回答那里的问题,最少持续1个小时。第二,我们有30分钟的休息时间。休息之后,我们所有人要回到这个办公室,我会宣布成功进入第二轮的候选人。在第二轮,你们将来的经理将对你们进行一个小面试。

What about the 3rd round?

那第三轮呢?

Good question. But I will tell you when you pass the first two.

问得好。但是我要等你吗通过前两轮之后再告诉你们。

知识点讲解:

1.Ok, please first fill in the form and return it to me.

请先把这张表格填写一下,给我

fill in v. 填写

如:Draw an outline before you fill in the details.

先画轮廓,再画细部。

Please fill in the blanks in the sentence.

请做这个句子的填空。

2.The interview consists of three parts.

咱们的面试分3个部分

consist of:to comprise means to be made up of, encompass, or to be composed of. To include means to contain or embrace parts or part of a whole, and to 由...构成

如:A week consist of seven days.

一星期由七天组成。

3. In which, you have a small interview with your future manager.

第二轮主要是岗位经理面试

篇6:办公室着装英语对话

You look very professional in the suit.

你穿上西装看起来很专业。

The company regulates that men should wear a suit and tie in business meeting. Company policy is not negotiable.

公司规定男士在商业会议上必须穿西装打领带。公司的政策市没得商量的。

I appreciate it. It is related to company image.

我喜欢这样。这关系到公司的形象。

Casual wear 便装

I met a girl in elevator this morning. She works in a company upstairs. She said she envied the casual way we dress for work. She complained about the dress rule in her company. It requires everyone to wear formal clothes from Monday to Friday.

今天早上我在电梯里遇到一个女孩。她在楼上的公司上班。她说她羡慕我们可以穿便装上班。她抱怨她公司的着装规定。规定要求所有人从周一都周五必须穿正装。

Well, I was wondering where those people with professional attire come from. Now, I know the answer.

额,我一直在想那些穿职业装的人是哪里的。现在,我知道了。

You know, in a sense, a suits and ties are compulsory for male employees even in July, and no jewelry allowed for most of the female employees. Even the reasonable male leaf is returning the rule, isn’t that strict?

你知道的,从某种意义上说,穿西装打领带是对男员工的强制性要求,甚至在七月份也是这样,大多数女员工是不被允许戴首饰的。即使是合理的男性装扮也是违反规定,这不会太严格了吗?

To some extent, it is. Anyway, whether they like it or not, they do give people a very good impression.

从某种程度上来说,是的。不管怎么,无论他们是否喜欢,他们都应该给人一个很好的印象。

But it is unjust to judge a book by its cover. If they’re not happy or comfortable with their clothes, they can be less productive.

篇7:办公室英语日常对话

B: I am preparing the quote for a customer.

A: Could you please help me gather last month’s technical figures and write a report?

B: Ok. May I know when you want it to be done?

A: Could you finish it by the end of tomorrow?

B: It shouldn’t be a problem.

A: Thank you very much! The consumer service department will count on the report then.

B: I will tell the secretary when it’s finished.

A: Thank you, I am going to meet the engineers and some technical worker to check out the progress of last project.

篇8:办公室日常办公英语对话

Hi, I am afraid that the fax machine in my room won’t be working till tomorrow. A technician has just come and checked it. He will bring me a new one tomorrow. It seems thereis a big problem with mine and it will take some days for repairing. Can I use the one in your office?

你好,恐怕我办公室的传真机在明天之前不能用了。技术工人刚刚来看过了。他明天会给我拿一个新的。我的传真机似乎有很大问题,要修理好几天。我可以用你办公室的那部吗?

Of course you can. I am sure this one works very well. I just sent dozens of pages. How many pages are you sending? Are you familiar with my fax machine?

当然可以。我敢保证这部很好用。我刚刚发了很多页。你要发多少页?你对我的传真机熟悉吗?

Yes, I think you have the same model as I have. Does your fax machine print out immediately a transmission protocol?

是的,我想你的传真机的型号跟我的一样。你的传真机可以立即打印出传输协议吗?

Yes, it will print immediately.

是的,它会马上打印出来。

Change the toner cartridge 换墨盒

I can’t make out anything, the words are too light. I thought they have already changed the toner cartridge this month.

我什么都看不清,字的颜色太浅了。我想他们这个月应该是换了墨盒了。

It seems not or somebody has recently received a large fax.

好像不是,或者是最近有人收到很多传真。

Ok, no problem. We do it ourselves.

好的,没问题。我们自己来。

Do you know how to do it? I am not so good at machine things. I will have somebody do it as soon as possible.

你知道怎么做吗?我对使用机器这些东西不是很擅长。我会叫人尽快来换。

Check with somebody from the IT department. They are anyway in charge of the office electronic equipment.

篇9:办公室闲聊话题英语对话

Have you heard that we will have reorganization?

你有没有听说我们要改组?

No, really?

没有,真的吗?

Yes, flexible, aggressive and creative people are urgently needed in the marketing department.

是的,灵活,有进取心和有创造性的人是市场部急需的。

Who will be there?

谁会去那里?

James is going to be packed off there.

詹姆斯即将调到那里。

That is good. He can leave you alone this time.

太好了。这次他不能打扰你了。

A picnic 野餐

Did you sign up for the picnic party?

你报名参加野餐派对吗?

Yes, of course. I love the picnic party. It’s really family fun time.

是的,当然参加。我喜欢野餐派对。这是享受天伦之乐的好时机。

This time you can bring your daughter with you.

这次你可以带你女儿一起去了。

Right, she is so excited and simply can’t wait.

是的,她太兴奋了,实在等不及了。

There are times of games planned, should have a grand time.

篇10:办公室复印打印英语对话

Look, the printer isn’t functioning well. I’ve pushed the start button. It is suppose to be working now but it remains like a log. What’s going on?

看,打印机不能很好地工作。我已经按了开始按钮。它应该可以打印的,但是现在它像木头一样一动不动。接下来该怎么办?

Let me check. It has a paper jam.

让我看看。它卡纸了。

I didn’t pay attention to that. I will try to get the paper out.

我没有注意到。我会试着把纸弄出来。

Be careful, the cartridge can be very hot.

小心点,墨盒可能很烫。

Best inventions 做好的发明

Office software like Windows might be one of the best inventions in this information age. It saves us from so much work and makes the communication even around the world much

easier.

想Windows这样的办公软件可能是这个信息时代最好的发明之一。它帮我们省了如此多的工夫,使交流,甚至是全球范围内的交流更加容易。

Fully agree. I do enjoy the convenience though I am still a beginner in using Excel. The latest office equipment is more type-functional. It combines fax machine, copy machine

and printer in one. It saves a lot of place one machine instead of three.

完全同意。即使我还是一个Excel的使用新手,但是我也享受了这种便利。最新的办公设备更加多功能。它集传真机,复印机和打印机与一身。一台机器而不是三台机器节省了很多空间。

Yes, this machine is even smaller than those before.

是的,这种机器甚至比以前那些还要小。

When will we get one of those?

我们什么时候买那样一台?

You know our boss always trying to save the last penny. We have to use up the equipment first.

你知道的,我们的老板总是连一分钱都要省。我们不得不先用这个机器。

篇11:办公室电脑使用英语对话

What’s up?

怎么啦?

I guess there is some kind of virus seeking into my computer, I can’t send out this e-mail. Do you have the number of the text port?

我猜我的电脑中了某种病毒,我不能把这封邮件发出去。你有文本接口的号码吗?

Do you mind I have a look at your computer?

你介意我帮你看一下吗?

Of course not, I appreciate that.

当然不介意,我很感激。

Well, it has nothing to do with virus. The problem is your attachment is a bit larger. It has exceeded the e-mail capacity.

额,跟病毒没有关系。问题在于你的附件太大了。超过了邮箱的容量。

I see. What can I do now?

我明白了。那我现在应该怎么办?

You can send a compressed one.

你可以发一份压缩的。

Slow network connection 网络连接慢

How come it is slow as a snail today?

今天它怎么像蜗牛一样慢?

You mean the network connection?

你是说网络连接?

Yes, I wanted to look for some information on the company page just now. It took me almost one minute to open it. Then there is no response to any click.

是的,我刚刚想在公司的网页上找一些资料。花了差不多一分钟才打开。然后无论怎么点击都没有反应了。

I have the same question. I can’t send out mails. We’d better call the IT department and ask them to check it immediately.

我也有同样的问题。我的邮件发布出去。我们最好打电话给IT部门,叫他们马上检查一下。

Ok.

篇12:办公室英语对话(电话篇)

A: Rachel? This is John Emory speaking.

B: Yes, Mr. Emory?

A: I’ve got some bad news. All the plans sent over to the McGrath Corporation have been rejected. We’re going to have to start from scratch.

B: I thought they had already agreed to everything. That’s going to take weeks to rework.

A:蕾茜儿?我是约翰・埃莫里。

B:什么事?埃莫里先生?

A:有个坏消息。所有送到麦克格拉斯的计划统统被打回来了。我们还得从头开始。

B:我以为我们每项都被认可了。要从来得好几个星期呀。

A: Hi, is this Rich?

B: Yeah, who’s calling?

A: It’s Alex… Have I got some great news! We got the Baker account. It’s all ours!

B: Fantastic! I can’t believe it! That’s the biggest account we’ve gotten so far!

A:嗨,是瑞奇吗?

B:是的,哪位?

A:我是阿利克斯……,有好消息告诉你!我们拿到了贝克这个客户。全都是咱们的啦!

B:太棒啦!难以置信!这可是我们目前为止最大的客户啊!

A: Good morning, Mr. Johnson’s office. Cindy speaking.

B: Hi, Cindy. It’s Michael Kurt. Is Mr. Johnson in?

A: No, I’m sorry, Mr. Kurt. He’s stepped out for a bit. Would you like me to have him call you?

B: Yeah, that’ll be great. I’m on extension 4283.

A:早上好,约翰逊先生办公室。我是辛蒂。

B:嗨,辛蒂。我是麦克尔・克特。约翰逊先生在吗?

A:没在,对不起,克特先生。他出去一会儿。要我让他给您回电话吗?

B:好,这样最好。我的分机是4283。

A: Finance, Angie speaking.

B: Hi Angie, it’s Tom Reynolds here. Can you tell me if my tuition fees for this semester have been approved?

A: Yes, Mr. Reynolds. They were approved yesterday. You can pick up the check today.

B: Oh wow! Thanks a million, Angie!

A:财务部。我是安琪。

B:你好,安琪。我是汤姆・雷诺兹。请告诉我这学期我的学费批准了没有?

A:批准了,雷诺兹先生。昨天批的。你可以今天来拿支票。

B:哦,哇!太谢谢了,安琪。

A: I have been trying to reach you for the last 3 days!

B: I’m sorry, Mr. Brunt. I’ve been out on a site for the last week.

A: Well, I need to know the specifics about the medical center project. We start building in under two months.

B: I understand, sir. I’ll come by tomorrow morning to talk to you about it, if that’s all right.

给承包商打电话

A:我这三天一直在找你!

B:对不起,勃朗特先生,上星期我上工地了。

A:哦,我需要知道医疗中心工程的规格要求。我们两个月内就要动工了。

篇13:办公室同事交流英语对话

Let’s call it a day.

我们收工吧。

It’s nice to go home earlier once in a while. But it’s the evening rush.

偶尔早点下班回家真好。但是现在是晚上下班高峰时间。

It’s hard to commute a long way.

通勤一段上路很难。

Sure it is. I really hate to get caught in a traffic jam.

的确是这样。我真的很讨厌遇上交通堵塞。

Do my best 尽我最大努力

Is the view going to be ok?

视图没问题吧?

Don’t worry, you did a good job and it should be fine.

别担心,你干得不错,应该没问题。

I’ll do my best.

我会尽我最大努力。

That’s the way to go.

篇14:办公室工作细节英语对话

What are in this folder?

这个文件夹里装的是什么?

They are reports of our company.

是我们公司的报告。

Are they filed alphabetically?

他们是按照字母顺序归档的吗?

No, they are filed according to dates.

不,他们是根据数据归档的。

Can you find last month’s report for me, please?

你可以帮我找最近一个月的文档吗?

No problem, here you are.

没问题,给你。

Office supplies needed 需要的办公用品

Where were decorating and I’m going to ask some things.

我们在装修,我要拿一些东西。

Well, I’ll be glad to help you out. We can deliver what you need to your office.

好的,我很乐意帮助你。我们可以把你需要的东西送到你的办公室。

Shall we need at 1:15 this Thursday?

我们是这个星期四下午1点15分要的吗?

We definitely need some new filing cabinets and at least one desk unit.

我们需要一些新的文档橱柜,至少一套办公桌。

Fine, I’ll bring both our office furniture and equipment catalogs on Thursday.

上一篇:矫治社会工作教学大纲下一篇:长沙新东方烹饪学院历年国家助学金颁发情况