钻井作业现场

2024-05-06

钻井作业现场(精选6篇)

篇1:钻井作业现场

石油钻井作业现场工作人员名称

1.钻井队:drilling crew,drilling team 队,组:crew team 2.技术员:technician

钻井技术员:drilling technician 泥浆技术员:mud technician 3.监督:supervisor

钻井监督:drilling supervisor 副监督:assistant supervisor 地质监督:geology supervisor 4.工程师:engineer 泥浆工程师:mud engineer 泥浆工:mudman

机械工程师:mechanic engineer 引擎,发动机:engine 工程:engineering

钻井工程:drilling engineering 采油工程:production engineering 石油工程:petroleum engineering 试油工程:oil test engineering 拓展记忆:

工程项目:project

希望工程:The Hope Project 三峡工程:The Three-Gorge Project 项目经理:project manager 工程管理:project management 钻工:roughneck,floorman 司钻:driller

副司钻:assistant driller 钻井队长:drilling foreman 钻井领班:tool pusher 井架工:derrick man 发动机工,机工:motorman 钻台工:floor man

机械师:technicians,mechanic 电焊工:welder 电工:electrician 医生:doctor

材料员:material man,staff man 炊事员:cook

翻译:interpreter,translator 洗衣工:laundry man

篇2:钻井作业现场

石油钻井现场作业的安全管理与监护

本文结合了作业现场需要注意的.问题和安全监护措施以及在施工作业时运用健康的管理体系三个小论点对石油钻井现场作业的安全管理与监护进行一番浅谈.

作 者:刘金东 作者单位:塔里木胜利钻井公司,新疆塔里木,251237刊 名:科技资讯英文刊名:SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY INFORMATION年,卷(期):“”(13)分类号:X93关键词:石油钻井 钻井监护 石油安全措施

篇3:钻井现场作业风险概率预测

钻井在采油作业中是很重要的一个步骤。由于钻井行业本身具有高风险的特征, 因此为了尽量避免人员伤亡, 降低财产损失和保证工作的顺利进行, 研究钻井事故的发生规律也就非常有必要。本文通过时间序列方法, 对钻井现场采集到的事故数据进行分析建模, 利用模型寻找事故发生的基本规律, 并以此作为预测钻井事故发生的重要指标。该指标可以提供至现场工作人员手中作为风险预警决策的依据。现场工作人员通过指标在事故发生前对可能的诱因进行人为干扰, 这样可做到尽量避免人员伤亡, 减少财产损失并使工作稳定安全进行的目的。

1 背景及研究内容

1.1 背景及现状

随着中国采油量的增大, 事故导致的人员伤亡和损失也越发增大。因此需要一种方式或方法, 能够在事故发生前给出预判, 并且指出有可能导致事故发生的原因, 以方便工作人员排除危险因素, 尽量避免事故的发生, 以减少人员财产损失, 保证生产生活正常进行。

1.2 研究的主要内容

已有的事故数据是对于事故发生规律进行研究的主要样本, 而事故发生次数则是衡量一个安全系统是否安全的重要指标。事故发生次数是一个典型的时间序列, 它会受许多因素的影响。本文通过对每一种影响事故发生的因素所造成的事故发生次数进行时间序列建模, 以判断何时因何原因发生事故, 以此避免重大事故的发生[1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8]。

1.3 国内外研究现状

目前, 钻井事故分析并没有一套完善且绝对合理的方法。根据现有的研究来看, 事故发生的原因主要有人的不安全行为和物的不安全状态, 对于这两种情况进行研究是当今研究事故发生原理的主要方向。

国内目前有基于事故树分析 (FTA) 方式进行的针对钻井漏液事故发生的研究。对于人的因素目前国内研究较少, 主要以地质结构、钻井设备、环境等物的因素研究较多。袁智提出井漏事故危险源分为地质条件不佳、井底压力过大、井漏诱因和应急失效四类。均与客观的设备、地层等有关。

2 方法及结论

2.1 方法简介

时间序列是指将某种现象某一个统计指标在不同时间上的各个数值, 按时间先后顺序排列而形成的序列。时间序列方法是定量预测的方法, 在统计学中作为一种常用的方法被广泛运用[2]。

为了充分提取时间序列中的信息并且方便研究, 我们采用了国际上被誉为时间序列预测中一种最复杂最高级的模型方法———ARIMA模型[6]。

2.2 模型建立

本实验采用2001年1月1号到2012年7月26号每一天事故发生的次数做时间序列模型。影响事故发生的因素主要包括人的因素与物的因素两大类, 而人的因素又主要包括:违反劳动纪律、不安全装束、生产管理缺陷、安全管理缺陷、违章指挥、违章驾驶、违章作业;物的因素主要包括:安全防护缺陷、设备设施缺陷、作业场所不良、自然环境不良。

2.2.1 原始序列的处理

由于影响因素较多, 这里只以人因素中的安全管理缺陷为例, 对所建模型进行具体阐述[3]。

进行平稳性检验。由自相关系数图可得大部分延迟阶数都在两倍区域外, 故此序列为非平稳序列[7]。需要对该序列进行平稳化处理。该例中采取根号变换后一阶差分的处理方式, 使非平稳序列变为平稳时间序列[4]。变化后的自相关图如图1所示。

由图1可以看出, 除了延迟一阶自相关系数在2倍标准范围以外, 其它阶数的自相关系数都在2倍范围内波动, 则可确定序列平稳。同时, 可以认为该序列的自相关系数一阶截尾。

变化后样本偏相关图如图2, 可得前延迟七阶偏相关系数显著大于2倍标准范围, 其它偏相关系数在2倍标准范围内做小值随机波动, 所以认为偏相关系数拖尾。

下面进行纯随机性检验, 由白噪声检验图可知无论延迟6、12、18、24阶检验P值都比0.000 1小, 序列非白噪声, 从而差分后序列是平稳非白噪声序列, 可以进行接下来的分析[7,8]。

2.2.2 模型建立与参数估计

接下来对变换后的序列进行ARIMA建模。

由自相关系数图和偏相关系数图来选择相应的模型来拟合序列, 由自相关和偏相关图, 初步可以判断该模型为MA (1) 模型。

接下来根据BIC准则对模型进行优化, 我们知道在所有通过检验的模型中使得BIC函数达到最小的模型为相对最优模型。为此运用SAS输出所有自相关延迟阶数小于等于10, 移动平均延迟阶数小于等于5的所有ARMA (p, q) 模型的BIC信息量矩阵。从信息量矩阵可以得出BIC信息量最小的是MA (1) 。BIC统计量为-0.139 02。

在确定了模型之后就需要进行参数估计。由参数估计可以得出最终ARIMA (0, 1, 1) 模型表达式为:

式 (1) 中, B表示延迟算子;xt表示时间序列值;εt表示残差[7]。

2.2.3 模型检验与预测

从残差序列的检验图可以得出延迟各阶P值都明显大于0.05, 说明模型的残差为白噪声序列, 即该MA (1) 模型显著有效。

绘制模型预测时序图3如下。

由图3可以看出模型预测与实际较为接近, 因此可以说明模型拟合效果较好。

剩余指标预测方法与实例类似, 在此不再赘述[5]。

3 结语

钻井事故发生的因素不仅仅只有设备因素, 时间因素也非常重要。采用时间序列初步预测的原因也在于此。使用时间序列建模方法对数据进行建模并进行了预测, 得到了未来一段时间中各种因素影响的结果。以此确定什么时间发生事故及最有可能是什么原因导致了这次事故的发生, 从而得出险情最可能出现位置的结论报告并反馈给现场决策人员。

通过上述方法, 得出了钻井现场事故预测的模型, 并得到了精度较好的预测及判断结果。对钻井现场事故的预测及判断提出了新的角度和指标, 进而为制定安全管理目标、安全隐患的事先排查给出了较为科学的依据。

摘要:运用时间序列对采集到的数据进行了初期建模并预测, 旨在建立一个预测系统, 并对钻井现场事故的发生规律及各个因素对事故影响的程度大小进行了研究, 为制定安全管理目标及安全隐患的事先排查给出较为科学的依据。

关键词:钻井事故分析,时间序列,预测系统

参考文献

[1]肖秦琨, 高嵩, 高晓光.动态贝叶斯网络推理学习理论及运用[M].北京:国防工业出版社, 2007.

[2]李正辉, 李庭辉.时间序列分析实验[M].北京:中国统计出版社, 2010.

[3]肖枝洪, 郭明月.时间序列分析与SAS应用[M].武汉:武汉大学出版社, 2009.

[4]林卉.非平稳时间序列的建模方法研究[D].武汉:武汉理工大学, 2005.

[5]张勇.基于贝叶斯网络的企业信息化项目风险管理研究[D].四川:西南交通大学, 2012.

[6]赵春兰, 王兵, 郭平.基于ARIMA模型的钻井作业风险预测[J].新疆石油地质, 2013 (4) :15.

[7]孙岩.贝叶斯网络结构学习算法研究与应用[D].大连:大连理工大学, 2010.

篇4:钻井作业现场

【关键词】石油钻井;现场作业;安全管理;监护

不管在工程建设或是工业生产上,安全都是十分重要的,一切的施工组织都需要在保证安全这一前提下进行,尤其是石油钻井这一领域,被普遍认为是高风险的行业,安全更是十分重要的。外界所公认的是石油钻井事故多,风险大,如果不进行有效的安全管理,则很容易发生事故。一旦发生了重大的安全事故,不但会造成财产损失以及人员伤亡,还会对社会稳定以及企业的发展造成不利影响。

1.石油钻井现场作业安全监督工作的特点与安全管理现状

1.1对石油钻井现场作业安全监督工作的特点及现状

对于石油钻井的安全监督这一工作,主要是指在生产的现场,通过安全监督的派驻现场中HSE的具体表现来进行有关的检查。对于其所派驻井队进行一些安全方面的基础管理工作,健康卫生工作以及环境保护工作,同时也可以进行资料的管理工作,还可以落实在公司上某些方面的安全制度。这样进行安全监督可以对派驻井队的责任心以及管理水平进行相关的考核,在现场考核中的工作重点主要在以下的几个方面:其中包括重复发生的所导致的不符合,现场的HSE的管理制度的落实情况,一些关键的装置上的关键的部位是否符合现状,大型的施工以及其作业的监控力度是否充足等。在现实的情况下,需要把安全监督同井队的安全,现场的管理水平以及环境保护等相互联系在一起,这样才能充分的调动安全监督方面的工作人员的责任心,而且增强了安全监督这一工作的积极性,从而最终促进安全管理工作的进行。[1]

1.2影响石油钻井现场作业的安全性的因素以及安全监督的重要性

影响石油钻井现场作业安全性的因素较多,而且存在一些不可控制的因素,要是没有进行必要的安全管理,则容易导致事故的发生。一般来说,目前的石油钻井现场作业在安全管理方面存在许多的不足,主要体现在以下方面:首先,安全意识不足、员工的整体素质较低,没有丰富的安全知识,安全操作技能较差;不能主动学习以及接受新型的知识,对安全技能掌握不足。其次,当前的安全教育模式较单枯燥,流于形式,侧重于对理论知识的讲解,不能与实际情况结合,在安全教育上缺乏务实感。总体上来说,安全教育并没有成为安全管理的内容范畴,导致大多数安全教育的收益较低,进行有效的安全监督能够防止这些现象的发生。

2.石油钻井现场作业的安全监护以及管理策略

2.1对石油钻井现场进行安全考核

在石油钻井现场作业这一活动中,可以利用监督现场的HSE表现来作为一个关键的检查标准,认真检查安全基础管理工作的具体情况、安全制度的执行以及落实的情况、健康卫生的相关工作情况、环境保护以及资料管理等情况,将以上指标作为考核驻井队的安全管理工作参考指标。在对其安全性进行考核时,对于重点的问题需要进行重点的监督和检查,在情况允许的条件下,建议设立一些安全的监督部门,负责执行以上的检查工作,同时也可以将此部门的利益与施工队伍的环境保护水平、安全管理水平、现场管理水平等相互联系在一起,这样就能增强安全监督部门在工作上的责任心,有效提高工作人员的安全意识,促进整体作业安全水平的提高。[2]

2.2对安全管理以及监督工作整体素质进行提高

安全管理监督工作的工作人员的整体素质的提高是很重要的,它能够反映钻井施工过程中的安全管理水平等的高低。具体过程如下:首先,对钻井的现场作业中所出现的不安全问题进行纠正以及处罚;其次,对安全管理监督人员进行教育以及培训工作,重点主要培养其责任心、技能操作以及专业知识;再次,对监督措施的落实能力进行强化。安全管理监督工作的相关人员能够及时的发现问题、指出问题所在,提出相关对策,对策的落实对前期的工作是一种延续,对后期工作也可以作为一种保障。因此,要将其整体能力得到提升,解决一切的安全隐患。

2.3对安全教育以及安全训练进行强化

安全教育和训练要能够做到适时宜人、并形成有效的制度。在对安全训练以及教育的过程中要做到讲求实效。进行安全检查能够发现人员在作业过程中所产生的不安全的行为。能够消除事故的隐患,将整改措施进行落实,防止事故的进一步伤害。安全检查的主要内容包括:检查思想、制度、隐患、现场、事故处理等。施工项目在安全检查上通过自检的方式进行,主要对生产的各个方位以及全部的过程进行全面以及安全的检查。检查的重点主要包括劳动条件、现场管理、生产设备、生产人员的具体行为等为主。一旦发现对人有危险的安全因素时,需要进行果断的消除。每个施工企业都需要设立一个相对比较完备的安全检查组织,建立一个安全检查制度。成立的检查组织主要以第一责任人为主,人员以及业务部门为辅,使得安全检查在计划、组织、总结、修改以及处理上能够有条不紊的进行。采用特殊的检查方法对其进行全方面的安全检查。[3]

2.4重视对过程的控制

首先,需要全员参与来抓好现场的安全管理。施工现场中所有工作人员都要参与安全管理。特别是在施工的过程中,如果施工人员发现存在安全隐患,可能会影响整体的施工效果,甚至对施工人员产生伤害,需要进行及时的汇报,从而对其进行有效的控制。领导干部要起到带头作用,确保整改隐患、安全经费以及防范措施的落实。其次,将规章制度进行规范,加强对过程的控制。其次,将规章制度进行规范,加强对过程的控制。施工是人员相对密集的作业,需要的施工人员量较大,因此需要规范化的管理具体在施工过程的规范如下:首先需要针对不同的公种,环境修订以及作业进行修订,从而做到简单明确,可操作性强。在这样的基础上,按照相应的标准,对于每个人,每个动作,每道工序一级标准,切实的扭转施工过程中所产生的性惯性的违章现象。在每项工程进行开工之前,及时的对施工的组织措施进行编辑,对作业进行不断的完善以及补充,设置一些安全防护的措施。可以针对不同工种以及作业环境进行修订、将岗位的安全标准进行完善。再次,引入竞争这一机制,对劳动力进行合理的配置。对于现场劳动力的配置,可以引入市场竞争机制。这样,既能够充分的体现安全生产的管理制度。

3.总结

处理好石油钻井的现场安全管理工作,加强对作业现场的监控力度,不论是职工素质、现场的管理水平以及现场操作方面的行为规范上,还是从现场设施以及设备的完整性方面都很重要,这样不但能够使得石油钻井在现场工作面貌上发生很大变化,同时也可以提高整体素质,特别是在安全监督上有很大的进步。能够有效的识别作业现场的风险因素,降低作业现场在安全事故方面上的发生率。[4] [科]

【参考文献】

[1]刘智惠,李江丽.石油钻井公司作业成本法应用探析[J].财会通讯,2009,(08).

[2]闫循彪.用于高压完井、修井隔水管和钻井作业的气密封旋转接头[J].石油钻探技术,2009,(04).

[3]吕有为.石油钻井工程野外技术作业队伍营地防火工作[J].消防技术与产品信息,2009,(05).

篇5:钻井作业现场

一般中、浅井段可采用钻井泵注水泥固井工艺。现场实际工作中,只要技术、设备和物资准备工作扎实,指挥发令和操作程序正确,就能顺利完成固井作业和保证水泥环质量。

一、钻井泵固井作业流程

(一)建立固井作业领导组织

1、成立固井领导小组。由平台经理担任组长。井队工程师担任副组长,井队干部及生产骨干为小组成员

2、贯彻固井施工技术设计

井队工程师根据设计(项目部审核)制定固井施工步骤、水泥浆液的总量与密度、添加剂的种类与加量、最大施工压力和排量值、各作业环节时间以及施工总时间等技术参数和技术措施情况。

(二)地面准备工作

1、检查、保养动力设备

必须保证柴油机运转正常、技术状况良好且有一台备车。

2、检查配制水泥浆的循环罐

清除吸入管内及管口循环罐底沉淀物;检查循环罐各连通闸阀关闭严实程度和操作灵活情况;检查循环罐内搅拌机运转是否正常。

3、检查、保养钻井泵

(1)检查(或更换)钻井泵保险销子;察看泵压力表是否完好;查看空气包气量是否充足。

(2)检查吸、排凡尔座和凡尔体、缸体内完好情况;察看拉杆活塞磨损程度;查看拉杆冷却液及塞线情况。

4、试泵、管线试压

开泵查验其运转上水情况,同时按固井施工最高压力对地面送液管线进行耐压试验。

5、隔离液配制,水泥浆清水及替浆准备

钻井工程师负责按固井施工技术设计配制足量的前、后隔离液;清理干净循环罐(现场3#或4#罐)沉淀物并储足水泥浆配置所需清水,计算时一定要注意罐底无法打出的水泥浆量;储足预定的替浆量。

6、安装供灰管

在循环罐上选择合理位置安装固定出口向下的供灰管(自行加工不少于两个出口,采用内径较大钢管焊接),主要将出灰方向对准两个搅拌器,使配制水泥浆时尽可能均匀。

7、水泥浆检测仪器准备、供灰车连接。

对水泥浆配制过程中的密度检测仪器和工具放置到位;循环罐上供灰管与水泥供灰车供灰软管相连接。

8、井内连通性检试

慢速开泵注液,井口返液即停。以证实环空通畅情况。

(三)现场会议

地面准备工作基本就绪后,固井领导小组组长召集所有参加人员进行情况汇交,对准备工作进行查漏补遗的逐项梳理。当确认准备工作全部妥善后,明确指挥者、规定联络方式和进行各工作口人员分工并即时到位。

(四)水泥浆配制

1、开动搅拌、循环设施。

开动循环罐搅拌机;开动混合漏斗(循环)或其它临时投入的增匀设备。

2、供灰搅拌

(1)专人负责发出供灰信号

根据供灰管出口灰量与搅拌状况需要,向供灰闸门掌控者(一般由灰车驾驶员担任)发出增大、降小(或特殊情况关闭)供灰流量控制信号。

(2)专人负责水泥浆密度测试

取自罐内不同点水泥浆作密度测试,并即时向指挥者提供测试结果。

3、供灰结束 当水泥浆平均密度达到设计要求或干水泥量尽时,向供灰闸门掌控者发出关闭信号。其它搅拌、增匀设备保持运转。

(五)注隔离液(前置液)

慢速启动钻井泵,向井内注入设计量隔离液(清水)。

(六)注水泥浆

按设计排量注水泥浆。当罐内水泥浆液面达泵吸入口最低限时停止注水泥浆。

(七)注隔离液(后置液)向井内注入设计量隔离液。

(八)注替液

专人测量、专人监视罐内替液面下降高度,准确无误的计算替入量。当替入量达到设计值(不包括后置液量)时停泵。

(九)候凝

根据固井设计时间内候凝

二、注意事项

采用钻井泵注水泥固井工艺虽然省钱、省力、省时,但也存在风险。尤其在动力设备技术状况不稳定,相关设施配置不足、现场组织管理工作欠佳时容易发生差错。因此,钻井泵注水泥固井作业应强调以下几点。

(一)劳动组织管理方面

1、开好现场固井工作会议,岗位人员配置齐整,分工明确,避 免混岗、乱岗、人力不足顾此失彼现象;工作指令要集中、统一、清晰,防止出现多头指挥的无可适从情况。

2、贯彻固井施工设计要认真。使生产技术骨干,作业参与者了解、领会设计的技术思路、施工步骤、安全措施、作业要求等内容。防止走过场。

(二)设备、物资、地面准备方面。

1、符合设计种类、数量的固井水泥及时到场。

2、下完套管后对设备再行检查,动力机械,液力设备,相关设 施(如搅拌机等)不能带病工作。

3、水泥浆测试仪器、工具要具有一定可靠精确度。

4、劳动保护用品(如口罩等)发放到手。

5、现场水源充足或水储量足够。

6、供灰出口应至少两个,应预先加工好,以增强出灰分散、搅拌均匀性。

(二)技术要求方面

1、把握配、注水泥浆、替液等各环节作业时间,严格控制施工 总时间在水泥初凝时间内。

2、固井作业环节要紧密衔接,不能中途人为停顿。

3、罐内残留水泥浆避免与替液混合替用。

4、搅拌水泥过程中要随时检查混合均匀度,并实施有效手段防止干水泥堆积。

5、替液计量必须准确(特别要防止因循环罐间闸门封闭不严互窜)。使用后置液(隔离液)时,应根据实际注入的后置液量再计算随之而注的替液量(即:实际后置液量+实际替液量=总替液量)。

各岗位施工的注意事项:

1、钻井工程师为现场施工指挥,计算数据要求准确,人员分配落实到位,提前做好准备工作。

2、泥浆工程师主要负责罐面工作,计算配制达到所需水泥浆性能(主要是密度)需要提前打入清水量,必须将预留量(罐底不能泵入的量考虑进去);罐上闸门的倒换;水泥浆及替浆量的计量;储备罐提前备好足够的清水(清罐时用);提前将污水泵架好在配制水泥浆的循环罐上,打完水泥浆立即组织人员将剩余水泥浆打到地面进行固化,残余的水泥浆清罐时打入沉砂池(提前清空),根据情况也可打到地面,一定注意环保和污水量控制。

3、值班干部开固井前会议时将人员分配好,固井时人员不要到处跑动,司钻负责钻台开泵停泵;机房负责柴油的转速,听从工程师指挥需要提排量或降排量;副司钻负责固井前检修泵,固井完成后清洗缸套活塞及泵的上水管线;其他人员主要集中在循环罐上,提前做好清罐准备,有条件的接好高压清洗管线,所有人员动作必须迅速,防止水泥固化,造成清罐困难,设备管线堵塞。

篇6:最新现场钻井速成英语

一、问答对话

1.你是司钻吗?

Are you a driller?

是的,我是。

Yes, I am.2.你是这个队的技术员吗?

Are you a technician of this crew?

我不是这个队的技术员。

No, I’m not a technician of this crew.3.这位技师叫什么名字?

What’s this toolpusher’s name?

这位技师的名字叫刘林。

His name is Liu Lin.4.你们是工程师吗?

Are you engineers?

不,我们不是工程师。

No, we are not.5.他们是干什么的?

What are they?

他们是我们的领导和参观人员。

They are our leaders and vistors.6.他是泥浆工程师吗?

Is he mud engineer?

是的,他是一位高级泥浆工程师。

Yes, he is.He is a senior mud engineer.7.他是定向井工程师,对不对?

He is a directional engineer, isn’t he?

是的,他是这里最年青的工程师。

Yes, he is.He is the youngest engineer here.8.他是干什么的?

What is he? 他是钻井工程师。

He is a drilling engineer.9.他是司钻,对吗?

He is a driller, isn’t he? 他是副司钻,不是司钻。

He is an assistant driller.He is not a driller.10.谁是这个班的司钻?

Who is the driller of this shift.李先生是这个班的司钻,我们都是这个班的钻工。

Mr.Li is the driller of this shift.We are all roughnecks of this shift.11.这个队有多少人?

How many people are there in this crew?

一共有35个人。

There are thirty-five people altogether.12.这个班有几个钻工和机工?

How many roughnecks and motormen are there in this shift?

有五个钻工,两个机工。

There are five roughnecks and two motormen.13.司钻在钻台上吗?

Is the driller on the drillfloor?

他不在钻台上。

He is not on the drillfloor.14.钻工们在哪儿?

Where are the roughnecks?

他们在泥浆罐上。

They are on the mud tank.15.你在哪儿当司钻?

Where do you work as a driller?

我在这个队当司钻。

I work as a driller in this crew.16.今年这里要来多少个新钻工?

How many new roughnecks will come here this year?

大约60个。

It’s about 60.17.他在那个队工作多久了?

How long has he worked in that crew?

他已经在那个队当了九年监督了?

He has worked as a supervisor in that crew for nine years.18.他什么时候开始当的队长?

When did he begin to work as a toolpusher?

一九八二年以来,他就是我们的队长了。

He has been our toolpusher since 1982.19.那时候你在干什么?

What were you doing at that time?

他当司机的时候,我正当司钻。

When he was a motorman, I was working as a driller.20.你当队长有多久了?

How long have you worked as a toolpusher?

我已经当了八年队长了。

I have worked as a toolpusher for eight years.21.你是什么时候开始当司钻的?

When did you begin to work as a driller?

我从一九八六年底至今一直当司钻。

I have been working as a driller since the end of 1986.22.你当机械师有多久了?

How long have you worked as a mechanist?

我已经当十年机械师了。

I have been a mechanist for ten years.23.司钻的工作是什么?

What is the driller’s job?

他是钻进时的负责人。

He is the person in charge of drilling.24.司钻做什么工作?

What does the driller do?

他负责钻井作业。

He’s in charge of drilling operation.25.钻工在哪儿工作?

Where do the floormen work?

他们在钻台上工作。

They work on the drillfloor.26.技师的工作是什么?

What is the toolpusher’s job?

他是井队的全权负责人。

He’s in charge of the rig.27.井架工都负责什么?他向谁负责?

What is the derrickman responsible for? Who is he responsible to ?

井架工负责开扣吊卡,清洗、保养、检查和维修游动滑车等。他向技师(队长)负责。

Derrickman is responsible for attaching or detaching the elevators, for cleaning, oiling, greasing, inspecting and repairing the pulley blocks, etc.He’s responsible to the toolpusher.28.技师向谁负责?

Who is the toolpusher responsible to? 他向监督负责。

He’s responsible to the drilling superintendent.29.钻井监督都负责什么工作?

What is the drilling superintendent responsible for? 他负责全部钻井施工。

He’s responsible for all drilling operations.二、参考句子

1.我是钻井监督,你是钻井队长。I’m a drilling supervisor, you are a toolpusher.2.我是司钻,你是钻工。

I’m a driller.You are a roughneck.3.我们是钻工,你们是机工。

We’re floormen.You are enginemen.4.你不是队长。

You are not a toolpusher.5.你们不是司机。

You are not motormen.6.他在这个队当司钻。

He works as a driller in this crew.7.司钻不在办公室工作,他在钻台上工作。

The driller does not work in the office.He works on the drillfloor.8.他们将来都是好司钻。

They will all be good drillers in the future.9.他不会成为司钻,他将成为一个司机。

He will not be a driller.He will be a motorman.10.现在他正在这个队当队长。

Now he is working as a toolpusher in this crew.11.他到我们队来以前,已经在别的队当五年司钻了。

He had worked as a driller in another crew for five years before he came to our crew.12.当时还没有决定谁将当司钻。

It was not decided then who would work as a driller.13.昨天他告诉我,比尔先生将当技师。

Yesterday he told me that Mr.Bill would be a toolpusher.14.去年他告诉我,他将当司钻。

Last year he told me that he would word as a driller.15.去年以来,我一直在这个队担任技师。

I have been working as a toolpusher in this crew since last year.16.他在塔里木油田已经工作两年了。

He has been working in Tarim Oilfield for two years.17.据说他们是泥浆工程师。

They are said to be mud engineers.18.更多的新技术将由这些年青的工程师掌握。

More new techniques will be mastered by these young engineers.19.开推土机的那个人是张先生。

The man driving the earthmover is Mr.Zhang.20.操作刹把的那个人是我们的司钻。

The man operating brake bar is our driller.21.有两个钻工在帮助司钻做下钻准备。

There are two roughnecks helping the driller get every thing ready for running in hole.22.这个司钻比那个司钻能干。This driller works harder than that one.23.他是钻井二公司最有能力的工程师。

He is the most able engineer of the second drilling company..24.这是给钻工规定的任务。

This is the task which is set for roughnecks.25.A.W.先生是每个钻工都喜欢的技师。

Mr.A.W.is a toolpusher whom every roughneck loves.26.他是一个可以依赖的司钻。

He is a driller whom you can believe in.27.我认识你们正在谈论的那位钻井技师。

I know the drilling toolpusher whom you are talking about.28.孙先生是将要和你一起打这口井的人。

Mr.Sun will be the one with whom you will drill this well.29.操作刹把的人叫司钻。

The man who operates a brake bar is a driller.30.我们勤奋的司钻是一个你可以依赖的人。

Our hard-working driller is someone you can believe in.31.你要见的那位钻井技师已经来了。

The drilling toolpusher whom you want to see has come.32.我们认识的这些小伙子都是司钻。

Such boys as we know are drillers.33.曾在这个房间里呆过的那个人是钻井监督。

The man who stayed in this room is a drilling superintentent.34.他的举动好象是一个老技师。

He acted s if he were an old toolpusher.35.我们的总监来了。

Here comes our superintendent.36.我们一度把他当作有经验技师,其实他是一个钻工。

We once took him for an experienced toolpusher.In reality he was a roughneck.37.我把你当成了中国人。

I took you for a Chinese.38.我们第一天起,就喜欢我们的新技师。

We took a shine to our new toolpusher the first day.39.A.W.先生当技师已整整三十五年了。

It is thirty-five years since Mr.A.W.began to work as a toolpusher.40.我们相信他将成为我们的好技师。

We’re sure he will make us a good toolpusher.41.我们需要一个好的技师。

We have need of a good toolpusher.42.我们同阿齐先生成为亲密的朋友了。

Mr.Archie and we got to be close friends.43.当然,你是要了解阿齐先生的情况。不过我认为他正是你所需要的人。

You will, of course, have to get a line on Mr.Archie, but I think he is just the person you need.第二课 上班

一、问答对话

1.你们每天几点上班?

What time do you start to work everyday? 我们每天12点开始上班。

We start working at 12:00 everyday.2.他在哪儿上班?

Where does he work? 他在一个井队工作。

He works in a drilling crew.3.你已被雇用,什么时候能开始工作?

You’re hired, when can you start working? 明天就可以。

Tomorrow I can.4.你们当中,每天谁第一个到井场?

Which one of you gets to the wellsite first everyday? 他每天第一个到井场。

He gets to the wellsite first everyday.5.你们每天工作多久?

How long do you work everyday? 我们每天工作8小时。

We work eight hours everyday.6.早上你们几点开始工作?

When do you start to work in the morning? 我们七点三十分开始工作。

We start working at 7:30.7.他什么时候做这个工作?

What time does he do this work? 他每天下午做这项工作。

He does this work every afternoon.8.你们怎么去上班?

How do you go to work? 我们每天乘公共汽车去上班。

We go to work by bus every day.9.明天上午你有时间吗?

Are you free tomorrow morning? 明天上午我没时间,我下午两点钟才能来。

I shall not have time tomorrow morning, but I shall come at two in the afternoon.10.明天你要干什么活?

What work will you do tomorrow? 我想检查一下防喷器。

I’m gong to inspect the blowout preventer.11.他是明天来,还是后天来?

Will he come tomorrow or the day after tomorrow? 他明天就来。

He will be here tomorrow.12.你要在那里呆多久?

How long will you stay there?

六天

Six days.13.他要在井上住多久?

How long will he live in the wellsite? 固完井他就回来。

After cementing, he will come back.14.你现在至井场去吗?

Are you going to the wellsite now? 不,我只是想检查一下车。

No, I’m going to inspect the car only.15.明天上午会议室人多吗?

Will there be many people in the meeting room tomorrow morning? 大约二十人。

It’s about 20 people.16.他是几点来上班的?

What time did he come on shift? 他是上午9:30来上班的。

He came on shift at 9:30 a.m.17.你今天怎么来得这么晚?

Why should you be so late today? 因为我的车轮胎瘪了。

Because I had a flat tire.二、参考句子

1.我们每天早上到井场去。

We go to the wellsite every morning.2.他们不乘公共汽车去上班。

They don’t’ go to work by bus.3.他也不是每天都上班。

He does not go to work everyday, either.4.钻工们明天不上班。

The floormen will not go to work tomorrow.5.他们后天要到现场去。

They will leave for the drilling location the day after tomorrow.6.明天我还要在机厂见你。Tomorrow I shall see you again in the machine shop.7.格林先生不能和你一起去办公室。

Mr.Green will not to go the office together with you.8.史密斯先生将到井场来工作,但不住在井场。

Mr.Smith will come to work at the drillsite, but he will not live here.9.你先走,我后走。

You go first, I shall leave last.10.每天有几辆去井场的小车?

How many cars for the drilling location are there every day? 11.请你9点30分到管子站!

Please be at the pipe yard at 9:30.12.现在是7:30上班,不是8点。

Work does not start at eight, It starts at 7:30.13.王先生昨天没去上班。

Mr.Wang didn’t go to work yesterday.14.他以前到这儿来过吗?

Did he come here before? 15.当我到达三所时车已开走了。

When I reached the Third Guest Hotel, the car had already left.16.你明天不必上班。

You needn’t come to work tomorrow.17.我告诉过布朗先生,几天后我要去北京。

I told Mr.Brown I should leave for Beijing after a few days.18.我的办公室在这栋楼里,他的在那栋楼里。

My office is in this building and his in that one.19.你必须准时上班。

You’ll have to come to work on time.20.他明天必须工作两个班。

He’ll have to work two shifts tomorrow.21.他们现在应该到了。

They should have arrived by now.22.你可以走,但要早点回来。

You may go, only come back early.23.你要乘这个车去二所吗?

Will you go to the Second Guest Hotel by this car? 24.他们明天几点离开二所?

When will they leave the Second Guest Hotel tomorrow?

第三课 谈工作

一、问答对话

1.下周你们开钻吗?

Will you start to spud in next week? 是的,一定开钻。

Yes, we will.2.你们明天能准备好吗?

Will you be ready tomorrow? 六小时后我们就准备好。

We shall be ready in six hours.3.今天下午有多少工作?

How much work will there be this afternoon? 我们还有许多工作要做,但我们能完成。

We have a lot of work to do, but we can complete it.4.你们在做什么?

What are you doing? 他们在那里做什么?

We are washing and cleaning casing threads.5.他们在那里做什么?

What are they doing there? 他们在卸护丝。

They are removing thread protectors.6.他也在做这个工作吗?

Is he doing this job, too? 是的。

Yes, he does.7.他们工作努力吗?

Are they working hard? 是的,他们干活都很好。

Yes, all of them are working very hard.8.他们一天就做完了所有的工作吗?

Did they do all the work in only one day? 是的,一天就干完了。Yes, they did.9.八点钟能把一切都准备好吗?

Will everything be ready at eight? 能!

Yes, it will.10.你当多长时间队长了?

How long have you worked as a toolpusher? 我已经当十二年队长了

I have been a toolpusher for twelve years.11.他一直在那个队工作吗?

Has he been working in that crew? 他已经在那个队当九年司钻了。

He has worked as a driller in that crew for nine years.12.今天上午八点到十二点你们将做什么?

What will you be doing from 8:00 to 12:00 this morning? 我们准备起钻。

We are going to pull out of hole with drill stem.13.他到过胜利油田吗?

Has he ever been to Shengli Oilfield? 他说,他以前从未到过胜利油田。

He said that he had never been to Shengli Oilfield.14.他近来工作怎样?

How is he getting on with his work? 他对我说过,他会工作得更好。

He said to me that he would work harder.15.我需要做这项工作吗?

Need I do this work? 你不必做这项工作。

You need not do this work.16.让他们在那儿做过什么?

What were they asked to do there? 让他们在那儿排过钻杆。

They were asked to get drill pipes in order.17.那口井你们打完了吗?

Have you finished drilling that well? 打完了,我们已经开始钻另一口井了。

Yes, we have begun to drill another well.18.你在这儿已经工作多长时间了?

How long have you worked here? 我在这里比你多工作了好多年。

I have worked here for many more years than you have.19.你以前在不足一周的时间内做过这么多的工作吗?

Did you do so much work in less than a week? 没有。

No.I didn’t.20.你认为我到那儿去对他们会有帮助吗?

Do you think my going there will be of any help to them? 我想你会的。I think you can.21.你工作多不多?

Do you have much work to do? 我有很多的工作要做。

I have a lot of work to do.22.你要采取哪些办法做这项工作?

What methods will you take to do this work? 我需要有人帮忙。

I need someone to help me.23.你们昨天进尺多少米?

How many meters did you make yesterday? 我们钻了160米。

We drilled 160 meters.24.我们已经扎扎实实地干了两个小时了,休息一会儿好吗?

We have been at it steadily for two hours.Shall we take a break? 好,休息吧!

That’s OK.Take a break.二、参考句子

1.我们将每天在一起工作。

We shall work together everyday.2.你们工作都很好。

All of you work very well.3.在我们离开井场之前,把一切都收拾好。

We get everything in order before we leave the location.4.我们现在没有时间,我们都很忙。

We do not have any time now.We all are very busy.5.我们的前景很好!

Our future will be wonderful!6.明天将有很多工作要做。

There will be a lot of work to do tomorrow.7.后天将有20个人在井场。

There will be twenty people at the well site the day after tomorrow.8.你的工作改进不大。

Your work is not improving much.9.我们正在收拾工具。

We are getting tools in order.10.我要告诉你一个好消息。

I’m going to tell you a piece of good news.11.我们不想再做那项工作了。

We are not going to do that work again.12.你必须认真地做你的工作。

You shall do your work carefully.13.工作精确无误是我们的一个传统。

To work with high precision is one of our traditions.14.在这样短的时间内,做这么多的工作是不容易的。Th do so much work in such a short time is not easy.15.中原油田的石油工人,敢于斗争以,敢于胜利。

The oil workers of Zhongyuan Oilfield are daring to struggle and daring to win victory!16.他工作和其他人一样努力。

He works ad hard as others do.17.你让格林先生捎给我的口信我已收到了。

I have received the message that you sent to me by Mr.Green.18.有一个我们正在考虑的周计划。

There is a week plan which we are thinking about.19.我不理解你为什么觉得这个问题如此难以回答。

I can’t understand the reason why you find this question so difficult to answer.20.解决这个问题的时机还没有到来。

The time when this problem can be solved hasn’t come yet.21.我非常高兴,一直和你在一起工作。

I’m very happy to have been working with you.22.我不记得他曾同我在一个井场工作过。

I don’t remember his having ever worked in the same wellsite with me.23.即使我在这里,我也无法帮助你们。

Even if I were here, I should not be able to help you.24.如果你进一步考虑过那个问题,你对它的处理就会大不一样。

If you had considered that problem further, you would have treated it in quite a different way.25.请你一定要把全部精力集中在钻井工作上。

Do concentrate all your efforts on drilling work, please.26.这是十分简单的工作!

A very simple work it is!27.我们做我们的工作。

We do our work.28.李先生很少谈自己工作中的困难。

Scarcely did Mr.Li speak about the difficulties in his work 29.这个星期我们很忙,但是我希望在下星期办理你要求的事情。

We are very busy this week but I hope to get round to your request next week.30.他们说,他们已经拟定了工作计划。

They said that they had sketched out their work plan.31.这项工作花了我们一个星期。

The work took us a week to finish.32.别忙,慢慢来!

Don’t rush.Take your time!

33.时间还多着呢,我们不必匆忙。

There’s plenty of time, we needn’t rush.34.让我考虑一下,别催我。

Let me think about it and don’t rush me.35.多亏你的帮助,我们成功了。Thanks to your help, we were successful.第四课 工具

一、问答对话

1.这是什么?

What’s this?

这是一个喷射式钻头。

This is a jet bit.2.这些是什么?

What are these? 这些是接头和配合接头。

These are subs and X-overs(crossovers).3.那些是什么?

What are those? 那些是提升短节。

Those are lifting subs(lifting nipple, elevator pulg).4.这是卡瓦,对吗?

It is a slip, isn’t it?

是的,这是一个5吋卡瓦。

Yes, it is a 5‖ slip.5.那些是安全卡瓦和吊卡,对吧?

Those are safety slips and elevators, aren’t they?

是的,那些是安全卡瓦和吊卡。

Yes, they are.6.钻杆和加重钻杆哪一个长?

Which one is longer, the drillpipe or heavy weight drillpipe?

加重钻杆长一些。

The heavy weight drillpipe is longer.7.他们每天都用这些井口工具吗?

Do they use these wellhead tools every day? 是的,每天都用。

Yes, they do.8.你们在哪儿加工接头?

Where have you made the subs.我们在机厂做了两个接头。

We made two subs in the machine shop.9.工具房里有公锥吗?

Is there any taper tap in the tool house? 有三个母锥和两个公锥。

There are three box bells and two taper taps.10.值班房里有工具箱吗?

Is there any tool box in the toolbox? 有一个。

Yes, these is one.11.工具箱里有手工具吗?

Are there any hand tools in the toolbox? 工具箱里有许多手工具。

These are many hand tools in the toolbox.12.工具箱里有几把活动扳手?

How many monkey wrenches are there in the toolbox? 有两把。

These are two.13.你在找什么?

What are you looking for? 我在找一个短接头。

I’m looking for a short sub.14.下班以后你们打算做什么?

What are you going to do after work? 我们打算把这两把新大钳放在那间房子里。

We are going to put these two new tongs into that room.15.你已量过那些螺旋钻铤和柔性短节吗?

Have you measured those spiral collars and flex joints? 我不没量过。

No, I have not measured them.16.你们一定用过我们公司生产的液压弯接头吧?

You must have used the hydraulic bent subs(knuckle)which are made id our company? 用过,效果不错。

Yes, we have.The efficiency is very good.17.你需要什么工具?

What tool do you need? 我需要的工具是一把割枪。

The tool I need is a cutting torch.18.我应当怎么用这件工具? How should I use this tool? 你必须设法象我这样握住工具。

You must try to hold the tool as I do.19.我可以用这些测量工具吗?

May I use these measuring tools? 可以,但不能把这些测量工具拿出试验室,只能在这里用。

Yes.But these measuring tools are not to be taken out of the laboratory.You can only use them here.20.你看见那些新打捞工具了吗?

Did you see those new fishing tools.那个工具房门锁了,因此我们未能进去。

The door of that tool house was locked, so we could not get in.21.你有测量工具吗?

Do you have the measuring tools? 我随身带着钢卷尺。

I take a tapeline with me.22.这些工具房哪间最小?

Which one is the smallest of these tool houses? 这些工具房中,这间最小。

Of these tools houses, this one is the smallest.23.管子站生产吊卡吗?

Does the pipe yard make elevators? 不生产,他们只修理井口工具。

No, they don’t.They repair wellhead tools only.24.他用过这把活动扳手吗?

Did he use this adjustable wrench?

他没有用这把活动扳手。

He does not use this adjustable wrench.25.这是谁的手钳子?

Whose hand vice is it? 是我的。

It’s mine.26.台钳在哪儿?

Where is the bench vice(parallel vice)? 它在那边。

It’s over there.27.你见到大榔头了吗?

Did you see the big hammer.在泵房。

It’s in the pump house.28.钻台上有链钳吗?

Is there any chain wrench on the drillfloor? 没有,链钳在场地上。No, they are on the ground.二、参考句子

1.请拿一把管钳来!

Please get a pipe wrench!2.请把这些螺栓放到那间房子里。

Put these bolts into that room, please!3.请把这两个提升短节放到钻台上去,我们要用。

Please put these two elevator plugs onto drillfloor.We shall use it!4.你离开这儿之前,请把东西收拾好。Please get everything in order before you leave here.5.他们还没丈量螺旋钻铤和无磁钻铤的长度。

They have not measured the length of spiral drill collars and monel collars yet.6.昨天我们决定后天去机厂修理钻杆旋扣器。

Yesterday we decided that we should go to machine shop to repair the Kelly spinner the day after tomorrow.7.这些螺丝刀还没有用过,都是新的。

These screw drivers have not yet been used at all, they are still new.8.这些是你们要修理的螺旋千斤顶。

These are the screw jacks for you to repair.9.我们力争今天下午把一切准备好。

We shall try to get everything ready this afternoon.10.他来帮助我把工具房整理好。

He has come to help me to get the tool house in order.11.他们建议把液压弯接头拿到井场去检查。

They suggested that the hydraulic knuckle should be carried out on the wellsite to check.12.要是我手头有这种单点照相测斜仪,我就会让你用一段时间。

If I had such a single-slot inclinometer(instrument)on my hand.I would let you have it for some time.13.昨天我放入工具箱两把手钳子。

I put two pliers into the toolbox yesterday.14.昨天我们刚把砂轮机装好。

We have just installed the grinding machine(abrasive machine)yesterday.15.台钻坏了,请修理一下。

The bench drill doesn’t work.Please repair it!16.井场上有两个切管机。

There are two tube cutters(pipe cutting machine)on the worksite.17.请告诉我手推车在哪儿?

Please tell me where the pushcart is? 18.你能操作这台铲车吗?

Do you operate this fork lift truck? 第五课 井场与车辆

一、问答对话

1.吊车在井场吗?

Is the crane on the location? 没有,还在路上。

No, it is on the way.2.井场上有几台拖拉机? How many tractors are there on the drillsite? 井场上有一台推土机,没有拖拉机。

These is a dozer on the drillsite.These is no tractor over there.(There is not any tractor there.)3.井场上有卡车吗?

Is there any truck on the drilling worksite? 井场上有两辆卡车。

Yes there are two trucks on the drillsite.4.井场上有钻杆架吗?

Are there any pipe racks on the drilling location? 一共有16节。

Yes there are sixteen pieces altogether.5.你们把车停在哪儿?

Where do you park your cars? 我们的车经常停在那儿。

Our cars usually park there.6.他们想看些什么?

What are they going to see? 他们要看井场上的一切。

They are going to see everything in the location.7.你们在那儿干什么?

What are you doing there? 我们要在这儿建一个新材料房。

We shall build a new warehouse here.8.盖瑞先生什么时候到这儿来?

When will Mr.Garry come here? 下个星期五。

Next Friday.9.上午这个司机干了些什么?

What did the driver do this morning? 这个司机上午用水把车洗了。

This driver cleaned the truck with water this morning.10.你在井场住了多久了?

How long have you lived in the worksite? 我在井场已住很长时间了,快3个月了。

I have lived in the worksite for a long time.It’s nearly three months.11.你们把一切都准备好了吗?

Have you got everything ready? 是的,都准备好了。

Yes.We are ready.12.那时候你们在干什么?

What were you doing at that time? 当他们往车上装坏吊卡的时候,我们在往下卸新吊卡。

While they were loading the truck with bad elevators.We were unloading the truck with new one.13.从这儿你们能看见钻台吗?

Can you see the drillfloor from here? 从这个屋我们看不见钻台。

We cannot see the drillfloor form this room.14.请你给我们谈谈你在井场的体会好吗?

Would you tell us something about your experiences in the wellsite? 可以。

That’s OK!

15.我可以在这儿吸烟吗?

May I smoke here? 此处不许吸烟!

It’s not allowed to smoke here!16.你经常在哪儿见到他?

Where do you often see him? 在我们井场经常见到他。

He is often seen in our wellsite.17.这辆汽车用什么燃料?

What fuel is burnt in this car? 用85号汽油。

It’s number 85 of petrol(gasoline).18.我们何时参观现场?

What time are we going to visit a location? 明天将让你在这儿见到一切!

Tomorrow you will be shown everything here!19.到井场去用了多长时间?

How long did it take you to get the drilling location? 我们花了两小时才到达井场。

It took us two hours to get the location.20.这三辆卡车中哪一辆最快?

Which one is the fastest of the three trucks? 这辆最快。

This one is the fastest.21.这些车辆中哪一种最好?

Which one of these cars is the best? 那一种最好。

That kind is the best one.22.在这儿工作你有什么想法?

What do you think of your working here? 我很荣幸被邀在这里工作。

It’s an honour for me to be asked to work here.23.那个钻井技师在干什么?

What is the tool pusher doing ? 他正在井场寻找更多的工作让钻工们做。He’s finding more jobs for roughnecks to do in the wellsite.24.到井场怎么走?

Which direction is it to the wellsite? 让我们找一个人问问,去那个井场最近的路吧。

Let’s find someone to show us the shortest way to reach that wellsite.25.劳驾把你的车动一下好吗?

Would you mind moving your car? 可以,没关系。

That’s all right.26.他们在这儿干了些什么?

What did they do here? 他们在井场做了许多工作。

They did a lot of work on the wellsite.27.井场用水量如何?

How much water will be used on the location? 井场不可无水。

A wellsite cannot do without water.28.你可以帮个忙吗?

Will you do me a favour? 很高兴为您帮忙。

It’s my pleasure to help you.29.杜先生想去井场吗?

Is Mr.Du going to the wellsite? 杜先生想去井场视察,看看目前生产情况。

Mr.Du will try to get round the location to see what is being done.30.这辆卡车的时速是多少公里?

How many kilometers does this truck make per hour? 这辆大卡车每小时行驶70公里。

This big truck makes 70 kilometers an hour.31.这个井场占地多少平方米?

How many square meters does this drilling location take? 这个井场占地一万平方米。

This drilling location takes 10000 square meters.二、参考句子

1.请量一下那辆卡车,看一下它有多宽?

Will you please measure that truck to see how wide it is!2.请把这些坏大钳、卡瓦和吊卡装到车上。

Please load the truck with bad tongs, slips and elevators!3.所有待交付的配件都储存在那个库房里,请在卡车到来之前检查一下。

All the spare parts ready to be delivered are stored in that storehouse.Please check them before the trucks come.4.这里的一切总是多于需要量。There is always more than enough of everything here.5.你们来参观我们的井场,我们甚为荣幸。

It’s an honor to us that you have come to visit our drillsite.6.咱们着手办正事吧!

Let’s get down to business.7.请停止吸烟!

Please stop smoking!8.有什么问题吗?

Any question? 9.你拒绝得对!

You did well to refuse.10.有何贵干?

What can I do for you? 11.我还有什么活要干?

What shall I do next? 12.你现在工作进展如何?

How are you getting on with your work? 13.劳森先生现在住在二所,还是住在井场?

Is Mr.Lawson living in the second guest hotel or in the worksite? 14.八点到九点劳森先生正在往井场去的路上。

Mr.Lawson was on his way to the wellsite from eight to nine.15.孙先生住得离井场最近。

Mr.Sun lives closest to the wellsite.16.两个水罐之间有一台大锅炉。

Standing between the two water tanks is a big boiler.17.司机仔细地检查了引擎,免得路上出毛病。

The driver looked over the engine carefully lest it should go wrong on the way.第六课 设备与安装

一、问答对话

1.你们什么时候开始安装?

When do you start to rig up? 明天

Tomorrow.2.这台设备能为我们做什么?

What can this equipment do for us? 这是一台泥浆分离器。

This is a mud separator.3.你们昨天做了什么?

What did you do yesterday? 昨天我们埋了绷绳锚。

Yesterday we buried dead men(guy anchor).4.他们昨天安装了什么?

What did they install yesterday? 他们安装了绷绳。

They installed guy lines.5.你们在绷绳头上卡了几个绳卡。

How many guy clamps did you fit on the end of guy line? 每根绳上卡8个。

The eight clamps are fitted on each line.6.他们一天就安装了所有的设备吗?

Did they install all equipment in only one day? 是的。

Yes, they did.7.这几天你们的工作进展怎样?

How are you getting on with your work these days? 这几天我们的工作进展不大。

Our work has not advanced much these few days.8.你打算什么时候休息?

What time are you going to have rest? 我要干到你来的时候。

I shall be working till you come.9.那项工作他们干了多久?

How long have they don that work? 那项工作他们已经干了九个小时了。

They have been doing that work for more than nine hours.10.你有什么事儿?

What can I do for you? 你到这儿来肯定对我们有很大帮助。

Your coming here will surely help us a lot.11.这种工作也由我们做吗?

Is this work also done by us? 你应当尽到你的责任。

You ought to fulfill your duties.12.为改进这台设备已经做了些什么?

What has been done to improve the equipment? 他们又装了一个润滑器。

They installed one more lubricator on this equipment.13.今天夜里可能很冷,请用锅炉供汽好吗?

It will be cold tonight, will you please use boiler to provide wit steam.当然,我们已准备好了。

Of course, we are ready.14.这两台锅炉哪一台较好?

Which one is better of the two boilers? 这台锅炉比那一台稍好一点。

This boiler is a little better than that one.15.这台设备有多重?

How much does this equipment weigh? 这台设备很重,如果不用吊车就无法挪动,但我不知道确切重量。

The equipment is so heavy that it can’t be moved without using a crane.But I don’t know the exact weight.16.你们什么时候开始安装绞车?

What time are you going to install the drawworks? 如果后天他们来,我们就和他们一起安装。

If they come here the day after tomorrow, we shall install the drawworks with them.17.这台设备我们每次可以用多长时间?

How long can we use this equipment for each time? 这台设备每次使用时间不易太长,你最好每六小时检查一次。

It is not good to using this equipment for too long at a time.You’d better check it every six hours.18.你能操作那种电动钻机吗?

Do you operate that type of electric rig? 因为我们在一家工厂培训过一段时间,所以知道怎样操作那种型号的电动钻机,以及怎样进行维护保养。

Having been trained in a factory for some time, we knew how to operate that type of electric rig and carry out the maintenance.19.今天你们还有其他的工作要做吗?

Have you got any more work to do today? 我们做出决定以后,便开始制订详细的计划,并准备必需的材料。

The decisions being made, we began to make out a plan in detail and prepare the necessary material.20.你们什么时候开始检查这套新钻机?

What time are you going to examine the new rig? 所需要的全部材料运到以后,中、美双方技师开始进行检查。

All the necessary materials having been shipped, the Chinese toolpusher and the American toolpusher began to examine them.21.他们什么时候完成的安装调试工作?

When did they finish rigging up and adjusting work? 让他们十天做的事,他们五天就干完了。

What they were asked to do in ten days, they finished in five days.22.你在哪儿看见了这套钻机的安装说明书?

Where did you see the installing instruction book of this rig? 我在陈先生的办公室见到过。

I saw it in Mr.Chen’s office.23这套钻机大约需要多长时间安装完?

How long will it take you to finish installing this rig set? 五天就够了。Five days is enough.24.你还要点什么?

What more do you want? 我们至少还需要50米钢丝绳。

We need at least another 50 meters of wire line.25.你们谁同我一起去供应站?

Which of you will go with me to the warehouse? 我愿意同你一起去。

I’d like to go with you.26.这个井场有多少种设备?

How many kinds of equipment are there on this wellsite? 大约60种。

It’s about sixty kinds.二、参考句子

1.现在安装完了,请开钻!

Now finish rigging up, please spud in!2.从去年开始这儿有了更多的钻机。

There have been more rigs here since last year.3.这个星期他们一直在安装设备。

They have been installing the equipment this week.4.他自己能做这些工作。

He can do this work himself.5.不会再用这台设备了。

This equipment will not be used again.6.他们不得不改变他们的安装计划。

They will have to change their installing plan.7.你并没有说过,我们将换掉那台设备。

You did not say that we should change the equipment.8.这个螺栓与螺母相配吗?

Does the bolt fit the nut? 9.这种新设备有哪些用处呢?

In what ways is the new kind of equipment being used? 10.一套新钻机正在这个井场安装。

A new rig is being installed in this wellsite.11.安装精确无误是我们的一个传统。

To install with high precision is one of out traditions.12.在安装工作中互相帮助是很重要的。

To help each other is very important in installing work.13.在这样短的时间内完成安装工作是不容易的。

To complete installing work in such a short time is not easy.14.请小心!Be careful!15.这四种装置中,这种结构最简单。

Of these four devices, this one is the simplest in design.16.我对这台机器比那台熟悉。

I know this machine better than that one.17.机器结构越简单,制造就越容易。

The simpler the machine is in design, the easier it is to make.18.既然它是一种设备,那它就必须运转良好。

Since it is a kind of equipment, it must work well.19.尽管这项工作很艰苦,我们也必须按时完成。

However hard the work may be, we must finish it in time.20.如果明天他来,我们就和他一起做这项工作。

If he comes here tomorrow, we shall do this work with him.21.我想有必要为这台设备设计一个较好的控制器。

I think it is necessary to design a better control device for this equipment.22.他提出要帮助我们找到那台设备上的配件。

He offered to help us find out the spare parts of that equipment.23.新的焊接工艺使不锈钢有可能广泛应用在石油工业中。

The new welding process has made possible the wide application of stainless steel in petroleum Industry.24.这里所能得到的大部分钻机部件是用一种轻质合金制造的。

Most of the rig parts available here are made from a new kind of light alloy.25.与氧结合的过程就是氧化,焊接就是其中的一种。

The process of combining with oxygen is oxidation, of which welding is one type.26.我请他领我参观最新的钻机,他照办了。

I asked him to show me the newest rig, which he did.27.如果我们油田没有引进自动化,生产就不会增长得那么快。

If automation had not been introduced into our oilfield, production would not have increased so rapidly.28.希望你们尽早把一切准备好。

It is desired that you should get everything ready as soon as possible.29.工作中务必细心!

Do be careful in your work!30.尽管时间不早了,他们仍然继续工作。

Late as it was, they continued the work.31.如前所述,这样的辅助设备的确具有一些不寻常的特点。

As described before, such auxiliary equipment does have some unusual features.32.这台设备能为我们做许多事情。

This equipment does many things for us.33.不要浪费时间!

Do not waste your time!34.这台机器有许多部件是铸铁造的。

This machine has many parts made of cast iron.35.由于含碳量高,所以这种焊条不宜焊接,必须承受高应力的机器部件。

The carbon content being high, this kind of welding rod is not fit for welding machine parts which have to withstand high stress.36.你们常常能在机厂见到我们在这儿用的这种水龙头。

You can often find in the machine shop such a swivel as we use here.37.标签上写了设备的型号。

Written on the label is the model of the equipment.38.冷凝装置是一个热交换器,散热器也是。

A condensing unit is a heat-exchanging device, and so is radiator.39.这根钢丝绳的长度是那根的三分之一。

This piece of wire line is three times shorter than that one.40.这种钢的强度比那种大得多。

This kind of steel is a lot stronger than that one.第七课 钻台工作

一、问答对话

1.钻台上有钻头吗?

Is there any bit on the drillfloor? 钻台上有两个钻头。

There are two bits on the drillfloor.2.这个钻工今天早上干了些什么活?

What did this roughneck do this morning? 今天早上这个钻工冲洗了钻台。

This roughneck washed and cleaned the drillfloor this morning.3.昨天这个井架工干了些什么?

What did this derrickman do yesterday? 他昨天保养了天车和游动滑车。

He greased the crown block and the traveling block yesterday.4.你们经常保养钻机(绞车)吗?

Do you often lubricate the drawworks.是的,我们每天都保养。

Yes, we do this work everyday.5.司钻多长时间检查一次水刹车?

How long does driller check hydraulic brake once? 他每天班都检查。

He checks hydraulic brake every tour.6.谁教你操作刹把?

Who teaches you how to operate the brake bar? 他教我扶刹把。He teaches me how to operate the brake bar.7.钻台上有几个钻头?

How many bits are there on the drillfloor? 钻台上有三个钻头。

There are three bits on the drillfloor.8.钻台上有几只大钳?

How many tongs are there on the drillfloor? 有三只,一只内钳,一只外钳和一个液压大钳。

There are three.The one is lead tong.Another is back-up tong.The third one is hydraulic tong.9.立管上有压力表吗?

Is there any pressure gauge on the stand pipe? 有。

Yes, there is.10.高速离合器出了什么故障?

What’s the trouble with the high drum clutch?

钻进时高速离合器发热,请修理一下或换掉。

High drum clutch getting hot while drilling, please repair or change it!11.他经常离开钻台吗?

Does he often leave the drillfloor? 不,他上班时从不离开钻台。

No, he never leave the floor when he is on duty.12.他们喜欢用这把大钳吗?

Do they like using this tong? 他们不喜欢用这把大钳。

No, they don’t like using this tong.13.我们需要经常滑大绳吗?

Do we need to slip the drilling line very often? 是的,你们要经常滑大绳。

Yes, you do.14.下一次我们将用什么钻头?

What bit shall we use next time? 我们将用一个PDC钻头。

We will use a PDC bit.15.现在他在钻台上工作吗?

Is he working on the drillfloor? 现在他不在钻台上工作,他在机房工作。

He is not working on the drillfloor.He’s working in the engine house.16.你们清洗了全部设备吗?

Did you clean all the equipment? 我们没有清洗所有设备,我们只清洗了绞车。

We didn’t clean all the equipment.We only cleaned the drawworks.17.钻工们上哪儿去了?

Where are the roughnecks.他们都在钻台上干活。

They are all working on the drillfloor.18.井架工在干什么?

What’s the derrickman doing?

他正在清理二层台。

He’s cleaning the monkey-board.19.二层台上装了几根兜绳?

How many mule lines are fitted on the monkey-board? 共装了四根。

There are four pieces altogether.20.二层台上装了几付安全带?

How many monkey straps are fitted on the monkey-board? 共装了三付。

There are three pairs altogether.21.他在用这把扳手吗?

Is he using this wrench? 他没用这把扳手,他在用那把。

He’s not using this wrench.He’s using that one.22.那时候他在做什么?

What was he doing at that time? 他告诉我,那时他正在检查防碰天车。

He told me that he was examining the crown o-matic.23.谁来接替保养工作?

Who will be taking over the maintenance work? 那个高个钻工。

That tall roughneck.24.你保养钻机的时候,其他人在干什么?

What were the others doing when you lubricated the drawworks.他们在清理钻台。

They were cleaning the drillfloor.25.那时候你在干什么?

What were you doing at that time? 我在保养锚头。

I was greasing the cathead.26.你量过这些接头吗?

Have you measured these subs? 这个技术员告诉我,他已经量了所有的接头。

This technician told me that he had measured all the subs.27.你需要多长时间换这个四通凡尔?

How long will it take you to change this four-way valve? 换这个四通凡尔只需要五分钟。

To change this four-way valve will only take five minutes.28.他喜欢操作刹把吗?

Does he like operating brake bar? 是的,他很喜欢操作刹把。

Yes, he likes operating brake bar very much.29.你知道那个提升短节在哪儿吗?

Do you know where the lift sub is? 在到处寻找之后,我们发现那个提升短节在钻铤上接着。

After looking for the lift sub everywhere, we found it on the stand of drill collars? 30.哪一种大钳最轻?

Which type of tongs is the lightest? 这种大钳最轻。

This type of tongs is the lightest.31.他栓在那里的那根钢丝绳有什么用处?

What is the use of that wire line which he has fastened there? 用来挂一个滑轮。

It is used to suspend a pulley.二、参考句子

1.钻柱是由转盘驱动的。

The drill string is rotated by rotary table.2.当我们滑大绳的时候,他们在丈量钻具。

While we were slipping drilling line, they were measuring drill pipes.3.钻台还没有清洗。

The drill floor hasn’t been cleaned.4.下午四点以前把一切都整理好是可能的。

To get everything in order before four o’clock in the afternoon is possible.5.最简单的办法就是把它换掉。

The simplest way is to change it!6.清洗钻机和钻台需要30分钟。

It will take thirty minutes to clean the drawworks and drillfloor.7.正象你所知道的,操作程序必须严密监视。

As you know, the operating process must be watched closely.8.转盘的功率有些是以摩擦的形式耗掉了。

Some of the table power consumed is lost in the form of friction.9.绞车的所有运动部件都要加油润滑。

All the moving parts of the drawworks must be oiled.10.我们正在试验他们设计的钻头。

We are testing the bit designed by them.11.这根钻杆比那根接头长五倍(是那个接头的六倍长)。

This drill pipe is six times longer than that sub.12.游动滑车是最有用的钻机部件之一。

The traveling block is one of the most useful rig parts.13.最多再过五小时一切都会准备好。

Everything will be ready in five hours at most.14.你见过每个钻工都感兴趣的那个液压大钳吗? Have you seen the hydraulic tongs in which every roughneck is interested.15.我认为你要维修这个游动滑车并不难,因为它的构造非常简单。

I don’t think it will be difficult for you to do the maintenance work for this traveling block, for its construction is quite simple.16.那些钻工发现那项任务很难执行。

Those floormen found the task quite difficult to carry out.17.这两个接头不同心,你可以从这个位置上看出来。

These two subs are not properly aligned, as you can see from this position.18.为了提高钻速,我建议你们使用他们现在所使用的那种钻头。

In order to increase the speed of penetration, I suggest you use the same type of bits as they are now using.19.在安装这套钻机时会有哪些主要问题?

What would the main problems be in the installation of the rig set? 20.如果那个材料不那么刚硬,它就不那么容易碎。

If the material were less rigid, it would not break so easily.21.绞车需要定期维修。

It is required that the drawworks be maintained at regular intervals.22.从那个位置上可以看见钻台。

From that position can be seen the drillfloor.23.这台试压泵尽管小而简单,它却有效而可靠。

Small and simple though this test pump is, it works efficiently and can be depended on.24.最好把通过水刹车的冷却水的流速稳定在每分钟0.2立方米。

It is desirable that the flow of cooling water be kept steady at a rate of 0.2 cubic meters per minute through the hydraulic brake.25.让我们立刻动手,把它办好。

Let’s start at once and have done with it.26.今天上午他在钻台上把衣服弄湿了。

This morning he got his clothes wet on the drill floor.27.明天上午你们能做完这项工作吗?

Can you get the work done tomorrow morning? 28.你们必须改变你们的操作方法。

You have to change your method of operation.29.这些井口工具我们自己制造的。

These wellhead tools are our own make.30.请用割枪在滤清器上割一个大眼。

Please use the torch to make a big hole on filter!31.刹带失去控制,脱了出来。

The brake band took charge and ran out.32.请不要把过多的东西放在钻台上!

Please don’t put too many things on the drillfloor.33.请倒大绳!

Slip and cut off the drilling line, please!34.大钳牙经常换。Tong dies are often changed.35.现在钻台上可能一个人也没有。

There may be no one on the drillfloor now.36.在这种情况下,看来你有必要使用耐热材料来保护水刹车。

In this case, it seems necessary for you to use a heat-resistant material to protect the hydraulic brake.37.请把这只12¼‖钻头放到钻台上!

Please put this 12¼‖ bit on the drillfloor.38.请用17½‖扩大器扩眼。

Please ream with 17½‖ hole opener!

第八课 机房与动力

一、问答对话

1.你们怎么启动这些柴油机?

How do you start these engines? 因为现在天气冷,需要用一些乙醚。

Because the weather is very cold, we need some of ether.2.你们还需要柴油吗?

Do you need any more diesel oil? 我们不再需要柴油了。

We shall not need any more diesel fuel.3.这台柴油机运转怎样?

How does the engine work? 这台柴油机昨天突然停了。

This engine suddenly stopped yesterday.4.加热器出了什么故障?

What’s the trouble with the heater?

加热器不工作,所以散不出热量。

The heater is not working, so it’s not giving out any heat.5.去年你们消耗了多少吨柴油?

How much diesel oil did you consume last year? 去年我们用了很多柴油,大约一千吨。

Last year we used a lot of diesel oil.It’s about one thousand tons.6.这台柴油机已经停多久了?

How long has the engine stopped? 已经停10天了。

It has stopped for ten days.7.你知道这台柴油机出了什么故障吗?

What’s the trouble with the engine, do you know?

这台柴油机首先是转速降了下来,后来就停了。The revolution of this engine first slowed down, and then stopped.8.我们什么时候启动这台柴油机?

What time do we start this engine? 半小时后启动这台柴油机。

This engine will be starting to run in half an hour.9.他们什么时候停下休息的?

When did they stop to have rest? 他们一直到找出离合器过热的原因后才停止工作。

They did not stop working until they had checked all the reason for the overheating of the clutch.10.现在我们需要启动柴油机吗?

Need we start the engine now? 现在我们需要启动柴油机跑温。

Yes, now the engine needs starting to get warm.11.你同贝克先生谈过柴油机的润滑系统吗?

Did you talk with Mr.Backer about lubrication system of the engine? 润滑系统我们已经讨论过了。

The lubrication system has been discussed by us.12.水一直是怎么加热的?

How is the water being heated all the time? 我们一直用这台加热器。

We have been using this heater.13.启动柴油机你有什么困难吗?

Do you have difficulties with starting the engine? 启动柴油机并不难。

Starting the engine is not difficult.14.在井场什么油料最有用?

Which oil is the most useful on the wellsite? 柴油是井场上最有用的燃料。

Diesel oil is the most useful fuel on the wellsite.15.你同他谈了些什么?

What did you talk about with him? 他问这台柴油机消耗了多少燃料。

He asked how much fuel this diesel engine consumed.16.我今天能干点什么?

What ca I do today? 这里是你今天应该清洗的汽油机。

Here is the gasoline engine you must clean today.17.我们应当怎样发动车?

How should we start the engine? 发动车之前,必须先检查小引擎。

Before staring the engine, you must check the starter first.18.柴油机和汽油机相比,哪个燃料消耗量大些?

Which fuel consumption is more, the diesel engine or the gasoline engine?

柴油机的耗油量比汽油机少得多。

The fuel consumption of a diesel engine is much less than that of a gasoline engine.19.你知道怎样照看这台柴油机吗?

Do you know how to take care of the engine? 如果柴油机运转时有杂音,就应当停车查找原因。

If any unusual noise should be heard in operation of the engine, stop and check and find the possible causes.20.你们打算什么时候用这些柴油机?

When do you intend to use these engines? 一定要月底以前把这些柴油机修好,否则我们就不能按时开钻。

Do have these engines repaired before the end of the month.Otherwise we won’t be abled to spud in on time.21.你知道怎么调试高压油泵吗?

Do you know how to adjust high pressure fuel pump? 现在还不会,你能告诉我怎么调吗?

No, I can’t now.would you tell me how to adjust it? 22.这台压风机运转怎么样?

How does the air compressor run? 三个月以来,这台压风机一直运转很好。

This air compressor has been running very well for three months.23.我们什么时候启动这台柴油机?

Which type of air compressor do you use now? the electric or the mechanical? 这两种都用。

Both types of them are used.二、参考句子

1.你必须用更少的汽油来启动引擎。

You must try to use less gasoline to start the engine.2.现在是让柴油机高速运转的时候了。

It’s time for the engine to start running at the highest speed.3.润滑油的工作温度必须每小时测量一次。

The working temperature of the lubricating oil must be measured per hour.4.这种柴油机的耗油量比那一种多三倍。

This kind of engine uses four times more fuel than that kind does.5.柴油机刚启动时运转缓慢,以后越来越快。

When an engine is started, it turns slowly.Then runs faster and faster.6.务必牢记,任何杂质都不能混入机油和柴油中。

It should be remembered that no impurity should get into lubricating oil and diesel oil.7.我们将要使你知道,我们已经使这台柴油机全速运转了。

We will have you know that we have made the engine work at full speed.32 8.我对他说过,我将为他检验那台压风机。

I told him I should test the air compressor for him.9.我们必须在一周内把动力设备修好。

It is necessary that we should repair the power equipment in a week’s time.10.供水调节器用来保持水位高度。

A feed water regulator is used to maintain water level in height.11.我们经常强调润滑系统应该定期检查。

We often maintain that the lubricating system should be inspected periodically.第九课 钻进

一、问答对话

1.钻头转动具有哪两个作用?

As the bit rotates, what two things does it do? 它切削和压碎井底岩石。

It cuts and crushes the rock at the bottom of the hole.2.钻柱是由什么组成的?

What is the string made up of? 它是由若干根钻杆组成的。

It is made up of(a number of)joints or singles.3.井壁与钻杆之间的空间叫什么?

What is the name of the space between the drill pipe and the sides of the borehole? 叫环空。

It’s annulus.4.为什么钻工们只有在必要时才进行起下钻?

Floormen make round trips only if they must, why?(why do roughnecks make round trips only if they must?)因为费用太高了。

Because they are very expensive.(Because round trips are expensive.)5.为什么钻杆是空心的?

Why is the drill pipe hollow? 以便泥浆能够从中通过。

So that mud can pass through it.6.一个单根多长?

How long is a single? How long is a joint? 他们都是30英尺长。

They are both 20 ft long.7.一根钻柱长3960英尺,问由多少根立柱,多少根单根组成?

A string is 3960 feet long.How many stands is it made up of ? How many singles

is it made up of? 由44根立柱,132根单根组成。

Forty-four stands, one hundred and thirty-two singles.8.鲍勃想弄清什么事?

What does Bob want to find out? 他想弄清钻头是否磨秃了。

He wants to find out if the bit is gone.9.在北海,井队通常每班工作12小时,在陆上他们每班工作小时。你们每班工作2小时,还是8小时?

Offshore, in the North Sea, drilling crews usually work 12-hour shifts.Onshore, they usually work 8-hour shifts.Do you work 12-hour or 8-hour shifts? 我们每班工作8小时。

We work 8-hour shifts.10.绞车起什么作用?

What do the drawworks do? 他的作用是上提或下放钻具。

When the driller thinks it is worn out.11.什么时候更换钻头?

When is the bit changed? 当司钻认为它已被磨钝时。

When the driller thinks it is worn out.12.司钻在做什么?

What is the driller doing? 他在检查钻头。

He’s examining the bit.13.现在井下情况怎么样?鲍勃!

How’s the hole now, Bob?

好多了,我看不用担心了。

Better.I don’t think we have to worry.那就钻进吧!

Then let’s make hole!

14.大鼠洞在哪儿?它的作用是什么?

Where is a rathole? What is it used for? 它在钻台的一个角上,用来装方钻杆。

It’s in a corner of the rig floor.It’s used for holding the kelly.15.为什么现在方钻杆在鼠洞里?

Why is the kelly in the rathole now? 因为钻工们已经起完钻了。

Because the crew have pulled out.16.鲍勃,出了什么事?

What’s wrong, Bob?(Anything wrong?)

我还说不准,我们只有把钻具起出来才能知道。

I’m not sure.We’ll have to bring it up and find out.17.怎么回事?

Any ideas? 我认为钻头已经磨秃了。

I think the bit is gone.18.鲍勃,钻头是上一个班才换的呀?

It was changed last shift, Bob? 我知道,但我认为就是钻头磨秃了,我们把它起出来看一下吧!

I know, but I think it’s gone.Let’s bring up the string and find out.19.震击器应该接在钻柱的哪个位置?

Where should the Earthquaker be run in the drill string? 为获得最佳使用效果,震击器应该接在钻柱的中和点以上的张力部分,并至少承受5吨的拉力。

For optimum performance the Earthquaker should be placed in the drill string so that it is at least five tons in tension above the neutral point of the string.20.震击器能够在受压状态下工作吗?

Can the Earthquaker be run in compression? 虽然震击器在张力状态下工作效果最好,但它仍可以在受压状态下工作。

Even though the Earthquaker performs best when run in tension it can and has been run in compression.21.你建议震击器使用多久进行更换?

How often do you recommend changing the Earthquaker? 从美国和加拿大地区几年来的使用情况看,震击器的更换时间应当根据每个地区的使用经验来决定。

Since the Earthquaker has been used in all areas of the United States and Canada for several years the recommended change out time should be based on past experience of jar performance in a individual area.22.震击器下井之前,是否需要先做地面试验?

Does the Earthquaker need to be surface tripped before running in the well? 如果在张力情况下使用震击器,建议一定要做地面试验。

Surface tripping of the Earthquaker is definitely recommended when the jar is run in tension.23.震击器和柔性短节的抗拉强度分别是多大?

What are the tensile and torsional strengths of the Earthquaker and flex joints? 请你查一下这张表。

Refer to this table, please!24.你怎么估算钻头压力降?

How do you estimate pressure drop across the bit? 如果不知道钻头压力降,那么可以用泵压的百分之七十来推算。

If the pressure drop across the bit is unknown, an approximation can be calculated based on 70% of the pump pressure.25.司钻通常给钻头加多少吨钻压?

How much weight do drillers generally run on the bit? 由于所钻地层和所用的钻头型号尺寸不同,故钻压也不同。

Bit weight varies with the type and size of bit used and the type of formation being drilled.35 26.大鼠洞和小鼠洞,哪个离井口近些?为什么?

Which is closer to the RKB, the rathole or the mousehole, why? 小鼠洞近些,为方便接单根。

The mousehole, so that singles can be connected quickly and easily.27.转盘钻与顿钻有何不同?

What’s the difference between rotary drilling ad the cable.转盘钻中,钻头能够旋转,顿钻中,钻头只是上下冲击。

In rotary drilling, the bit rotates, but in the cable-tool method, it pounds up and down.二、参考句子

1.你说对了,是钻头磨秃了,我们把它换掉吧!

You are right.It is worn out.We’ll have to change it.2.起钻的原因并不一样,或许钻头已经磨秃了。

There are different reasons for pulling the string out of the hole.Perhaps, the drill bit is dull.3.如果钻头钝了,就必须更换。

If the bit is dull, it must be changed.(if the bit is worn out it is changed.)4.为此,司钻与钻工就必须起钻。

To do this, the driller and the floormen must trip the pipe.5.起下钻也叫做往返一个行程。

Tripping the pipe is also called ―making a round trip‖.6.我们该起钻了。

We’ll have to trip the pipe.7.我说我们该起钻了。

I said we’ll have to trip the pipe.8.我们必须下钻。

We’ll have to run the pipe back in.9.为做那件事我有必要征得司钻的同意。

I’ll have to ask the driller for permission to do that.10.绞车用来提升或下放钻具。

The drawworks are used for raising and lowering the drill pipe.11.钻头用来切削和压碎井底岩石。

The bit is used for cutting and crushing the rock at the bottom of the hole.12.用来打井的设备就是钻机。

The equipment for drilling boreholes is the rig.13.钻杆是空心的,这是为了泥浆流过。

The drill pipe is hollow.This is for carrying the drilling fluid.14.技师在检查钻头,钻工们在起钻。

The toolpusher is examining the bit.The drilling crew is tripping the pipe out of

hole.15.方钻杆是六方的,以便转盘驱动而不打滑。

The kelly is hexagonal.The reason for this is to make it possible for the rotary table to turn the kelly without slipping.16.当钻头在井底时,泵压要保持稳定。

Pump pressure is maintained at all times while the bit is on bottom.17.如果没有过去的使用经验,当井下温度不超过华氏300度时,震击器的更换时间应当是20到30天。

If no past experience is available, the Earthquaker should be changed after 20~30 days of drilling where well temperatures do not exceed 300F(Fahrenheit).18.震击器做地面试验将防止下钻途中发生震击。

The tripping of the jar at the surface will eliminate the possibility of the jar hitting while running the drill string into the hole.19.通常根据钻头尺寸来计算钻压。

Normal drilling weights are calculated based on bit diameter.第十课 谈打井

一、问答对话

1.你们要在这儿打井吗?

Will you drill a well here? 我们将在这个地区打许多井。

We shall drill may wells in this area.2.你们打算什么时候开钻?

What time are you going to spud in? 我们准备明天上午开钻。

We are going to spud in tomorrow morning.(We are going to start drilling tomorrow morning.)3.你们打算什么时候完钻?

When are you going to finish drilling? 钻完油层,再打50米。

After drilling out of oil zone, to redrill 50 meters more.4.你们开钻了吗?

Have you started to spud in? 已开始钻进了。

It’s started to drill.5.这口井你们已经钻多久了?

How long have you drilled this well? 有一个月了。

Maybe one month.6.你们在这个地区已经打了几口井?

How many wells have you drilled in this area? 我们已经打了一百多口井了。

We have drilled more than a hundred wells.7.那时候你们是怎么打了?

How did you drill wells in those days? 我们是夏天打井,冬天停。

We were drilling in summer, but stopping in winter.8.他们也要在这儿打井吗?

Are they going to drill a well here, too? 他们要在这儿打一口新井。

They are going to drill a new well here.9.为什么他们前天没来?

Why didn’t they come here the day before yesterday?

那天他们没能来帮助你,是因为他们正在钻进。

They could not come to help you on that day, because they were drilling.10.你们什么时候能钻完这口井?

When will you finish drilling this well? 我相信,下个月我们能打完这口井。

I sure that we should have drilled the well next month.11.那口井他们打了多久了?

How long have they drilled that well? 那口井他们已经钻了一年多了。

They have been drilling that well for more than a year.12.这几年你们都在哪儿打井?

Where have you been drilling wells these years? 这几年我们一直在这个地区打井。

All these years we have been drilling in this area.13.现在你们钻的什么地层?

What formation are you drilling now? 从两千米到两千一百五十米,我们钻的都是页岩层。

We have been drilling shale formation from 2000 meters to 2150 meters.14.这里每年要打多少口井?

How many wells are drilled here every year? 大约80口。

About eighty well wee drilled.15.你们在这儿打过井吗?

Have you drilled wells here? 去年在这里打了一口井。

A well was drilled here last year.16.这口井将何时打完?

When will this well be completed?

按设计,一个月打完。

According to design it will be completed in a month.17.这口井已经打多久了?

How long had this well been drilled? 快两年了。

It’s nearly tow years.18.你们采取什么办法提高钻速?

What method do you take to raise the drilling speed.钻进中增加钻压,可以有效提高钻速。

To increase drilling weights in drilling may effectively raise the rate of penetration.19.你知道什么时候开钻吗?

Do you know what time to spud in? 什么时候开钻还没有决定。

When to spud in hasn’t been decided yet.20.你记得我吗?

Do you remember me? 我决不会忘记我们在一起打井的日子。

It shall never forget the days we drilled wells together.21.现在你们能钻这么深吗?

Can you drill in such a depth now? 在我们使用六千米钻机之后,我们才能钻达这样的深度。

After we used 6000 meters rig, we could get to such a great depth.22.这口井是什么时候打的?

When was this well drilled? 就是去年我们在这儿打的这口井。

It was last year that we drilled this well here.23.在这个地区你们需要多长时间钻一口井?

How long will it take you to drill a well in this area? 我们打这口井将花五个月的时间。

It will take us five months to drill this well.24.你听说了吗?内蒙古发现了一个大油田?

Have you heard about a big oilfield discovery in inner Mongolia? 听说了,最近几年已钻成几口产量特高的井。

Yes, I heard.There are several very highyield wells drilled in the last few years.25.我们怎么决定到什么地方去找油?

How do we decide where to look for oil? 我们建议在这个高点上打一口井。

We suggest to drill an exploratory well on this high point.26.什么是野猫井?

What is a ―wildcat well‖?

如果在没打过生产井的区块打井,这口井就叫“野猫井。”

If a well is drilled in an area where there are no producing wells it is called a ―wildcat‖.27.用什么办法打井?

What methods are used in drilling a well? 有两种打井方法:一种是顿钻法,另一种是旋转钻井法。

There are two methods used in drilling a well: the cable-tool and the rotary method.28.在这里打一口井的工作量很大吗?

Is it a big work for drilling a well here? 是的,有许多工作要做。

Yes, there is a lot of work to do.29.你们经常开生产会吗?

Do you often have operating meetings? 是的,我们每周召开生产会。

Yes, we hold the meetings every week.二、参考句子

1.请准备开钻吧!

Get ready to spud in, please!2.要到下午两点我们才能开钻。

We shall not be spudding in until 2:00 this afternoon.3.我知道,我们不会马上开钻。

I knew that we should not spud in at once.4.我希望我们明天能开钻。

I hope that we should spud in tomorrow.5.我不知道,后天我们几点开钻。

I didn’t know what time we should spud in the day after tomorrow.6.我们都在这个地区打井。

We all drill wells in this area.7.我们刚在这个地区打完了一口新井。

In this area a new well had just been drilled by us.8.我们正在打这口井。

This well is being drilled by us.9.我们开钻的时间到了。

It’s time for us to spud in.10.这样短的时间内打一口井,真是一个奇迹。

Drilling a well in such a short time is really a wonder.11.这口井不可能深达四千米。

This well can’t be as deep as 4 kilometers.12.我们不打算现在就停钻。

We are not going to stop drilling.13.到上周末为止,这口井我们已经钻了一年半了。

Bye the end of last week, we had drilled this well for a year and a half.14.到1992年底为止,我们队已钻了五口井。

Bye the end of 1992, our crew had drilled five wells.15.当时我们已经钻了大约3000米深。

We had drilled about 3000 meters deep by that time.40 16.让我们更加努力地工作,以便提前打完这口井。

Let’s work harder so that we may fulfill this well ahead of schedule.17.我根本不记得有人说过他们决定在文留地区打井的事。

I forgot ever having heard about their decision to drill in Wen Liu area.18.那个队前几天打完的一口深井已经公布。

It has been made public that the crew completed a deep well a few days ago.19.若是他们不曾给我们带来那些宝贵的资料,我们就不可能提前打完这口井。

If they had not brought us the valuable information, we would not have completed this well ahead of time.20.一直到去年他们才开始在这个地区打井。

It was not until last year that they began to drill wells in this area.21.我们应当尽力为这口井工作。

We should do our best to work for this well.22.陈先生为这口井已经尽了自己的责任。

Mr.Chen has done his duty for this well.23.他们打成这口井比过去预计的时间还要早。

They completed the well earlier than they had expected.24.这口井已钻到了设计深度。

This well has been drilled to the planned depth.25.一九八六年这里打了第一批探井。

The first batch of wildcats was drilled here in 1986.26.这里只打了三口探井和两口生产井。

Only three exploratory wells and tow development wells were completed here.27.一个石油公司在钻井前,必须先要租下一块计划打井的土地。

Before and oil company can drill a well, it has to but an oil lease on the land to be drilled.28.石油公司不知道一口井究竟要钻多深——要一直钻到找到油为止。

An oil company doesn’t know how deep the well will be drilled—just drill away until you strike oil.29.一九四七年路易斯安娜海湾用平台钻成第一口井。

In 1947, the first well was drilled form platform off the Louisiana Gulf coast.第十一课 泵房与循环

一、问答对话

1.今天下午你们在做什么?

What were you doing this afternoon? 今天下午我们修了这台泵。

We repaired the mud pump this afternoon.2.你想让泵总开着吗?

Do you keep the pump on all the time?

我们并不总让这些马达和泥浆泵开着。

We do not keep these motors and mud pumps on all the time.3.泥浆泵出了什么故障?

What is happening to the mud pump? 需要换个活塞。

It needs to change a piston.4.这台泵现在运转怎么样?

How does this pump work now? 这台泵现在运转不好。

This pump is not working well.5.你们修泵的时候司钻在干什么?

What was the driller going, when you repaired the pump? 我们修泵的时候,司钻在活动钻具。

While we were repairing the pump, the driller was working the drill stem.6.你们打算什么时候把泵修好?

When are you going to have repaired the pump? 下钻之前。

Before running in hole.7.泵修好了吗?

Has the pump been repaired well? 两台泵都修好了。

Two pumps have been well repaired.8.我可以停泵吗?

Shall I stop the pump? 我不想现在就停泵。

I’m not going to stop the pump.9这两台泵哪一台好些?

Which one is better of the two pumps? 二号泵检修以后,大有改进,排量也增加了。

After having been repaired, the pump 2# was much improved.10.如果没有磨擦的话,情况会怎么样呢?

What would it be if there were no friction? 如果摩擦力没有那么大的话,这台泵本来是不会坏的。

If the friction had not been so great, the pump would not have been damaged.11.你们需要多长时间才能把泵修好?

How long will it take you to have repaired the pump? 我们要用3个小时把泵修好。

It will take us three hours to have repaired the mud pumps.12.那时候你在做什么?

What were you doing at that time? 我正在调整泵的每分钟冲数。

I was adjusting the pump strokes per minute.13.你们有备用泵吗?

Do you have stand-by pump?

有,我们有两台T-1600泵。

Yes, we have two sets of stand-by T-1600 type of the pump.14.他什么时候把泵停了。

When did he shut down the pumps? 队长告诉他停泵,他就把泵停了。

He shut down the pumps when the toolpusher told him to do so.15.为什么不早点检查泥浆泵?

Why weren’t the pumps inspected earlier?

因为他们没收到指令。

They weren’t inspected earlier because no instructions were received.16.如何确定预防性维修保养规程?

How do you establish a preventive maintenance program? 首先,把足够的零件装在泵上试用,以确定所希望的零件寿命。

First, run sufficient parts in the pump to establish what can be expected for parts life.二、参考句子

1.缸套的平均寿命是多少?

What is the average liner life? 2.一个活塞能用多长时间?

How long does a piston last? 3.一根拉杆能用多长时间?

How long does a rod last? 4.拉杆盘根和缸套盘根的寿命是多久?

What is the life of the rod packing and the liner packing? 5.凡尔体和凡尔座能用多长时间?

How long do valves and seats last? 6.请不要停泵!

Don’t stop the pump, please!7.请不要开泵,我们在检修!

Please don’t turn on the pump, we are repairing!8.不要总用这台泵,要与那台交替使用!

Don’t use this pump too much, use that one instead!9.你现在不必开泵!

You don’t need to start the pump now!10.这台泵一小时后停下来。

This pump is going to stop in an hour.11.今天上午我们一直在修泵。

We have been repairing the pump this morning.12.今天下午我们一直在用这台泵循环。

We have been using this pump to circulate this afternoon.13.现在请循环泥浆!

Now circulate, please!

14.修完泵请冲洗一下!

Please wash and clean the pump after repairing it!(After repairing the pump, wash and clean it, please!)15.泵的每分钟冲数一调整,泵压就有变化。

As soon as the strokes per minute of the pump is adjusted, the pump pressure begins, to change.16.通过这根高压管线,泥浆被泵入立管和钻杆。

Through this high pressure line, the mud is pumped into the standpipe and drill pipe.17.这些工具供你们修泵使用。

These tools are for you to repair the pumps.18.请在我们开始修泵之前,把全部所需要的工具准备好。

Please get ready all the necessary tools before we start to repair the pump.19.万一压力太大,泵的缸套就会碎裂。

If the pressure should be too high, the pump liners would crack or break into pieces.20.在这种情况下,用反循环会好些。

It would be better to reverse circulation in this case.21.一定要在十天内把这两台泵修好,否则我们就不能按时开钻。

Do have the two pumps repaired in ten days.Otherwise we won’t be able to spud in on time.22.开泵务必小心!

Do be careful in starting the pump!23.在这些活塞上我们的确没有找到什么缺陷。

No defects did we find in these pistons.24.这台泵的运行负载决不可超过允许的负荷,否则驱动齿轮会损坏。

In no case should this pump be run with a load higher than is allowed.Otherwise the diving gear will break down.25.这台泵的压力很容易下降,但是它的压力决不可降到每平方厘米90公斤以下。

The pressure in this pump is liable to decrease, however, by no means should its pressure fall below 90 kilograms a square centimeter.26.万一泵压忽高忽低,应该怎么办?

Should the pump pressure fluctuate very often, what could be done? 27.这根管子与上水管连通,那根管子与排水管连通。

This pipe is connected to the suction line and that one over there to the discharge line.28.你用过这种泵压表吗?

Did you use this kind of discharge gauge? 29.这些泵配件由塑料制成。

These spare parts of pump are made out of plastic.30.你们要采取什么办法来修泵。

What methods will you take to repair the pump? 31.你们应当接受我们的意见,请再把泵检查一下。

You should take our advices.Please reinspected the mud pumps.44 32.泥浆泵缸套这张照片拍得好。

The photo of the mud pump liner has taken well.33.现在泵压很高。

The pump pressure is shown to be high.34.对他们来讲修这台泵是不容易的。

It’s not easy for them to repair this pump.35.我记得已经回答了他问我的关于两台泵的所有问题。

I remember having answered all the questions he asked me about the two.36.打开那个闸门!

Do open that valve!37.请把保险凡尔装上!

Please install the pop-off valve!38.请把保险凡尔换掉!

Please change the pop safety valve!39.请检查一下润滑器!

Please check the lubricator!40.润滑器不工作,请停泵!

The lubricator doesn’t work, please stop the pump!41.凡尔座刺了,请拿取出器来!

The valve seat was washed out, please get the puller!42.请把盘根盒再检查一下!

Please recheck the packing box!第十二课 起下钻、接单根与甩钻具

一、问答对话

1.我们准备什么时候起钻?

What time are we going to pull out of hole? 请九点三十分开始起钻。

Please pull out of hole at 9:30.2.你知道什么时候下钻?

Do you know what time to run in hole? 他说,他们修完泵就下钻。

He said that they would run in hole after they repaired the pump.3.我们什么时候开始甩钻具?

What time will we start laying down drill stem? 请明天开始甩钻具!

Please start laying down drillpipes tomorrow!4.钻工们在做什么?

What are the roughnecks doing? 他们正在甩钻具。

They are laying down drillpipes.5.他们什么时候开始甩的钻具?

When did they start to lay down the drill string? 钻工们在吃午饭前就开始甩钻具了。

The floormen had laid down the drill stem before they ate lunch.6.这两天你们在做什么?

What have you been doing these two days 这两天我们都在甩钻具。

These two days we have been laying down drill tools.7.今天我们做什么?

What work shall we do today? 今天我们的工作就是起钻。

Today our work is to pull out of hole with drill stem.8.明天我们应当干什么?

What work should we do tomorrow? 接大钻具是我们明天的工作。

To pick up BHA is our work tomorrow.9.你们要用什么办法甩钻具?

What methods will you take to lay down drill string? 我们打算用液压大钳。

We intend to use the hydraulic tong.10.他们起钻的速度有多快?

How fast do they pull out of hole with drill string? 他们每小时能起30柱钻杆。

They can pull out thirty stands of drill pipe per hour.11.昨天下午你们是几点开始起钻的。

What time did you begin to pull out of hole yesterday afternoon? 三点半。

It’s three thirty.12.你能告诉我怎样起钻吗?

Could you tell me how to pull out of hole? 首先把方钻杆卸掉放在鼠洞里。

First, the kelly is broken out and is set into the rathole.然后把钻具按立柱卸开,摆在钻杆盒上。

Then the string is broken out in stands ad the stands are stood back on the rig floor.13.为什么起钻时要起立柱,而不起单根?

The string is tripped out of the hole in stands, not in singles.What is the reason for this.为了让钻工能尽快地起出来。

So that the crew can do the job more quickly.14.为什么井架工要有较好地平衡能力?

A derrickman must have excellent balance, why? 因为他在井架高处的小平台上工作。

Because he must work high up in the derrick on a small plat.15.井架工操作台为什么叫“猴台”?

The platform that a derrickman uses is called the ―monkey board‖, for what reason? 因为在上面工作的人很象树上的猴子。

Because a worker balances on it rather like a monkey in a tree.16.如何把大钳悬挂在工作高度上?

How are the tongs suspended at working height? 用钢丝绳把它接在悬挂器上。

On a wire line connected to the suspension unit.17.为什么丝扣油要有粘度?

Why must dope be viscous? 以防它从丝扣上流下来。

So that it doesn’t flow out of the threads.18.短途起钻与正常起钻有何不同?

What is the difference between a dummy trip and a round trip? 短途起钻只是起出一部分钻具,然后下到底。正常起钻是将全部钻具从井内起出来,然后再下入井内。

In a dummy trip, the string is hoisted only part of the way up and then it is run back to bottom.In a round trip, it’s hoisted completely out of the hole before it is run back.二、参考句子

1.看来要起钻了?

It looks like pulling out of hole? 2.现在起钻吧!

Now pull out of hole, please.3.现在请下钻!

Now run in hole, please.4.请接一个单根。

Make up a joint, please.5.请卸一个单根。

Break down a joint, please.6.请起钻,换下部钻具结构!

Please pull out of hole and change bottom hole assembly(BHA)!7.请往钻杆里打点重泥浆,然后起钻!

First of all, slug pipe, and then trip out of hole, please!8.他们当中有几个人正在把钻具排好。

Some of them are getting drillpipes in order.9.你到的时候我们将在起钻。

We shall be pulling out of hole at the moment of your arrival.10.在李先生到达井场之前,我们已经把钻杆全部起完了。

We had pulled out of hole with all the drill pipes before Mr.Li arrived at the

location.11.我问过贝利先生我们什么时候下钻。

I asked Mr.Bailey when we should run in hole with drill stem.12.有的钻工喜欢起钻,有的钻工喜欢下钻。

Some floormen like to pull out of hole, and others like to run in hole.13.钻工喜欢用这种大钳。

The roughnecks like to use this kind of tong.14.昨天我们下了一趟钻。

We made a trip yesterday.15.请再上一扣!

Make it up one more thread, please!16.请把方钻杆打完!

Make the kelly down, please!17.六点钟务必起钻!

Do pull out of hole at six!18.只有在必要时才进行起下钻。

Round trips are made only if they are necessary.19.请把钻头盒放这儿。

Please put the bit breaker here!20.平常你们起钻使用防喷盒吗?

Do you usually use the spray arrester while pulling out of hole? 第十三课 钻井液

一、问答对话

1.你当泥浆工有多久了?

How long have you worked as a mud boy? 五年了,自从参加工作一直当泥浆工。

For five years, I have been working as a mud boy since taking part in job.2.什么是石油工业中的泥浆?

In the petroleum industry, what is mud? 冷却钻头的液体叫泥浆。

The fluid for cooling the bit is called mud? 3.谁来配泥浆,在哪儿配?

Who mixes the mud? Where is the mud mixed? 由钻工在泥浆罐上配。

The floormen mix it at the mud tanks.4.什么是斑土?它由什么组成?

What is bentonite? What does it consist of?

斑土就是一种粘土,它由钙、锰和铝组成。

Bentonite is a clay.It consists of calcium, magnesium and aluminum

48(aluminium).5.什么是流体?

What is a fluid? 任何能够游动的物质。

A fluid is anything that flows.6.泥浆有什么用?

What does the mud do? 它使钻头冷却。

It keeps the bit cool.7.泥浆怎么样到达钻头?

How does the mud reach the bit? 它通过空心的钻柱到达。

It passes through the hollow string.8.你们用什么办法测泥浆的含盐量?

What method do you take to check the quantity of salt in the mud? 泥浆中的含盐量是用这种办法测出来的。

The quantity of salt in the mud is measured in this way.9.那个地方能存放多少吨重晶石?

How many tons of barite can be placed there? 大约60吨。

It’s about sixty tons.10.那天这个罐里有一些泥浆,那个罐里有多少水?

On that day there was some mud in this tank.How many water was there in that one? 大约十方。

It’s about ten cubic meters.11.还需要盐水吗?

Will more salt water be needed? 还需要50方。

Yes, it needs 50 cubic meters more.12.你知道怎样保存这种泥浆药品吗?

Do you know how to keep this kind of mud material? 在任何情况下,都不应该把这种泥浆药品放在阳光下很久,否则它就会变质。

Under no conditions should this kind of mud material be put in the sun for too long.Otherwise its properties will go bad.13.你知道怎样使用这些泥浆材料吗?

Do you know how to use these mud materials? 我们在使用泥浆药品之前,必须了解其性能。

Before using mud material, we must know their properties.14.你们清理泥浆罐需要多长时间?

How long will it take you to clean the mud tank? 清理泥浆罐这项工作太费功夫,大约需要3个小时。

This work takes up too much time to clean the mud tank.It will take us about three hours.49 15.你们隔多久做一次泥浆性能试验?

How often do you make an experiment with mud properties? 每四小时做一次。

Every four hours.16.这种特殊的液体叫什么?

What is the name of this special fluid? 这种液体叫泥浆。

This fluid is called mud.17.由谁来管理泥浆?

Who is the person in charge of the drilling fluid? 泥浆工程师或泥浆工负责管理泥浆。

The mud engineer or ―mudman‖ is in charge of the mud.18.钻工们在干什么?

What are the floormen doing? 他们在把粘土和药品混在一起。

They are mixing clay and chemicals.19.什么事?

What’s up? 把泥浆工叫来。

Get me the mud man.20.你们怎么检测井底的泥浆呢?

How do you check the mud from the bottom of the hole? 首先等泥浆从井底沿环空返到地面。

First, waiting for the mud to travel from the bottom, up through the annulus to the surface.21.设计泥浆比重应当比岩屑比重高些还是低些,为什么?

Is the specific gravity of the drilling fluid programmed to be higher or lower than the specific gravity of the cuttings, why? 应当高些,以便在停止循环时悬浮岩屑。

It must be higher, so that it can hold the cuttings in suspension if the mud circulation stops.22.如果由于某些原因停止循环,岩屑为什么会被悬浮?

If for and reason the mud circulation stops, the cuttings will be held in suspension.How? Why? 为了防止岩屑下沉堵塞井底,泥浆比重大于岩屑比重。

Because the specific gravity of the mud is higher than the specific gravity of the cuttings, ,to prevent them from sinking and blocking up the bottom of the hole.23.钻井液有哪些主要用途?

What are the principal purposes of drilling fluid? 共有六点主要作用:

there are six points of the principal purposes:(1)清洗井底。

上一篇:公务员面试时事热点下一篇:樱花漫落优秀作文