1. There is no sport I enjoy more than swimming.
2. Nothing is more important than perseverance in achieving success.
3. I don’t imagine anything we cannot do so long as we persist.
4. There is no denying that our economy is developing by leaps and bounds.
5. It is universally acknowledged that what he has done was a mistake.
6. It is conceivable (可想而知的) / obvious (明显的) / apparent / that there will be a new economic crisis throughout the world, but we hope it won’t happen.".
7. It goes without saying (不言而喻)that we have to work hard if we want to learn a foreign language well.
8. Science to the human mind is what air or water is to the body
9. Crisis is to us what illness is to our body.
10. A life without a friend is a life without a sun. 人生没有朋友，犹如人生没有太阳
11. General Lee is everything General Grant is not.
12. Great changes have taken place since our country entered WTO.
13. On no account can we lie.
14. Under no circumstances should we reveal our secret.
15. There is no one but longs to communicate with others
16. So precious is time that we can’t afford to waste it.
17. It is high time we did something to change the situation.
18. The situation will worsen unless some steps are taken to stop it.
19. The reasons why I am the most partial to blue are threefold.
20. We should spare no effort to make a success of our career.
21. It pays to take part in social works in order to know the outside world better.
22. Listening to music enables us to feel relaxed.
23. We should bring home to people the value of working hard.
24. Taking exercise is closely related to health.
25. The condition of our traffic leaves much to be desired.
26. …change the course of history…
…turn over a new leaf…
…shape the destiny of a nation…
…shape the world…
…break a new ground…
27. Smoking has a great influence on our health.
28. Pollution poses a great threat to our existence.
29. We shall do our utmost to change and reverse the current situation.
30. Time is more than money.
1.... the + 最高级+ 名词 + (that) + 主语 + have ever + seen ( known
... the most + 形容词 + 名词 + (that) + 主语 + have ever + seen
( known/heard/had/read, etc.)
例句：Helen is the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen. 海伦是
Mr. Zhang is the kindest teacher that I have ever had. 张老师是我曾
2. Nothing is +比较级+than to + V. /Nothing is + more + 形容词 +
than to + V.
例句：Nothing is more important than to receive education. 没有比
3. ... cannot emphasize the importance of …too much.(再怎么强
例句：We cannot emphasize the importance of protecting our eyes
too much. 我们再怎么强调保护眼睛的重要性也不为过。
4. There is no denying that ...(不可否认的……)
例句：There is no denying that the qualities of our living have gone
from bad to worse.
5. It is universally acknowledged that ...(全世界都知道……)
例句：It is universally acknowledged that trees are indispensable to
6. There is no doubt that ... (毫无疑问的是……)
例句：There is no doubt that our educational system leaves
something to be desired. 毫无疑问的是我们的教育制度令
7. An advantage of ... is that ...(……的优点是……)
例句：An advantage of using the solar energy is that it won’t create
/produce any pollution. 使用太阳能的优点是它不会制造任
8. The reason why ...is that ...(……的原因是……)
例句：The reason why we have to grow trees is that they can
provide us with fresh air. 我们必须种树的原因是它们能供
9. So + 形容词 + be + 主语 + that + 句子(如此……以致于……)例句：So precious is time that we can’t afford to waste it. 时间是如
10. adj. + as +主语+ be, 主语+谓语…… (虽然……)
例句：Rich as our country is, the qualities of our living are by no
means satisfactory. 虽然我们的国家富有，我们的生活品
11. The +比较级...,the +比较级... (越……越……)
例句：The harder you work, the more progress you make.你愈努
12. On no account can we...(我们绝对不能……)
例句：On no account can we ignore the value of knowledge. 我们
13. It is time that...(该是……的时候了)
例句：It is time that the authorities concerned took proper steps to solve the traffic problems. 该是有关当局采取适当的措施来解决交通问题的时候了。
14. Those who...(……的人……)
例句：Those who violate traffic regulations should be punished.
15. There is no one but...(没有人不……)
例句：There is no one but longs to go to college. 没有人不渴望
16. It is obvious that + 句子(明显的)
It is apparent that + 句子(显然的)
例句：It is obvious that knowledge plays an important role in our life. 显然，知识在我们的一生中扮演一个重要的角色。
17. It pays to... (……是值得的)
例句：It pays to help others. 帮助别人是值得的。
18. Due to/Owing to/Thanks to...(因为……)
例句：Thanks to his encouragement, I finally realized my dream. 因为他的鼓励，我终于实现了我的梦想。
19. What a/an + adj. + 名词 + 主语+ 谓语!= How + adj. + a/an + 名词 +主语+ 谓语!(多么……)
例句：What an important thing it is to keep our promise!
How important a thing it is to keep our promise! 遵守诺言是多么重要的事!
20. ...have a great influence on... (对……有很大的影响)
例句：Smoking has a great influence on our health. 抽烟对我们的健康有很大的影响。
Mr. Chang is the kindest teacher that I have ever met.
… the most + 形容词 + 名词 + (that) + 主词 + have ever + seen (known/ heard/ had/英语写作经典句型
Nothing is more important than to receive education. 没有比接受教育更重要的事。
Nothing is + ~~~ er than to + V
Nothing is + more + 形容词 + than to + V
Nothing is + 形容词比较级 + than to + do sth.
We cannot emphasize the importance of protecting our eyes too much.
… cannot emphasize the importance of … too much.
There is no denying that the qualities of our living have gone from bad to worse.
There is no denying that + S + V ... 不可否认的...
It is universally acknowledged that trees are indispensable to us.
It is universally acknowledged + that 从句全世界都知道...
There is no doubt that our educational system leaves something to be desired.
There is no doubt + that 从句毫无疑问的...
An advantage of using the solar energy is that it won’t create (produce) any pollution.
An advantage of … is + that 从句...的优点是...
The reason why we have to grow trees is that they can supply fresh air for us.
The reason why + 从句 is + that 从句...的原因是...
So precious is time that we can‘t afford to waste it.
So + adj. + be + 主语 + that 从句如此...以致于...
Rich as our country is, the qualities of our living are by no means satisfactory.
by no means = in no way = on no account 一点也不
By taking exercise, we can always stay healthy. 借着做运动，我们能够始终保持健康。By +doing,… can …借着...，..能够..
Listening to music enable us to feel relaxed. 听音乐使我们能够感觉轻松。
… enable + Object(受词)+ to + V...使..能够..
The harder you work, the more progress you make. 你愈努力，你愈进步。
The more books we read, the more learned we become. 我们书读愈多，我们愈有学问。 英语写作经典句型
On no account can we ignore the value of knowledge. 我们绝对不能忽略知识的价值。On no account can we + V …我们绝对不能...
It is time the authorities concerned took proper steps to solve the traffic problems.
It is time + S + 过去式该是...的时候了
Those who violate traffic regulations should be punished.
Those who …...的人...
There is no one but longs to go to college. 没有人不渴望上大学。
There is no one but …没有人不...
Since the examination is around the corner, I am compelled to give up doing sports.
be + forced/ compelled/ obliged + to do不得不…
For the past two years, I have been busy preparing for the examination.
Since he went to senior high school, he has worked very hard.
It is conceivable that knowledge plays an important role in our life.
It is conceivable + that 从句 (可想而知的)It is obvious + that(明显的)It is apparent + that 从句(显然的)
Summer is sultry. That is the reason why I don’t like it.
That is the reason why … 那就是...的原因
帮助别人是值得的It pays to help others.
It pays to do sth. ...是值得的。
The progress of thee society is based on harmony. 社会的进步是以和谐为基础的。
be based on 以...为基础
We should spare no effort to beautify our environment.
spare no effort to do sth. 不遗余力的
We should bring home to people the value of working hard.
bring home to + 人 + 事 让...明白...事
Taking exercise is closely related to health. be closely related to …与...息息相关
We should get into the habit of keeping good hours.
get into the habit of doing = make it a rule to do养成 ...的习惯
Thanks to his encouragement, I finally realized my dream.
Due to / Owing to / Thanks to sth. / doing因为...
What an important thing it is to keep our promise!
How important a thing it is to keep our promise!
The condition of our traffic leaves much to be desired.
leave much to be desired令人不满意
Smoking has a great influence on our health. 抽烟对我们的健康有很大的影响。
have a great influence on …对...有很大的影响
读书对心灵有益。Reading does good to our mind.
工作过度对健康有害。Overwork does harm to health.
do good to 对...有益do harm to 对...有害
污染对我们的生存造成一大威胁。Pollution poses a great threat to our existence.
pose a great threat to …对...造成一大威胁
We should do our utmost to achieve our goal in life.
do one’s utmost to do = do one’s best to do尽全力去...15. 假如你是李华，针对目前有些中学生购买彩票的现象，给21st Century 报社编辑写信，并谈谈自己的看法，其中包括以下要点：
At present, many high school students are addicted to buying lottery tickets and they seem to have good reasons. However, I’d like to talk about my views on the phenomenon.
In my opinion, its disadvantages are far more than its advantages, despite one of their reasons that they can do something useful for society in this way. High school students can’t support themselves financially but depend on their parents for the moment. Thus, in order to collect money with which to buy lottery tickets, they may try every possible means, even commit crimes. In addition, if they put their minds on lottery tickets, their lessons will be more or less affected. And in the long run, lottery ticket purchasing may contribute to their wrong understanding that there must be a shortcut to every destination, which will surely do great harm to their future life. Therefore, I think it is necessary for them to keep away from lottery stations and concentrate on their studies for now.
注意：1.字数100词左右。文章开头已给出。2. 参考词汇：绕道：take a roundabout route 不替别人着想的：inconsiderate (adj.)行业：trade加强管理：tighten control over… Dear Mayor,
I’m a resident of the city. I feel there are many problems existing in the trade of taxi in our city. First of all, there are still not enough stops in the streets so it’s not easy to take a taxi. And taxis often run very fast, which causes many traffic accidents. What’s more, some taxi drivers still refuse to pick up some passengers without any reason. Another terrible thing which often happens is that deep at night taxis waiting around the entertainment places make much noise. Many people suffer from this inconsiderate action. A friend of mine living in another city once visited me, and she told me our city’s taxi drivers cheated her by taking a roundabout route. What will a guest think of our city after such a bad experience?
I think we must take actions to tighten control over the taxi trade. Maybe the first thing to do is raise the taxi drivers’ professional morality.
We are looking forward to your reply.
9. 假如你叫李平，是一位成绩优秀的学生，你班班主任在安排座位时，让成绩好的学生和成绩差的学生作同桌，这在你们班成绩优秀的学生中引起了反响，团队课上大家就此进行了讨论。现在请你根据下表把讨论结果向班主任写一封信反映一下，并说出自己的观点。 赞同你的观点：
3.参考词汇：成绩差的学生：a slower student
Dear Mr. Zhang,
We have held a discussion about whether it is good or not for a top student to share a desk with a slower student.
Some are for the idea. As they know, everyone has strengths as well as weaknesses. Although they are not good at lessons, they might do well in other fields like sports or arts. Therefore, they can learn from each other, and they may develop a friendship. In addition, top students can help slower ones gain self-confidence by helping them with their lessons, which benefits them all.
However, others don’t hold the same view. They think some slower students are always making trouble, such as keeping talking in class, breaking school rules, which may lead to them forming the bad habits. Besides, slower students often ask top students questions, which has a bad effect on their studies.
In my opinion, I’d like to choose to share a desk with a slower student so that we can learn from each other and make progress together.
1.A number of factors are accountable for this situation.
A number of factors might contribute to (lead to )(account for) the phenomenon (problem).
2.The answer to this problem involves many factors.
3.The phenomenon mainly stems from the fact that...
4.The factors that contribute to this situation include...
5.The change in ...largely results from the fact that...
6.We may blame ...,but the real causes are...
7.Part of the explanations for it is that ...
One of the most common factors (causes .is that ...
Another contributing factor (cause .is ...
Perhaps the primary factor is that …
But the fundamental cause is that
1.The advantage far outweigh the disadvantages.
2.The advantages of A are much greater than those of B.
3.A may be preferable to B, but A suffers from the disadvantages that...
4.It is reasonable to maintain that ...but it would be foolish to claim that...
5.For all the disadvantages, it has its compensating advantages.
6.Like anything else, it has its faults.
7.A and B has several points in common.
8.A bears some resemblances to B.
9.However, the same is not applicable to B.
10.A and B differ in several ways.
11.Evidently, it has both negative and positive effects.
12.People used to think ..., but things are different now.
13.The same is true of B.
14.Wondering as A is, it has its drawbacks.
15.It is true that A ..., but the chief faults (obvious defects )are ...