疯狂英语脱口而出900句

2024-04-19

疯狂英语脱口而出900句(共8篇)

篇1:疯狂英语脱口而出900句

疯狂英语脱口而出900句(7)

601. I appreciate John's helping in time. 我感谢约翰的及时帮助。

602. I bought it the day it was released. 它发行的当天我就买了。

603. I doubted whether the story is true. 我怀疑那故事是不是真的。

604. I learnt that I had passed the test. 我获悉我测验及格了。

605. I will seek from my doctor's advice. 我将请教医生的.意见。

606. Ice cream is popular among children. 冰淇淋深受孩子们的欢迎。

607. I'd like to get this film developed. 我要冲洗这卷胶卷。

608. In a word,I am tired of everything. 总之,我对一切都很厌倦。

609. Let us do it by ourselves,will you? 我们自己做这件事,可以吗?

610. May I know the quantity you require? 请问你们需要多少数量的货物?

611. Nobody has ever solved this problem. 没有人曾解决过这个问题。

612. Our school covers 100 square meters. 我们学校占地面积平方米。

613. People enjoyed the stamps very much. 人们非常喜爱这些邮票。

614. The editor over looked a print error. 这位编辑漏掉了一个印刷错误。

615. The sudden barking frightened Clara. 突然的狗叫声吓坏了克拉拉。

616. The teams are coming onto the field. 队员们都进场了。

617. There is a mark of ink on his shirt. 他的衬衣上有一块墨迹。

618. There isn't any water in the bottle. 瓶子里一点水也没有。

619. This joke has gone a little too far. 这个玩笑开得有点-过分了。

620. We arrived in London this afternoon。 我们是今天下午到达伦敦的。

621. We can't go out because of the rain. 我们不能出去因为下雨了。

622. We should make good use of our time. 我们应该充分利用我们的时间。

623. We should save unnecessary expenses.我们应节省不必要的开支。

624. You may have heard of Birth Control.你们也许听说过控制人口出生的措施。

625. After a pause he continued his story.停顿一下之后他继续说他的。

626. As you know, I am a very kind person. 你知道,我是个很和善的人。

627. He dare not tell us his evil conduct.他不敢告诉我们他的恶行。

628. I can express myself in good English. 我可以用很好的英语来表达自己的观

点。

629. I'll furnish my house with furniture. 我要为我的房子置办家具。

630. It seemed as if there was no way out. 看情形似乎没有出路了。

631. It's the hottest day I've had so far. 这是迄今为止我经历的最热的一天。

632. Mr. Smith is in charge of this class. 史密斯老师负责该班。

633. Mr. Smith taught English at a school. 史密斯先生在一所学校教英语。

634. None of us is afraid of difficulties.我们当中没有一个人害

 

篇2:疯狂英语脱口而出900句

701. His cake is three times bigger than mine.他的蛋糕比我的大三倍。

702. I am looking forward to your early reply. 希望早日得到你的答复。

703. I could say nothing but that I was sorry.我除了说“对不起”之外,什么也说不出来。

704. I don't know how to express my gratitude. 我不知道怎样来表达我的感激之情。我要赶飞机

705. I have to catch a plane. Could you hurry?你能快点吗?我好久没有她的消息了。

706. I haven't heard from her for a long time.我好久没有她的消息了。

707. I would like to wash the clothes for you. 我愿意帮你洗这些衣服。

708. Let me see your driver's license, please. 请让我看看你的驾驶执照。

709. She goes to work every day except Sunday. 除星期天外,他每天去上班。

710. Take a seat please, make yourself at home.请坐,随便一点。

711. The damage was caused by external forces. 损害是由外力引起的。

712. The doctor advised me to give up smoking.医生建议我戒烟。

713. The flowers make the room more beautiful.花使房间变得更加美了。

714. There is a good restaurant on the street.那条大街上有一个很好的餐馆。

715. They covered 120 miles in a single night.他们仅一夜就走了120英里路。

716. Try to look on the bright side of things.尽量从好的方面看。

717. What's your plan for the summer vacation?你暑假打算干什么?

718. You may pick whichever one you like best.你可以挑你最喜欢的。

719. You're welcome to stay with us next time.欢迎您下次再光临我们的`饭店。

720. There was a murder in London yesterday. 昨天伦敦发生了一起谋杀案。

721. They stared at the huge tiger with awe. 他们敬畏地看着那头巨虎。

722. He never misses a chance to see a movie.他从不错过看电影的机会。

723. I cannot put up with my noisy roommates.我受不了我那些吵闹的室友了。

724. I will be back by the end of next month.我下个月底会回来。

725. I'm good at freestyle and breast stroke.我擅长自由泳和蛙泳。

726. It was your turn to wash them yesterday. 昨天轮到你把它们洗干净。

727. Let's go out to have a dinner, shall we?咱们出去吃饭吧,好吗?

728. Please push the ladder against the wall.请把梯子*在墙壁上。

729. She is standing in the front of the bus.她站在公共汽车的前部。

730. The doctor asked me to watch what I eat.医生要我注意饮食。

731. The grass is moist early in the morning.清晨的草地湿漉漉的。

732. The test finished. We began our holiday.考试结束了,我们开始放假。

篇3:疯狂英语脱口而出3

201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。

202. He looks very healthy. 他看来很健康。

203. He paused for a reply. 他停下来等着・回答。

204. He repaired his house. 他修理了他的.房子。

205. He suggested a picnic. 他建议搞一次野餐。

206. Here's a gift for you. 这里有个礼物送给你。

207. How much does it cost? 多少钱?

208. I caught the last bus. 我赶上了最后一班车。

209. I could hardly speak. 我简直说不出话来。

210. I'll have to try that. 我得试试这么做。

211. I'm very proud of you. 我为你感到非常骄傲。

212. It doesn't make sense. 这没有意义(不合常理)。

213. Make yourself at home. 请不要拘礼。

214. My car needs washing. 我的车需要洗一洗。

215. None of your business! 与你无关!

216. Not a sound was heard. 一点声音也没有。

217. That's always the case.习以为常了。

218. The road divides here. 这条路在这里分岔。

219. Those are watermelons. 那些是西瓜。

220. What a nice day it is! 今天天气真好!

221. What's wrong with you? 你哪里不对劲?

222. You are a chicken. 你是个胆小鬼。

223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天气,是吗?

224. He is collecting money. 他在筹集资金。

225. He was born in New York. 他出生在纽约。

226. He was not a bit tired. 他一点也不累。

227. I will be more careful. 我会小心一些的,

228. I will never forget it. 我会记着的。

229. It is Just what I need. 这正是我所需要的。

230. It rather surprised me. 那事使我颇感惊讶。

231. Just around the comer. 就在附近。

232. Just for entertainment. 只是为了消遣一下。

233. Let bygones be bygones. 过去的,就让它过去吧。

234. Mother doesn't make up. 妈妈不化妆。

235. Oh,you are kidding me. 哦,你别拿我开玩笑了。

236. She has been to school. 她上学去了。

237. Skating is interesting. 滑冰很有趣。

238. Supper is ready at six. 晚餐六点钟就好了。

239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意!

240. What horrible weather! 这鬼天气!

241. Which would you prefer? 你要选哪个?

242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜欢吃冰淇淋吗?

243. First come first served. 先到先得。

244. Great minds think alike. 英雄所见略同。

245. He has a sense of humor. 他有幽默感。

246. He is acting an old man. 他正扮演一个老人。

247. He is looking for a job. 他正在找工作。

248. He doesn't care about me. 他并不在乎我。

249. I develop films myself. 我自己冲洗照片。

篇4:商务英语口语900句

Part one

381. We are glad to offer you for the sale of our products in your city.

很高兴回复你关于我们产品在贵城的销售

382.We have decided to offer you an appointed as our sole agent for New York.

我们已经决定让你做我们在纽约的独家代理

383.Your experience in this field make us believe that you can be a good agent.

你在该领域的经验使我们相信你能成为一个优秀的代理商

384.We feeling inclined to agree to your agency of our products.

我们倾向你做我们产品的代理

385.We are willing to negotiate with you on your proposal to act as our agent.

我们愿意同你讨论你做我们代理的提议

386.After paying due consideration to your proposals and investigating your business standing , we have decided to appoint you as our agent in the district you defind.

经过对你的提议及对你商誉的调查,我们已经决定指定你作为我们在该区域的代理

387.Considering that you are experienced in promoting the sale of our crafted paper and your market still have potential, we have decide to appoint you as our sole agent in your local market.

考虑到贵司在推广我司工艺品的经验以及贵司仍存在市场潜力,我们决定指定你作为我们在你本地的代理

388.We regret that we are unable to accept your proposal since we already have an agent in your area.

遗憾的告诉你我们不能接受你的建议,因为我们在这个区域已经有代理商了

389.We have already appointed a Tokyo-Silk as our agent in your territory.

我们已经授权一家东京丝绸公司作为我们在你们区域的代理商

390.Sorry, we have already several representatives of our products in your district.

对不起,我们已有几家代理在你区域从事我们产品的销售

391.We have honestly consider your proposal to represent us in your city for the sale of Chinese porcelain vases and have now appointed you as our agent.

我们认真考虑了贵司在贵城销售中国瓷器的建议,我们现在指定你为我们的代理商

392.Your application for sole agency is now under our careful consideration , if possible we should like to know your plan to push the sale of your products.

你做我们独家代理的建议我们认真考虑,如果可能的话,我们想听一下你们如何推广产品销售

393.I think we have to about your proposal about agency carefully.

我想我们不得不认真考虑你担任我司的代理的提议

394.Please tell us your detailed plan of sales promotion so that we may proceed with our negotiations about the terms of agency agreement.

请告诉我们关于贵司促进销售的详细计划,以便我们进行代理协议的讨论

395. Your proposal for sole agency will soon be under careful study.

你方独家代理的建议将很快纳入我们的认真研究之中

Part Two

396.We are not inclined to consider any questions concerning agents.

我们不倾向考虑关于代理的任何问题

397.We are not prepare to point a agent for your district.

我们不准备在你方区域指定代理商

398.We have no intention of considering exclusive sells in your market at present

目前我们不考虑在你方区域进行独家销售

399.We are not ready yet to discuss the question of agency in the present moment.

目前我们还没准备讨论代理的问题

400.Since the market situation is not known to us, we are not going to take the question of sole agency into consideration for the time being.

由于我对市场情况不了解,故现在我们不将任何独家代理问题纳入考虑之中

401.As the volume of business concluded by you is not big enough, we won’ t consider the question of agency.

由于贵司所做业务的量不够大,我们不考虑代理问题

402.We think it premature for us to discuss the question of agency at present stage.

我们认为对我们而言目前讨论代理问题还不成熟

403.The time is not yet mature to discussion of agency.

讨论代理的时机还未成熟

404.We would like to say that this initial stage contract between us , both side do not understand each other very well, so there seems to be no sufficient bases for us to negotiate agency.

由于彼此还不甚了解,我们认为我们之间初始阶段的关于代理的协议似乎还不充分

405.I am afraid that this is not good time yet to push the sales of our product in your market.

恐怕在你方市场推广我司产品还不是好时机

406.We do not think the time is right for the discussion of the question of exclusive agency.

我们认为此时讨论独家代理问题不妥

407.We regret to say that since there is so far no transaction concluded between us, we have to decline your quest for agency.

由于我们之间业务还未开展,很遗憾我们终止你方代理的请求

408.The question of agency is still under consideration and we hope you will continue your effort to push the sale of our product at present stage.

关于代理的问题我们仍在考虑之中,希望你方在现阶段仍需努力推广我司产品的销售

409.We shall not consider pointing you as our sole agent until your sales record justify our doing so.

我们还不指定你方为我司的独家代理,直到你们的成绩证明我们可以这么做

410.Shall we discuss the matter of agency when your market condition turns better?

篇5:商务英语口语900句

Part One

531. Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus 10% ( at 110% of the invoice value).

请给我们这批货物在发票金额上加10%的保险(即发票金额为110%)

532.We’d like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice.

我们要求根据实际对我们订购的货物按发票金额120%投保水渍险

533.Please hold us covered for the cargo listed on the attached sheet.

请保留附件表所列出的货物

534.For this consignment, we shall cover WPA and risk of breakage for 110% of the invoice value.

对这批货,我们要按发票金额110%投保破损险

535.Our company will insure against all risks for 110% of the invoice value.

我们公司要按发票金额110%投保

536.Please insure the electric fans at 120% of the invoice value.

请按合同金额120%对电扇投保

537.The machines are to be unsured against all risks.

机器不确定所有风险

538.We only cover FPA and war risk.

我们仅保平安险和战争险

539.There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage .FPA will be good enough.

航行中不是精致的货物不易受损,所以平安险就足够了

540.Our goods are very valuable , so I want insure against all risks.

我们的货物非常贵重,所以我要保所有险

541.We’d like to get a policy for total loss only for these goods.

我们只对这批货所有损失做个方案

542.I’d like to get a AR insurance policy. That way , we will be covered for any kind of loss or damage.

我想获得AR保险条例,也就是说我们要涉及各种丢失或损失

543.I’m afraid that WPA coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature. Please extend the coverage to include TPND.

恐怕这种运输条件仅有水渍险范围太窄,请另加盗窃和提货不着险

544.Would you insure our goods to be shipped from Shanghai to Lisbon next month?

你对我们下月从上海到里斯本的货物投保了吗

545.Can you cover our goods against breakage?

你能保证我们的货物免于破损吗

546.We should be glad if you would provide cover of $390,000 on computers, in transit from Tokyo to Beijing.

如果你能提供我们从东京到北京的计算机390,000美金的保险,我们将非常高兴

547.Please insure us against all risks $300,000 value of 5,000 sets of “ Butterfly” sewing machines, sailing for New York.

请给我们到纽约的5,000套“蝴蝶”牌缝纫机按300,000美金投保一切险

548.Please insure for me against all risks 200 pieces of high-quality furniture valued $20,000.

请为我们就200套高质量家具按20,000美金投一切险

549.We wishes to insure against all risks for the sum of $1,500 on 3 cases glassware.

我们希望能为3箱玻璃按1,500美金金额投保一切险

550.We shall shortly be making regular shipments of leather goods to Canada, and shall be glad if you will issue an all risks marine insurance policy for $70,000 to cover these shipments.

我们将不久出口皮革品到加拿大,若为这批货按70,000美金投保海运一切险将使我们非常高兴

Part Two

551.Please give us the policy rates for FPA coverage and for WPA coverage.

请给我们关于平安险和水渍险的投保率方案

552.We require the current insurance rates for land transportation.

我们需要陆地运输的当前投保率

553.I have some glassware to be ship to Hongkong. What risks should I cover?

我有货要运到香港,我要保什么险

554.What is the insurance premium for these goods ?

这些货要多少保险费

555.We need to send a shipment to England. We want to find out about your marine nsurance.

我们有船到英国,我们想知道你们的海运险

556.Please let us know the premium of breakage.

请告诉我们破损险的保险费

557.What kind of insurance do you usually provide ?

你们通常提供哪一种保险

558.What kind of insurance can you suggest for these goods? We don’t want to take the risk of losing money because of under unsurance.

请建议一下这些货要哪种保险,我们不愿有因未投保而受损失的风险

559.I have a batch of glassware to be shipped in the fourth quarter, but I don’t know what risks should be covered. I would like to know some details and your advice of course will be highly appreciated.

我有一批眼镜要在第四季度装运,但我不知道要保什么险,告诉我一些保险细节将不胜感谢

560.If we insure against free particular average, can you compensate us for all the losses if the ship sinks or bums, or get stuck?

如果我们投保平安险,在船只沉没、遗失或角礁情况下你们能否赔偿我们所有损失

561.Does your company cover all kinds of risks for transportation by sea, land and air?

贵司在海运、陆运或空运方式下投保一切险了吗

562.We have insured the shipment for 130% of the invoice value, but the premium for the difference between 130% and 110% should be your account.

我们按合同金额130%投保,但130%和110%之间的差额部分应由贵司承担

563.We have arranged insurance on your consignment of electric motor cars to be shipped in these ten days.

我们已为你们10日内发出电动汽车货物投保

564.We may cover the inland insurance on your behalf, but you will pay the additional remium.

我们可为贵方利益考虑投保内地险,但保险费应由贵司承担

565.We can insure the porcelain vases on you behalf , but at a rather high premium and all the additional premium will be for your account.

我们可为贵方利益考虑就陶瓷品投保,但保费太高,故所有额外的费用由贵司承担

566.We shall insure the goods for your behalf.

为贵司利益着想,我们将为这批货投保

567.We have covered insurance on these goods for 10% above the invoice value against all risks.

我们已经就这批货按合同金额加10%投保一切险

568.We shall effect the insurance of the goods for 110% of their CIF value.

我们将为这批货按CIF价110%投保

569.We have effected marine insurance on your behalf for the gross amount of the invoice plus 10%.

我们已经为贵司按合同金额加CIF投保海运险

570.The marine insurance shall covered by us.

篇6:商务英语口语900句

671. Please effect shipment with the least possible delay upon receipt of the letter of credit in your favour established by us.

请贵方收到我方开立的以你方为受益人的信用证之后,立即发货。

672. We hope that the goods will arrive in time for the new year rush.

我方希望货物能在新年购物热时及时运达。

673. We hope that you will make all necessary arrangements to deliver the goods on time.

我方希望贵方能做好及时发货的所有准备工作。

674. Could you possibly make your delivery date not late than May? You see, June is the right season for the goods. If they arrive later than June, we will miss the selling season.

贵方的发货时间能否不迟于5月份?你们知道6月正是销售季节,如果这批货物迟于6月才抵达,那我方就会错过销售季节。

675. Can you effect shipment of the order in October?

我方所订货物能否在10月发出?

676. Is it possible for the goods to be landed at Dalian in early December?

货物有否可能在12月初运至大连?

677. We need the products in less than one month in order to get ready for the selling season.

为了做好迎接销售季节的准备,我方需要在不到一个月之内就能拿到货物。

678. Please send us the shipment by train.

请将这批货物交火车发送。

679. Please ship the goods by the first available steamer early next month.

请在下个月初将货物装上第一艘可订到舱位的货船。

680. As we are in urgent need of the goods, we would like you to ship them by air freight.

由于我方急需这批货物,请贵方空运发货。

681. We should be obliged if you could arrange for the immediate shipment of this order.

如果贵方能马上安排发送这笔我方所订货物的话,我方会非常感激的。

682. You should ship the goods within the time as stipulated in clause 9 of the this contract. Transshipment en route is not allowed without our consent.

贵方必须按照本合同第9款所规定的时间内发货,未经我方同意,中途不得转运。

683. Please lad the contracted goods on board the vessel nominated by us.

请将合同货物装运到我方指定的船只上。

684. 10-15 days prior to the date of shipment, you should inform us by fax of name of vessel, ETA of vessel and the name of shipping agent.

在发货日前10至15天,贵方应用传真的方式我方货船名称、货船预定抵达日期和货运公司的名称。

685. The packing list should be indicated with shipping weight, number and date of corresponding invoice.

装箱单上应注明发货量及相应发票的编号和日期。

686. You should send one copy of the shipping documents to the port of destination together with the shipment.

装船同时贵方应将货运单据副本寄送目的港。

687. When all of the details of the shipment are finished, please send us the shipping documents that we will need to get the shipment.

在将装船的所有细节处理完之后,请将我方提货所需的货运提单邮寄给我们。

688. The delivery will be arranged and the shipping charges will be prepaid by you, we will repay the shipping charges against original receipt.

货物发运将由贵方安排并预付运费,我方将会按原始发票将运费付给贵方。

689. You should guarantee that the commodity is in conformity to all respects with the quality, specifications and performance as stipulated in this contract.

贵方应保证货物质量、规格和性能与本合同规定相符。

690. We prefer direct sailings, as transshipment adds to the risk of damage and also delays arrival to some extent.

篇7:疯狂英语脱口而出900句

392.Yes, madam.When do you intend to leave Beijing?好的,太太,您想什么时候离开北京?

393.Next Monday,May 15th.下周一,5月15日。

394.There are several flights to Paris available on May 15th.5月15日有几个航班到巴黎? 395.Which fight do you prefer?您想要哪一个航班?

396.Afternoon flights preferably.最好是下午的航班。

397.Yes,madam.there are two flights available that day:one at 4pm,the other one at 9pm.好的,太太,那天下午有两个航班,一个是下午4点,另一个是下午9点。398.Fine,I’d like the 4pm one.好的,我想要下午4点的航班。

399.4pm,fine,I’ll fix your ticket,madam.Please wait a little moment.下午4点,好的,我来准备您的机票,太太,请您稍等一下。

400.What time do I check-in at the airport?我应该几点钟到机场办理登机手续? 401.You must be there by 3pm.您必须在下午3点前到那里。

402.What time does the train reach Shanghai?这趟火车什么时候到达上海?

403.What time is the next train to Shanghai,please?请问下班去上海的火车几点开? 404.Do I need to change train?我还需要转火车吗?

405.No,this train will take you straight to Shanghai.不用,这车直达上海。

406.I want to fly to Guangzhou on the first November.我想11月1日飞广州。

407.I want to go economy,and I’d prefer a morning flight.我想买经济舱的票,另外我喜欢早上的飞机。

408.I’d like to book a flight to Beijing for Monday,the tenth.我想订一张10号星期一飞往北京的机票。

409.What flights are there from Beijing to Shanghai tomorrow?明天从北京到上海有几趟班机?

篇8:商务英语口语900句 (09)

241.All your quotations are on FOB Vancouver basis may I ask if you allow any discount?

你所有的报价为FOB Vancouver,我想问的是能否有点折扣

242.Isn’t it possible to give us a little more discount?

能否多给我们一些折扣

243.If you are prepare to give me some allowance I will consider placing an order for 10,000 dozens.

如果你准备给我们一点优惠的话,我将会下10,000打的订单

244.Should you be prepare to reduce your price we might come to terms.

你会降些价吗,这样我们将会成交

245.If I show you a offer lower than yours ,would you be able to conclude transaction at that price ?

如果我让你看一下比你更低的报价,你能终止那个价格交易吗

246.If the order is a substantial one how much would you come down?

如果这个订单是个实盘的话,你能降多少

247.May we suggest that you make some allowance on your quoted prices ?

我们可以建议你能在报价上做些折扣吗

248.If we place an order for 2,000 dozen up can you give us a special discount?

如果我们下2,000打的订单,你能给我们一个特别的折扣吗

249.If our order is more than 10,000 MT would you give us a additional 6% commission ?

如果我们的订单超过10,000公吨,你能否给我们一个6%的额外佣金

250.We hope you will allowance us some discount on our purchase of 6,000 dozens.

我们希望我们购买6,000打时能给我们一些折扣

251.We’ld like to ask for reduction in price because of the large size of our order.

我们要求降价,因为我们的订单很大

252.Since the present market is so weak, you have to lower your price if you want us to increase sales.

既然目前的市场这么疲软,如果让我们增加销售量的话,你必须降价

253.We hope to get your best offer for bicycles.

我们希望能获得关于自行车的最佳报价

254.We invite quotation of the lowest price.

我们希望获得最低价格的报价

255.May we suggest that you perhaps make some allowance on your quoted prices?

我们可以建议你们能在报格上打个折扣吗

Part Two

256.If you reduce the price by 2% I think we can do twenty metric tons.

如果你能降价2%,我们可订20公吨

257.If possible we’d like to ask for reduction of 5,000.50 Per MT.

如果可能的话,我们要求第公吨降5,000.50

258.If you are will to give me a 5% reduction I will order 5,000 dozens.

如果你能降5%,我们将订5,000打

259.The sugar of French-made has been sold at level 98$ per long ton ,if you can reduce your limit by say 8% we might come to terms.

法国产的粮已经卖到每长吨98美金,如果你能降价8%,我们可能会成交

260.We would very much like to place further order with you if you could bring down your price by 15% ,otherwise we can only switch our requirement to other suppliers.

如果你能降价15% ,我们将非常希望能向你下长期的订单,否则我们只有转向其它供应商

261.No one can do business at such a unreasonably high prices, you have to cut them down by 10% I am afraid.

这么不合理的高价没有人能够做生意,恐怕你要降价10%

262.We should book a trial order with you provided you will give us 5% commission.

如果你能给我5%佣金的话,我们可以先下个试单

263.Only by cutting the price by more than 10% can more customers be lured to your products.

只有降价10%以上顾客才能被诱导购买你们的产品

264.We would like to ask for 10% off your offer if our offer is more than 2,500 unit per season.

如果我们的订单每季超过2,500单位,我们要求降价10%

265.We hope that you will give us a special discount of 2% if we order more than10,000 sets.

如果订单超过10,000套,我们希望你能给我们特别的2%折扣

266.Please make a discount of 5% off the prices in the catalog.

请给我们目录上价格5%的折扣

267.We hope that you will make a at least 5% reduction on your quotation or business is not possible.

我们希望你们报价至少降低5%,否则生意将无法进展

268.We can accept the goods only at a reduction of 20% at the contract price.

我们能接受产品合同价格降低的20%价格

269.If you can lower your limit by 5% , business is hopeful.

若你们能够降价5%,生意还是有希望的

270.We will place our order with you if you can lower your price to 1200 pounds per MT.

上一篇:减轻学生作业负担下一篇:合同解除是否能适用违约金