外贸业务常用英语信

2022-08-28

第一篇:外贸业务常用英语信

外贸业务员常用英语总结

Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, the general manager of our company. 让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,李先生。

It’s an honor to meet you.很荣幸认识你。

Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you.很高兴认识你,久仰大名。

How do I pronounce your name?你的名字怎么读?

How do I address you?如何称呼您?

It’s going to be the pride of our company.这将是本公司的荣幸。

What line of business are you in?你做那一行?

Keep in touch.保持联系。

Thank you for coming. 谢谢你的光临。

Don’t mention it. 别客气

Excuse me for interrupting you.请原谅我打扰你。

I’m sorry to disturb you.对不起打扰你一下。

Excuse me a moment.对不起,失陪一下。

Excuse me. I’ll be right back.对不起,我马上回来

What about the price?对价格有何看法?

What do you think of the payment terms?对支付条件有何看法?

How do you feel like the quality of our products?你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?

What about having a look at sample first?先看一看产品吧?

What about placing a trial order?何不先试订货?

The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in? 我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?

You can rest assured.你可以放心。

We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market. 我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。

This new product is to the taste of European market.这种新产品欧洲很受欢

迎。

I think it will also find a good market in your country. 我认为它会在你们国家的市场上畅销。

Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products. 优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推销产品。

While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further. 虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。

Reliability is our strong point. 可靠性正是我们产品的优点。

We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price. 我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。

To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is. 在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。

This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many

enquiries from other countries. 这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上有来自其他国家的很多询价。

Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer? 谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?

Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation. 这是我们的FOB价格单。单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准。

In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis. 通常我们的报价都是FOB价

Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。

We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。

Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。

This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 这是价格表,但只供参考。表里是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?

Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看一下。

I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.

不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 大量询盘证明我们的产品质量过硬。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available. 很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。

My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations. 我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.

再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose?

能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time? 不知你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货。

I think it will also find a good market in your market.我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。

Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品。

While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。

Reliability is our strong point. 可靠性正是我们产品的优点。

We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price. 我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了

To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。

This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上来自其他国家的很多询盘。

Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer? 谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?

Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.这是我们的FOB价格单。单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准。

In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis. 通常我们的报价都是FOB价 Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally. 我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。

We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.我们向你们报最优惠 价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。

Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。

This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?

Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。

I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 大量询盘证明我们的产品质量过硬。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available. 很遗憾,你

们所询货物目前无货。

My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose? 能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time? 不知你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货

第二篇:外贸英语常用词汇:建立业务关系

1. recommendation 推荐、介绍

2. inform 通知

3. enter into business relations 建立业务关系

4. catalogue 目录

5. for your reference 供您参考

6. specific inquiry 具体询价

7. promptly 立即

8. representative 代表

9. chamber of commerce 商会

10. specialize in 专营

11. on the bases of equality and mutual benefit 在平等互利的基础上

12. pamphlet 小册子

13. a range of 一套

14. make offers 报价

15. import and export corporation 进出口公司

16. silk 丝绸

17. cotton piece goods 棉布

18. blouse 女衬衫

19. be of the latest style 最新式样

20. financial position 财务状况

21. trade reputation 贸易声誉

22. on display 展出

23. woolen knitwear 毛织品

24. garment 服装

25. meet with great favor 受欢迎

26. credit standing 信用地位

27. state-operated 国营的

28. currency, Chinese currency, British currency 货币,中国货币,英国货币

29. investment 投资

30. a long-term investment 长期投资

31. a profitable investment 有利可得的投资

32. a safe and sure investment 安全可靠的投资

33. a heavy investment 巨额投资

34. investment intent 投资意向

35. investment partner 投资伙伴

36. direct investment 直接投资

37. investment environment 投资环境

38. investor 投资者

39. enterprise 企业

40. joint venture enterprise 合资企业

41. cooperative enterprise 合作企业

42. exclusively foreign-owned enterprise 外商独资企业

43. state-owned enterprise 国营企业

44. collectively-owned enterprise 集体企业

45. individually owned enterprise 个体企业

英语口语培训 http:///

第三篇:外贸业务员常用句

1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我还要再确认吗?

2 Is there any earlier one?还有更早一点的吗?

3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?5 How long will I have to wait? 我要等多久呢?

6 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?

你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?

7 Can I reconfirm by phone?我能电话确认吗?

8 Where can I make a reservation?

我到哪里可以预订?

9 Check it to my final destination

把它托运到我的目的地。

10 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.最迟要在8点30分到达机场。11 Please fill in this disembarkation card.

请你填写这张入境卡。

12 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

13 Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.

我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

14 Its just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

15 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

16 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.

如果他有什么意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

17Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?

我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

18So our evenings will be quite full then?

那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

19 Well leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.

如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。

20Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.

我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

21Thatll put us both in the picture.

这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

22 Then wed have some idea of what youll be needing.那我们会心中有数,知道你们需要什么了。

23 I can’t say for certain off-hand.

我还不能马上说定。

24 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

25 Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

26 But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here?你们不愿意在北京多待一天

吗?

27 Im afraid that wont be possible, much as wed like to. 尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

28 Weve got to report back to the head office.

我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

29 Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

30 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?

这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

31If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

32 We really wish youll have a pleasant stay here.我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

33We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

34Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位。

35 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

36 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.

我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

37No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

38I think we may be able to work together in the future.我想也许将来我们可以合作。39The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

40We would be glad to start business with you.

我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来

41 Id appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.洽谈中请你们多加关照。

42 I can assure you of our close cooperation.

我保证通力合作。

43 You may be interested in only some of the items.你也许对某些产品感兴趣。44 All these articles are best selling lines.

所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

45 Your desire coincides with ours.

我们双方的愿望都是一致的。

46 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。

47Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?

48 I hope to conclude some business with you.

我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。

49 We also hope to expand our business with you.我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。50I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。

51 Seeing is believing.百闻不如一见。

久仰I’ve heard so much about you.

好久不见了 Long time no see.

辛苦了 You’ve had a long day.You’ve had a long flight.

尊敬的朋友们 distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends

阁下(多用于称呼大使) Your Excellency

我代表广州市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京. On behalf of the Guangzhou Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.

对您的大力协助,我谨代表广州市政府表示衷心的感谢。 On behalf of the Guangzhou Municipal government, I wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.

我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请. I’ll surely remember you and your invitation to him.

欢迎美商来广州投资. American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Guangzhou.

欢迎多提宝贵意见. Your valuable advice is most welcome.

不虚此行 It’s a rewarding trip.

您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止. As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.

请代我问候...先生 please remember me to Mr.

感谢光临 Thank you so much for coming.

欢迎再来 Hope you’ll come again.

欢迎以后多来广州 Hope you’ll visit Guangzhou more often.

请留步,不用送了. I will see myself out, please.

多保重 Take care.

祝您一路平安. Have a nice trip.

愿为您效劳。 At your service.

为…举行宴会/宴请 host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …

欢迎宴会 welcome dinner

便宴 informal dinner

第四篇:外贸常用英语

如何加深外贸常用英语词汇的记忆

导读:目前有很多的朋友都是首次接触外贸常用英语词汇,由于对这方面的不了解,在接触的过程中也难免会有一些顾虑。对于此问题,我们还是从以下几个方面来进行深入了解吧。

关于如何加深外贸常用英语词汇的记忆的问题,我们在接下来的文章中可以好好的进行一番学习,说不定在在学习过后,我们的成绩也会一步步的持续提升,所以说这些方法也的确是至关重要的,也是值得大家去进行深入学习的。

1.外贸常用英语词汇的记忆要从句子入手

个人觉得这个方法挺好用的,不但教会你单词,还带你进入实景使用。

2.外贸常用英语词汇的记忆要从背诵文章入手

最好就是先听MP3,然后跟读、模仿、背诵;或者经济学人上的短文,这个不仅能学英语,最主要能学到西方主流的精神思想及各类前沿信息,有空的话每天可以看一篇。

3.从词根前后缀入手

这个对于我们做外贸业务的朋友很有帮助吧,因为外贸业务员常常是会遇到一个行业内的一串词汇,这类词的词根,前后缀,大多来自希腊词根,举例:polyster 涤纶 又称聚酯纤维 。

4.比较法记忆和编故事法

从教育学来说,有些专家认为记忆相近的事物比较有利记忆,另一些人为反而不利,因为干扰更大,笔者认为只要抓住事物的本质区别还是能帮助记忆的,记单词也是如此。找出不同点,然后想个故事啊 小歌谣之类的把他们编进去,那就能永远记住。就是用的这种方法,结合了词根词缀记忆法,比较法和故事记忆法,当然编故事是很费脑的,当然也很有趣。有了这种记忆法,那么在这里,记单词将变得轻松而愉悦-----快乐与学习实现了完美的结合;在这里,人们沉睡已久的右脑记忆得到了最大程度的开发和利用-----通过神奇的海马记忆背单词,效率大大提高,而且记忆保持得更长久,甚至是“过目不忘”!

那么此时大家对于如何加深外贸常用英语词汇的记忆的问题也就没有顾虑了吧?那么大家就都好好的放心学习吧。从以上美联英语小编所介绍的四大要点入手的话,有可能说不定真的可以把成绩全面的提升上去。更多学习内容请见美联英语学习网。祝大家都能成功。

第五篇:常用外贸英语词汇

主要贸易术语:

(1)FCA (Free Carrier) 货交承运人

(2)FAS (Free Alongside Ship) 装运港船边交货

(3)FOB (Free on Board) 装运港船上交货

(4)CFR (Cost and Freight) 成本加运费

(5)CIF (Cost,Insurance and Freight) 成本、保险费加运费

(6)CPT (Carriage Paid To) 运费付至目的地

(7)CIP (Carriage and Insurance Paid To) 运费、保险费付至目的地

(8)DAF (Delivered At Frontier) 边境交货

(9)DES (Delivered Ex Ship) 目的港船上交货

(10)DEQ (Delivered Ex Quay) 目的港码头交货

(11)DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) 未完税交货

(12)DDP (Delivered Duty Paid) 完税后交货

主要船务术语简写:

(1)ORC (Origen Recevie Charges) 本地收货费用(广东省收取)

(2)THC (Terminal Handling Charges) 码头操作费(香港收取)

(3)BAF (Bunker Adjustment Factor) 燃油附加费

(4)CAF (Currency Adjustment Factor) 货币贬值附加费

(5)YAS (Yard Surcharges)码头附加费

(6)EPS (Equipment Position Surcharges) 设备位置附加费

(7)DDC (Destination Delivery Charges) 目的港交货费

(8)PSS (Peak Season Sucharges) 旺季附加费

(9)PCS (Port Congestion Surcharge) 港口拥挤附加费

(10)DOC (DOcument charges) 文件费

(11)O/F (Ocean Freight) 海运费

(12)B/L (Bill of Lading) 海运提单

(13)MB/L(Master Bill of Lading) 船东单

(14)MTD (Multimodal Transport Document) 多式联运单据

(15)L/C (Letter of Credit) 信用证

(16)C/O (Certificate of Origin) 产地证

(17)S/C (Sales Confirmation)销售确认书(Sales Contract) 销售合同

(18)S/O (Shipping Order)装货指示书

(19)W/T (Weight Ton)重量吨(即货物收费以重量计费)

(20)M/T (Measurement Ton)尺码吨(即货物收费以尺码计费)

(21)W/M(Weight or Measurement ton)即以重量吨或者尺码吨中从高收费

(22)CY (Container Yard) 集装箱(货柜)堆场

(23)FCL (Full Container Load) 整箱货

(24)LCL (Less than Container Load) 拼箱货(散货)

(25)CFS (Container Freight Station) 集装箱货运站

(26)TEU (Twenty-feet Equivalent Units) 20英尺换算单位(用来计算货柜量的多少)

(27)A/W (All Water)全水路(主要指由美国西岸中转至东岸或内陆点的货物的运输方式)

(28)MLB(Mini Land Bridge) 迷你大陆桥(主要指由美国西岸中转至东岸或内陆点的货物的运输方式)

(29)NVOCC(Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier) 无船承运人

上一篇:文明单位创建推进会下一篇:五年级语文教学反思

本站热搜