工作经历常用英语

2024-05-17

工作经历常用英语(通用6篇)

篇1:工作经历常用英语

电气工程师强电

1.Bachelor degree in relevant engineering discipline工程专业本科学历

2.Minimum 8 years experience in design and engineering management of

electrical building services systems in the chemicals projects 至少8年以上化工行业电气设计和工程管理经验。3.Be familiar with HV, MV and LV power distribution systems and power factor

correction study & harmonic analysis, UPS and DC power systems, power fiscal metering, and all necessary calculations to one project including short circuit calculation and protective device coordination study, lightning protection calculation, generator power calculation etc.熟练掌握高压、中压和低压配电系统,以及功率因素调整和谐波分析,UPS 和直流供电系统,电能计量,配电项目短路计算和保护装置的协调研究,防雷设计,发电机功率核算

4.Knowledge of Chinese local codes and specifications;A good working knowledge

in English 熟悉中国当地法律和规范,以及能用英语进行良好的交流。

5.Good AutoCAD skills熟练掌握CAD

6.Positive attitude and interpersonal skill积极的工作态度和人际交往能力

7.Independent, self-motivated and ambitious of unquestionable personal

professional integrity拥有独立,自信和积极进取的精神,以及高尚的职业操守

8.Registered electrical engineer license is preferable注册电气工程师优先

仪表工程师仪表

1.College degree or above大专以上学历

2.Above 5 years field instrument engineer work experience for chemical / petroleum projects五年以上石油化工类项目的现场仪表管理经验

3.电仪施工经理Manager, Construction(E&I)

RESPONSIBILITIES:

1.Account for technical evaluation in construction bidding.And prepare contracts in conjunction with other team members for subcontractor bidding.2.Provide support in cost estimation if any in the stage of detailed design.3.Supervise and activate construction contractor and subcontractor’s daily installation activities and record the key operations of E&I construction, take pro-active corrective actions against any deviations of safety, quality and progress according to the contract and meanwhile report to management;

4.Account for tracking “Construction Execution plan” submitted by subcontractors regarding E&I discipline and define and track(punchlist)comments if necessary;

5.Perform the “Witness” and “Hold” function where the owner is designated to witness the test, check or activity based on approved integrated Testplan(ITP).Sign on the quality record on behalf of the owner;

6.Overview the spot checks of the installation of trays, catalysts, static equipment including vessels and exchangers, etc;

7.Overview the spot checks of the activities in pre-commissioning including flushing, blowing, cleaning, tightness testing and dynamic/functional testing of all E&I system.8.Work with the third party or local authority for quality audit or supervision;

9.Work with plant commissioning team on system turnover that related with E&I systems;

10.Work with engineering team on matters of design changes at the site and interpret any related specifications

11.and standards;not only, but also Non Conformance Report(NCR)that includes rectification, preventive measures and quality documents to be submitted to local inspection bureaus;And any interfaces with other disciplines;

12.Monitor the overall E&I construction schedule, milestone status;Give advice on actions to improve and catch up if there is any delay;

13.Assist on cost control and any related change order management.Site Safety Engineer – Electrical/现场电气安全工程师

1.At least 10 years of experience in electrical engineering installation and management for industrial construction project.至少10年以上工业安装项目电气工程安装和管理经验

2.With background in industrial construction site

有工业安装现场经验

3.Good knowledge and experience of National Codes related to electrical equipment and installation, familiar with international codes, such as NEC, IEEE, IEC, etc., especially: GB50303-2002;GB5226-2008;JGJ46-2005

4.Knowledge and experience in HSE&S

5.Good skill in office software including CAD

6.Good english is preferred

7.High attitude in quality and safety

8.Able to monitor and use required measurement devices(Earth resistance, insulation, RCD)

9.Be able to travel as required.Can work overtime if needed

10.Good team cooperation technology

仪控主管

Purpose of the position:

Reliability and maintenance management of instrument and control equipments of all LGN plant for improvement and keep plant reliability, support by platform IPC team

为了提高并保持装置可靠性,在总部仪控团队支持下,对LGN 所有装置现场的仪控设备进行可靠性和维修管理

Principal responsibilities:

Instrument and control(I&C)team and technical management

I&C management procedure establishment for management standard requirement, ensure relative process running well/

为了管理标准化,制订仪控管理程序,确保相关业务运行正常

I&C team management and working plan, ensure routine plan can be finished/仪控团队的管理和工作规划,确保例行计划能够完成Inspect DCS and instruments device, environment condition, technical, documentation, tools management and review/监督DCS 和仪表的设备、环境条件、技术、资料、工器具管理和检查

Instrument spare parts management, such as instrument spare list, supplement, PR releasing &checking/仪表备件管理,如仪表备件台账、补充、请购审核等

To lead SAP-PM instrument data collection, loading, maintenance, update/牵头SAP-PM仪表 数据收集、上线、维护及更新

Responsible f LGN sites and pipeline billing metering management/负责督LGN各现场及管道计量仪表的管理

Responsible for LGN all sites on-line analyzer PM/CM/malfunction removal/负责LGN各现场在线分析仪的PM/CM及故障处理

Responsible for LGN all sites pressure gages , portable oxygen analyzer equipment list, testing, record/ 负责LGN各现场压力表、便携式氧含量分析仪的台账、校验、记录

Instrument repairing and maintenance:

Annual instrument R&M plan and budget preparation/年度仪表维修保养计划和预算准备

I&C reliability review action plan framer and inspection/仪控可靠性审计的行动计划的制订及检查

I&C EMOC application review or approval/仪控EMOC 的申请的审核或批准 I&C PM, CM and other WO implementation &record/仪控PM、CM 和其它工单的执行和记录

I&C R&M proposal design, review, implementation, safety inspection, record/仪控维护及检修的方案设计、回顾、执行、安全监控及记录

I&C trouble and incident removal/RCA/仪控故障的排除及RCA分析

Operation hidden trouble recording and removal/仪控隐患记录并排除 Support to operation

Instrument routine specialist inspection, record /仪表专业例行专业检查的执行和记录

Support to process operation, mobile wait for emergency call around clock/支持工艺生产,电话24小时待机以备紧急响应

Others

To lead I&C technology training/牵头仪控技术培训

LGN range new project commissioning/on stream preparation/新建项目的调试及投产准备

电仪可靠性工程师职位要求:

Basic Requirements:

? Bachelor Degree related with either Electrical or Industry Automatic Control

本科及以上学历,电气或者仪表自动化及相关专业

? Minimum 5 years of experience as Maintenance Engineer or Reliability Engineer in a manufacturing environment, preferably in chemical plant operation

至少五年以上工厂维修工程师或可靠性工程师经验,最好是化工行业的操作经验 ? 4 – 5 years related experience in electrical equipment and instrument such as substation, transformer, motor, inverter, soft starter, analyzers, control valves, transmitter, etc.4~5年电器仪表相关经验,比如变压器,电机,软启动,控制阀门,变送器等等 ? Familiar with electrical and instrumentation system architecture, specification, and design.熟悉建筑电气仪表系统,能进行设计和优化。

? Ability to do transient analysis, fault protection analysis, software logic and circuit system analysis

? High degree of creative ability to solve problems, engineering and management skills, as well as ability to interact effectively with people at all levels

Additional Requirements:

? Knowledge and experience in reliability program/tools such as RCM, FMECA, RCA, Cycle cost analysis, Weibull analysis, etc.? Good knowledge and experience in Preventive and Predictive Maintenance techniques and Program for electrical equipment and instrumentation ? Knowledge or Experience in project management, especially in electrical equipment and instrumentation standards and specification

? Knowledge in SAP system will be an added advantage

篇2:工作经历常用英语

mailshot n. 邮购

maintain v. 维持,保持

maintenance n. 维持,坚持

major adj. 重大的,主要的,较大的

majority shareholding 绝对控股

make n. 产品的牌子或型号

make-to-order adj. 根据订货而生产的产品

make-to-stock adj. 指那些在未收到订货时就已生产了的产品

management n. 管理,管理部门

middle management n. 中层管理人员

senior management n. 高层管理人员

managerial adj. 管理人员的,管理方面的

manager n. 经理

plant manager n. 工厂负责人

line manager n. 基层负责人

staff manager n. 部门经理助理

management accounts n. 管理帐目

matrix management n. 矩阵管理

*management information system(MIS) n. 管理信息系统

manning n. 人员配备

manpower n. 劳动力

manpower resources n. 劳动力资源

manual adj. 体力的,人工的,蓝领的

manufacture v. (用机器)制造

manufacturer n. 制造者(厂、商、公司)

manufacturing adj. 制造的

manufacturing industry 制造业

margin n. 利润

gross margin n. 毛利率

net margin n. 净利润

mark-up v. 标高售价,加价

market n. 市场;产品可能的销量

down market adv./adj. 低档商品/地的

up market adj./adv. 高档商品的/地

marketing mix n. 综合营销策略,指定价、促销、产品等策略的配合来

market leader n. 市场上的主导公司

*market niche n. 小摊位,专业市场的一个小部分

market penetration n. 市场渗入

market segmentation 市场划分

market share n. 市场占有率,市场份额

*mass-marketing n. 大众营销术

*master production schedule n. 主要生产计划

*material requirements planning(MRP) n. 计算生产中所需材料的方法

*materials handling n. 材料管理,材料控制

maximise v. 使增至最大限度、最大化

measure n. 措施,步骤

media n. 新闻工具,传媒

mass media 大众传媒(如电视、广播、报纸等)

merchandising n. (在商店中)通过对商品的摆放与促销进行经营

merge v. 联合,合并

merger n. (公司,企业等的)合并

merit n. 优点,值得,应受

method study n. 方法研究

middleman n. 中间人,经纪人

minimize v. 使减至最小限度,最小化

*mission n. 公司的长期目标和原则

mobility n. 流动性,可移性

moderately adv. 中等地,适度地

monopoly n. 垄断,独占

mortgage n./v. 抵押

motivate v. 激励,激发......的积极性

motivated adj. 有积极性的

motivation n. 提供动机,积极性,动力

篇3:金融英语——常用词汇(102)

Unsecured debt backed only by the integrity of the borrower, not by collateral, and documented by an agreement called an indenture.凭借款人信誉而非抵押品作保的未担保债务, 用协议来为其作书面证明。是指只用公司信誉作担保, 而无任何抵押担保的债券。

debenture stock[证]信用股票

Stock issued under a contract to pay specified amounts at specified intervals.The name is misleading, since it's more like preferred stock than a debenture.是指公司以其部分或全部资产作担保, 对外发行筹措资金的股票。

debit[会]借方

Entry on the left side of a double-entry bookkeeping system that represents the addition of an asset or expense or the reduction to a liability or revenue. (See credit.) 财务报表上的一个词条, 是指在一个账户的左方记一项分录, 表明扣减一定数目的资金, 与贷记相反。

debit balance[会]借方余额

Balance remaining after one or a series of bookkeeping entries.This amount represents an asset or an expense of the entity.企业或个人欠贷款人, 卖方或代理商的款额。

debit card[银]借记卡, 银行卡

A card which allows customers to access their funds immediately, electronically.Unlike a credit card, a debit card does not have any float.顾客可通过电子化手段立即获得资金的卡。与信用卡不同, 借记卡 (利率) 没有任何浮动。

debit note[银]欠条, 借据

A note indicating an amount owed by a person or company.Serves the same function as an invoice.表明个人或公司欠款的单据, 与发票功能相同。

debit spread[证]负债对敲

A spread option position in which the price of the option bought is greater than the price of the option sold.是指投资者看跌期权所得到的溢价低于看涨期权时所需支付的溢价。

debt[会]债券, 债务

General name for money, notes, bonds, goods or services which represent amounts owed.A liability or obligation in the form of bonds, loan notes, or mortgages, owed to another person or persons and required to be paid by a specified date (maturity) .亏欠的金钱。以债券、贷款证、抵押贷款等表示的债务或义务, 并要求将其在某特定日期 (到期日) 归还。

debt capital[证]债务资本

Capital raised through the issuance of bonds.通过发行债券筹集的资本。

debt consolidation[银]债务整合

The replacement of multiple loans with a single loan, often with a lower monthly payment and a longer repayment period.Also called consolidation loan.将多种贷款合并成为一个, 经常获得较小的每月偿还额和较长的偿还期。也叫贷款整合。

debt coverage ratio (DCR) [房]负债收益比率

A comparison of the net income of a property with the cost of payments (principal and interest) on the mortgage on the property, used to assess the ability of the property to generate enough income to pay for itself.物业净收入与付款成本 (本金加利息) 间的比较, 用以估计物业的自偿能力。

debt equity ratio[房]债务净值比, 债务股本比

A comparison of the amount owing on a property with the equity (value of property minus amount owing) .A measure of a company's financial leverage calculated by dividing long term debt by shareholders equity.It indicates what proportion of equity and debt the company is using to finance its assets.负债额与物业净值 (物业价值减负债额) 的比。衡量公司财务贡杆的指标, 计算方法为将公司的长期债务除以股东权益, 显示公司建立资产的资金来源中股本与债务的比例, 股东权益/总负债。

debt equity swap[证]债换股交易

A refinancing deal where a debt holder gets an equity position in exchange for cancellation of the debt.一种再融资安排, 债权人获得公司的股权, 因而注销该公司亏欠的债项。

debt financing[房]举债置产

Paying for the purchase of a property with credit.通过信用支付物业的购买费用。

debt financing[分]债务融资

Financing by selling bonds, bills or notes to individuals or institutions.通过销售债券给个人或机构来融资。是指为筹集资金而发行债券或期票。

debt instrument[银]债务票据

A written promise to repay a debt, examples include bills, bonds, notes, CDs, GICs, commercial paper, and banker's acceptances.还债的书面承诺。例如国库券、债券、票据、大额定期存单、商业票据和银行承兑。

篇4:常用奥运英语

1.I wonder if you could help me? 请问你能帮忙吗?

2.What can I do for you? 我能为您做什么?

3.I need to send a fax.我需要发一份传真。

4.I need to use the internet.我需要使用互联网。

5.Sorry.Could you repeat that? 对不起。您能 重复一遍吗?

6.You can do that in our Business Centre.Its on the second floor.您可以到商务中心去。它在二楼。

7.Excuse me,can you help me please 劳驾,请问你能帮我个忙吗?

8.Can I get broadband in my room 我在房间里能使用宽带吗?

9.If you have a laptop,just connect to the hotel internet service.All Rooms have broadband.如果你有笔记本电脑的话,把它和旅馆的互联网系统连接上就可以了。所有的房间都有宽带。

10.How about elsewhere in the hotel? 在旅馆的其他地方呢?

11.Do you have broadband access in the coffee lounge,for instance? 比如说在咖啡厅也能用宽带上网吗?

12.Can I work with my laptop there 我能在那里办公吗?

13.Im afraid not.We only have broadband access in the hotel guest rooms and Busi-ness Centre.恐怕不行。我们只在客房与 商务中心内设有宽带接口。

14.Can you tell me where the hotel gym is.你能告诉我酒店的健身房在什么地方吗?

15.Its in the basement.You can take the lift down one floor.健身房在地下室。你可以乘电梯到下一层。

16.Do you know if its open? 你知道它是否开着吗?

17.Its open all day until 12pm.它一直开到晚上12点。

18.Have a nice day!祝您愉快!

19.Could you gift-wrap it for me.你能帮我把礼物包装起来吗?

20.Let me help you to take your suitcase.让我帮你提你的包吧。

21.I can do it by myself,thank you!我可以自己提,谢谢!

22.Would you please hold the door open forme? 你能帮我顶着门吗?

23.Thats very kind of you,thanks!你人真好,谢谢!

24.Youre very kind to take the trouble to help me.帮助我为你添麻烦了,你人真好。

25.I wish I could repay you somehow for your kindness.我希望我能回报你的好意。

26.Im afraid it was a bother for you to do this.我让你干这事恐怕是为难你了。

27.It wasnt any bother.I was glad to do it.没关系,我乐意干这事。

28.Excuse me,what does it cost to send a letter to New York? 劳驾,寄封信去纽约多少钱?

29.I want to get to Harbin by train.Could you book a ticket for me? 我要乘火车去哈尔滨,你能帮我订一张票吗?

30.How many flights are there to Moscow every day? 去莫斯科的航班每天有几次?

31.Theres just one last favor I need to ask of you.这是我需要你提供的最后一个帮助。

32.This is the last time Ill ever ask you to do anything for me.这是我最后一次请你帮我做事。

33.Id be happy to help you in any way I can.我乐意尽我所能帮助你。

34.Would you mind giving me a push?My car has stalled.我的车抛锚了,你能帮我推一把吗?

35.Would you be so kind as to open this window for me? Its stuck.你能帮我打开这扇窗户吗?它粘住了。

36.If theres anything else I can do,please let me know.如果我能提供其他任何帮助,请告诉我。

37.I certainly didnt intend to cause you so much inconvenience.我真的不想给你添加这么多的麻烦。

38.Could you lend me five dollars? I left my wallet at home.你能借给我5美元吗?我 的钱包丢在家里了。

39.Id appreciate it if you would turn out the lights.Im sleepy.我困了,请你关灯,谢谢。

篇5:工作中常用的英语句子

(在我们正式开始前,大家喝点什么吧?)

一旦开始,当然就是“正式的了,这是中国人的习惯用语,翻译的时候别让它把你给卡住了。

2、We are ready.

我们准备好了

3、I know I can count on you.

我知道我可以相信你

4、Trust me.

请相信我

5、We are here to solve problems.

我们是来解决问题的

6、We’ll come out from this meeting as winners.

这次会谈的结果将是一个双赢

7、I hope this meeting is productive.

我希望这是一次富有成效的会谈

8、I need more information.

我需要更多的信自

9、Not in the long run.

从长远来说并不是这样。

很有诱惑力的一句话,也可以显示你的“高瞻远瞩”

10、Let me explain to you why.

让我给你一个解释一下原因

很好的转折,又可磨炼自己的耐心

11、That’s the basic problem.

这是最基本的问题。

12、Let’s compromise.

让我们还是各退一步吧。

嘴里这么说,心里可千万别放松。追求利润最大化是一种专业精神。

13、It depends on what you want.

那要视贵方的需要而定。

没那么正规的场合下说:那要看你到底想要什么。

14、The longer we wait,the less likely we will come up with anything.时间拖得越久,我们成功的机会就越少。

15、Are you negotiable?

你还有商量的余地吗?

16、I’m sure there is some room for negotiation.

我肯定还有商量的余地。

17、We have another plan.

我们还有一个计划。

准备多么充分!胜利一定会属于这样的人!

18、Let’s negotiate the price.

让我们来讨论一下价格吧。

19、We could addit to the agenda.

我们可以把它也列入议程。

20、Thanks for reminding us.

谢谢你的提醒。

21、Our position on the issue is very simple.

我们的意见很简单。

22、We cannot be sure what you want unless you tell us.

希望你能告诉我们,要不然我们无法确定你想要的是什么。

23、We have done a lot.

我们已经取得了不少的进展。

24、We can work out the details next time.

我们可以下次再来解决细节问题。

25、I suggest that we take a break.

建议休息一下。

26、Let’s dismiss and return in an hour.

咱们休会,一个钟头后再回来。

27、We need a break.

我们需要暂停一下。

28、May I suggest that we continue tomorrow.

我建议明天再继续,好吗?

少提这种建议,中国人一定要学会如何在谈判桌“熬得住“,很多时候不是“技术战”而是“神经战”

29、We can post pone our meeting until tomorrow.

我们可以把会议延迟到明天。

30、That will eat up a lot of time.

篇6:工作邮件中常用100句(英语)

1、I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you …

我写信要确认/询问/通知你…

2、I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign Q2.我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。

3、With reference to our telephone conversation today…

关于我们今天在电话中的谈话…

4、In my previous e-mail on October 5…

先前在10月5日的邮件中…

5、As I mentioned earlier about…

如我先前所涉及关于…

6、As I indicated in my previous e-mail…

如我在先前的邮件中所提出…

7、As we discussed on the phone…

如我们上次在电话中的讨论…

8、From our decision at the previous meeting…

如我们再上次会议中的决定…

9、As you requested/per your requirement

按照你的要求

10、In reply to your e-mail dated April 1, we decided…

回复您在4月1日的来件,我们决定…

11、This is in response to your e-mail today.这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。

12、As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in China.如先前所述,我们认为该产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。

13、As a follow-up to our phone conversion yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的问题。

14、I received your voice message regarding the subject.I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e provide more details.我收到你关于这个主题的留言。

我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节。

15、Please be advised/informed that…

请被告知…

16、Please note that…

请注意…

17、We would like to inform you that…

我们想要通知你…

18、I am convinced that…

我确信…

19、We agree with you on…

我们同意你在…

第1 页

20、With effect from 4 Oct, 2008…

从2008年10月4日开始生效…

21、We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below…

我们将举行一个会议,时间表如下。

22、Be assured that individual statistic are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.请确保个人信息不回外泄且只供内部使用。

23、I am delighted to tell you that…

我很高兴地告诉你…

24、We are pleased to learn that…

我们很高兴得知.,..25、We wish to notify you that…

我们希望通知你…

26、Congratulation on your…

恭喜您关于…

27、I am fine with the proposal.我对这份提案没意见。

28、I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov, 2008.我很高兴告诉你,你已经被同意参加2008年11月22-24日的研讨会。

29、We are sorry to inform you that…

我们很抱歉地通知你…

30、I am afraid I have some bad news.我恐怕要带来一些坏消息。

31、There are a number of issues with our new system.我们的新系统有些问题。

32、Due to circumstances beyond our control…

由于情况超出我们所能控制…

33、I don’t feel too optimistic about…

我觉得不太乐观于…

34、It would be difficult for us to accept…

我们很难接受…

35、Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your requires on the subject our view has not change.很不幸地,我必须这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。

36、We would be grateful of you could…

我们会很感激如果你可以…

37、I could appreciate it if you could…

我会很感激如果你可以…

38、Would you please send us…?

可否请你寄给我们…?

39、We need your help.我们需要你的帮助。

40、We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.我们请求你的帮助,将此信息传达给你们的员工。

41、We look forward to your clarification.我们期待你的澄清。

42、Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.您能立即注意此事,我们将非常感谢。

43、I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time.Please let me know what suits you best.如果你能抽出时间,我希望能与你见面。

请让我知道您最合适的时间。

44、Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.请让我知道你对于这件事情初步的想法。

45、Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend?

请您回信如果您计划参加?

46、Please advise if you agree with this approach.请告知是否你同意这个方法。

47、Could you please let me know the status of this project?

请让我知道这个计划的进度?

48、If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.如果可能,当你完成提案,我希望能收到一份副本。

49、I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.如果能在下周一前收到您的答复,我们将非常感谢。

50、Hope this is OK with you.If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.希望您对此没有问题,如果不行,请利用电子邮件尽快让我知道。

51、Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of the June?

请您在6月份前答复我上述问题好吗?

52、May I have your reply by April 1, if possible?

如果可能,我可否在4月1日前收到您的答复?

53、If you wish, we would be happy to…

如果你希望,我们很乐意…

54、Please let me know of there ‘s anything I can do to help.请让我知道任何我可以帮得上忙的地方。

55、If there’s anything else I can do fro you on /regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time.对于这件事,如果还有任何我能帮得上忙的地方,请不要客气,随时与我联络。

56、If you want to additional recommendations on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.额外的建议,请让我知道,我们会尝试看看是否可能。

57、I am just writing to remind you of…

我只是写信来提醒您…

58、May we remind you that…?

我们想要提醒您…

59、I am enclosing…

我附上…

60、please find enclosed…

请查阅附件…

61、Attached here to…

附件是关于…

62、Attached pleased fine the draft product plan for your review and comment.附上产品计划书的草稿,请审查及评价。

63、Attached please find the most up-to-date information on /regarding/concerning…

附上关于某某的最新资料。

64、If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.如果你有任何问题,请不要客气与我联络。

65、I hope my clarification has been helpful.希望我的说明是有帮助的。

66、Please feel free to call me at ay time, I will continually provide full support.请随时跟我联络,我会持续地提供全程支持。

67、Please let me know if this is suitable.请让我知道这是否恰当。

68、Looking forward to seeing you soon.期望很快能见到你。

69、We look forward to hearing from you soon.我们很期待很快能收到您的回复。

70、Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further is necessary.希望上述说明很清楚,如有必要,我们很乐意进一步讨论。

71、I look forward to receiving your reply soon.我期待很快能收到你的回复。

72、Looking forward to receiving your comments in due course.期待在预期的时间收到你的反馈。

73、I will keep you posted.我会与你保持联络。

74、Please keep me informed on the matter.请随时让我知道这件事的发展。

75、For any comments/suggestions, please contact me at…

任何评价或建议,请打我电话…

76、I would like to apologize for…

我想就…道歉。

77、I apologize for the delay in…

对于…的耽搁,我深感抱歉。

78、We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.对于造成你的任何不便,我深感抱歉。

79、We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused

对于产生任何不便,我深感抱歉。

80、I am sorry about last time.关于上次的事我很抱歉。

81、We apologize for not replying you earlier.对于未能早一点回信给你,我们感到抱歉。

82、I am really spry about this.关于这件事,我真的很抱歉。

83、Sorry, I am late in replying to you e-mail dated Monday, April 1.抱歉,太迟回您在4月1日(星期一)

84、We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesn’t inconvenience you too much.我们为耽搁道歉,希望不会给您带来太多的不便。

85、Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble.希望不会为您带来太多的麻烦。

86、Sorry if my voice message is not clear enough.如果我的电话留言不够清楚,我深感抱歉。

87、Thank you for your help.谢谢你的帮助。

88、I appreciate very much that you…

我非常感谢你…

89、I truly appreciate it.我真的很感谢。

90、Thank you for your participation.谢谢你的参加。

91、Thank you so much for inviting me.非常感谢你邀请我。

92、Congratulations to all of you and thanks for your efforts.恭喜各位并谢谢各位的努力。

93、Your understanding and cooperation is greatly/highly appreciated.很感激你的理解及合作。

94、Your prompt response will be most appreciated.很感激你快速的答复。

95、Once again, thank you all for your commitment and support.再一次感谢你的承诺与支持。

96、Thanks for your input/clarification/message.谢谢你的投入/澄清/信息。

97、Any comments will be much appreciated.对于您的任何建议,我将非常感激。

98、Thank you very much for everything you have done for me.谢谢你为我做的一切。

99、I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.我很感激你对这件事情的理解。

100、Please convey my thanks to all the staff involved, they certainly did an

上一篇:处暑问候唯美语句下一篇:高中地理读图能力培养